Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,145 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? (6006 Views)

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by atampakoeg(f): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2010
Do you eat three times a day?

Some people assume it is poverty if you dont eat three times a day?

Na true?

Oyinbo people wey dey eat three times daily, na because dem dey eat small small food, no be so?

Make we know.
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by iice(f): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2010
I actually eat more than three. I have 3 tea times, na must ooo tongue
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
i used to eat more than thre times a day but now have to cut down on breakfast to control the bulge. wink
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by InkedNerd(f): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
I used to eat three times a day, but not anymore. I usually eat two times a day. If the food is something I really like or haven't eaten in a long time then there's a possibility that I'll eat more than three times a day.
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by beautyline(f): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
Who has that kind of time?
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2010
if your hungry all the time, you'll definitely find the time to cook. besides, one can always get something to eat in restaurants without having to cook the food ourselves, can't we?
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by akunta(f): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2010
Of late, i hv bin eating just twice a day as a result of my work pattern!
this includes even saturdays and sundays tat i am always @ home.
i guess my stomach has gotten use to it
I take just breakfast and dinner wink.
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2010
akunta,
since you always skip lunch maybe i'll come and be helping you take yours every lunch time. grin
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by akunta(f): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2010
George D,
plzzzzz, i take God beg u.
No let us derail this topic.
plz dont "wash our dirty linen in public" wink
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2010
akunta!
i never knew we had any 'dirty laundry' talkless of washing it in public. the last time i checked yours was still very clean. abi you go do work for my back? shocked
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by akunta(f): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2010
George D,
slip of tonugue lipsrsealed
"no dirty laundry"
i meant "clean clothes"
plz just let the thread be!
Thanks! kiss
tats 4 trusting tat u wud be quiet afta dis wink
if not, i go witdraw am oh! grin
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2010
akunta!
thanks. at least i'm relieved that your laundry is still intact just the way i left it. else i for fear whether that fast guy don go do work wey i no send am with you! wink grin
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by akunta(f): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2010
George D,
nw u knw my lundry is intact wink
can we respect the topic? grin
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by babyme1(f): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2010
Sometimes. On work days i eat twice.
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2010
akunta!
we're already respecting the topic - afterall it's almost dinner time smiley
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by clemcykul(f): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2010
somtimes i eat once a day, other times 2wice, depends on where i am and the availability of food as at that moment smiley
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by rubi(f): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2010
Breakfast is very important don't skip it according to doctors and researchers.Eat little portion each meal

I eat once a day and the rest fruits my body has been programmed that way
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2010
rubi,
breakfast is important-or that is what i thought untill i started developing the bulge due to too much eggs and milk. now that i've stopped eating all that and only eat from lunch, i feel lighter and better organized.
try it and you'd see the difference too.
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by Creamish(f): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2010
Im soo not used to breakfast . . . i eat more of lunch . . skip breakfast and lunch most times . .
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2010
[size=13pt]I eat three times daily but can't tell since i eat any time my stomach tells me to eat some meal . Occasionally , i eat anytime i want . lol grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by InkedNerd(f): 4:40am On Nov 12, 2010
Personally, I don't really feel that its necessary to eat breakfast in the morning. I went a whole semester without eating breakfast and I was fine throughout the day[I usually at lunch though]. Normally, what I did [before the semester when I stopped eating breakfast] was load up on breakfast. The following semester which was the one when I stopped eating breakfast, I had no problem adjusting to the change in how I ate. The reason I stopped eating breakfast was because I had a tight morning schedule so at the most, if I was lucky I'd have a cup of tea and run out the house.
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by madlady(f): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2010
No I don't eat three times a day.

I know they say you should eat breakfast but I cant, I'm never hungry first thing in the morning.

I eat twice a day or even once embarassed. I do drink at least 6 cups of hot water,with a squeeze of lemon.
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by jibsyola(f): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2010
i eat twice in a day.
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2010
[size=13pt]That is when and when- precisely ? grin[/size]

jibsy_ola:

i eat twice in a day.
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by iaabc(f): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2010
I eat as many times as I am hungry o. But on the average, 3.
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2010
that means you'll be as fat as a barrel by now. grin
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by Fhemmmy: 4:58am On Nov 14, 2010
try to make sure i have some fruits in the morning . . My coffee . . . cookies for Lunch . . . Nice meal for dinner . . . .
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by rubi(f): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2010
George_D:

rubi,
breakfast is important-or that is what i thought untill i started developing the bulge due to too much eggs and milk. now that i've stopped eating all that and only eat from lunch, i feel lighter and better organized.
try it and you'd see the difference too.

I eat only fruits in the morning and light lunch then soup in the night.

The reason why I said don't skip breakfast is one needs something in the morning no matter how small to help the brain function. I am not talking about heavy breafast that will make you sleepy and gain so much weight
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2010
rubi,
thanks for the clarification. looks like we're on the same page afterall.
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2010
grin grin
George_D:

that means you'll be as fat as a barrel by now. grin
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2010
looks like ogaga is back! grin
Re: Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? by Phate07(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2010
Actually, i eat four times a day. wink Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch and Dinner. undecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You / Grilled Chicken: Preparation Tips / Beware !!!!! I Was Scammed By "Best Shawarma" Randle Surulere !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.