Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course (32250 Views)

Go Back To School At Age 40 / 10 Mistakes You Are Currently Making That Might Damage Your Chance Of Success / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
Good afternoon Careerlanders wink

What’s your Bachelors degree in ?

And if you had the chance to go back to school will you still do the same course ?

If yes , why ?
If no , why ?!

Well, I had a degree in pharmacology and if I had the opportunity to go back to school I would choose Pharmacy

So tell us your own

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Skykid1208(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
If i have the chance to go back i would not study in Nigeria!

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by tizzdi(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2019
Nope

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by eTECTIV: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2019
I dey mad?? With my passion for IT and gadgets I'm damn sure I studied d wrong course.. My hustle for start from skool..

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by tillaman(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2019
If I had the chance to go back to school I no go near Lautech
I will gladly go into IT full time
I Know it’s a wishful thinking but I won’t even school here

30 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by BabaIbo: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2019
Tufiakwa, God forbid bad thing...

Infact I no go even find admission, I go process visa commot this country go study or hustle abroad abeg

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Healthwise2(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2019
Why not?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by TechCapon(m): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Never

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Sheuns(m): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Never.

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Same course NO cheesy
Course i would have loved Pharmaceuticals hands down!

7 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by abdeiz(m): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2019
I'd change course
I'd change school
I'd even change my country sef

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Buskete(m): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Applied Igbo in Linguistics undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Adicsonbaba(m): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Nope
Not in Nigeria
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Nope, not at all...

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Never , that is why I haven’t done my masters because I need to swap to

Education line or Agriculture line

from Food Engineering or I will remain in my poultry Farming for ever and ever because I got the best link that can turn my life around partnering with AMO FARMS, TUNS FARM, THRIVE AGRIC and FARM CROWDY

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Tflex01: 6:57am On Sep 21, 2019
lol
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by charles009(m): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2019
I my answer should be, No. I won't even go back to school in the first place, I will be in onitsha main market.

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by dayleke: 6:58am On Sep 21, 2019
I wanna go back to read money grin

So I can count money...

9 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Abroad School, Yes.

Nigerian Schools, All the Lecturers are Evil Sadist, so No! They don't encourage asking if Questions and Practicals, i will port to a very simple course instead.

19 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by tunjijones(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2019
If I had the chance to go back in time... I won't even go to the University at all cos I realized it was a total waste of time.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by fotadmowmend(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2019
No way !
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by devigblegble: 6:59am On Sep 21, 2019
yes and yes , I’m an economist, fell in love with that subject in high school, it guided me through tough times and I’m a proud entrepreneur now ..

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by johnshagb(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2019
Never
Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by nony43(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2019
Yes, I will do the same course but in Abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 21, 2019
I won't do that Mistake i rather use the money and start a business

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by fernandoc(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2019
I will. But this time will infuse more passion and correct every laxity.

8 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Bossontop(m): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2019
Ma hear.....studied electrical engineering but unfortunately naija nor dey interested in developing technology jus to dey go buy from outside so i fit read theatre and performing arts come dey learn programming/networking on d side

4 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by Lugianostar(m): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2019
If am given that wonderful opportunity to study again i will never study in Nigeria due to their dilapitated shrink and mundane syllabus....!

Will have studied Medicine and surgery instead

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by naijadrivablog: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2019

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by RatedStar: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2019
No, will study d easiest course and if there is a 3 year course, thats what I will go for. Wasted 5years

7 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course by sogodihno: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2019
Yes, I wil study pharmacy again and again

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lagos Grows Talent: Young Lady Shows Off Her Flexible Body / Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter / Journalist Vivian Ottih Suspended Indefinitely For Requesting Salary On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.