Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ashanti Sucks!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashanti Sucks!!! (8589 Views)

Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria / Most Beautiful To Ugliest: Beyone Or Ashanti Or Ciara Or Vivica A Fox / Who Is Ashanti Dating Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashanti Sucks!!! by Ciaralover(f): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2006
She can not sing nor dance and her songs are always the remake of somebody else!!!! Go TO HELL ASHANTI. tongue embarassed lipsrsealed kiss cry 8 angry[Ashanti sucks.. email][/email]
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by cushman(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2006
Hey Ciaralove, why the sudden hatred?
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by Ciaralover(f): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2006
I am not HATING GIRL IS THE TRUTH. Not BCuz you are a big fan means when i say something Negatine you call it hating. Ashanti aint got nothing on nobody!!! kiss cry lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by ldollier(f): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2006
ciaralover you suck

no matter how much i dislike murder inc, i have to disagree with your statement.

ashanti is was better than ciara

hiss
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by Ciaralover(f): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2006
Damn Girl we all know that Ashanti aint go nothing on CIARA. So BYE!!!
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by ldollier(f): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2006
check out ciara. she got a ? on her gender.

hiss. and if ashanti sucks so much, well at least you aint got nothing on her.
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by cushman(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2006
Hey.. girls! that's totally uncalled for...you girls should relax

I'll tell you what...

@Ciaralover, get Ciara's pic and general stats and post it here

@Idollier, get Ashanti's pic and general stats too

.... i'll be the judge grin
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by treize(f): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2006
I'll say who cares I don't think ashanti has got much of a talent but at least she's hot.
She's not as bad as paris Hilton though. That's a compliment.
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by AguNwoke(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2006
She's not that hot o!
She looks like a pixie!!

but, I like her singing.
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by Z4M4eva(f): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2006
Hey CiaraLover...Ashanti is aiite
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by adeoyeh: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2006
@ciaralover

Must you hate everything associated with Ja Rule? Ashanti is far better than Ciara but Ciara is better talking about dance steps! asides that, Ciara is no match for Ashanti!!!
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by Ciaralover(f): 1:16am On Jan 22, 2006
Its the truth. If yu think Ashanti is better than Ciara than yu must be something else BABY.
Ashanti is a wannabe who career is over including the whole ugly Inc!!!Thanks for replying anyway!!! smiley wink cheesy grin cool
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by jonnylove: 1:21am On Jan 22, 2006
ashanti does not suck you are the one that suck, i can see you don't know good music. so go and rest if you don't have nothing good to talk about. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by spikelord(m): 1:36am On Jan 22, 2006
Thanks Johnnylove. This guy just walked in to nairaland to display the duds he's been storing in his damn brain all these while. Imagine him posting a message about Fiddy in Genevieve's thread. Try to organize yourself ciaralover.
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by Ciaralover(f): 1:41am On Jan 22, 2006
I am not a Guy. But thats Cool!!!
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by ldollier(f): 1:43am On Jan 22, 2006
spikelord:

T. Imagine him posting a message about Fiddy in Genevieve's thread. Try to organize yourself ciaralover.

lol grin, spikelord that was mean hahah. well you cant blame her, she loves fiddy and she is new on NL
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by icingbaby(f): 2:25am On Jan 22, 2006
meen who in the world or in there right mind will say ashanti sucks, no she didn't just say my favorite R&B female singer suck. some one please hole my heel high, my earing's because I'm about to go crazy on this dud. angry angry angry

spikelord:

Imagine him posting a message about Fiddy in Genevieve's thread. Try to organize yourself ciaralover.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by ldollier(f): 2:36am On Jan 22, 2006
icingbaby:

meen who in the world or in there right mind will say ashanti sucks, no she didn't just say my favorite R&B female singer suck. some one please hole my heel high, my earing's because I'm about to go crazy on this dud. angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

am holding it for you icing. lol icing she is a girl. *runs away fast*
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by icingbaby(f): 2:42am On Jan 22, 2006
cheesy cheesy thanks for holding it gurl, now where is that little girl. if i can fight with a guy i can pull her weave off her head for say that stupid stuff.
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by ldollier(f): 2:46am On Jan 22, 2006
icingbaby:

cheesy cheesy thanks for holding it girl, now where is that little girl. if i can fight with a guy i can pull her weave off her head for say that stupid stuff.

cheesy she prolly running right now.. maybe she was drunk when she said that(no offense) i mean out of nowhere someone just opened their mouth to say ashanti suck no hunnie you suck. cheesy@weave. lmao grin
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by icingbaby(f): 2:56am On Jan 22, 2006
yeah she was drunk. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by treize(f): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2006
I like some of Ashanti's songs, one thing I know is Ciara sucks.

Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by spikelord(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2006
Don't mind her. Creating unreasonable threads!
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by treize(f): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2006
Are you talking about me treize or ciaralover?
Do not say me, do not say me!!!
grin grin grin

Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by 2nde(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2006
@ Ciaralover. I like Ciara as a person but dont make me hate her. Ciara is very good in her own way but for you to say that Ashanti sucks, i'm sorry girl, you've commited a blunder cos you dont have enough grounds to back up your arguments. Ashanti is not a new Artist like Ciara, Ciara just realeased an Album, dont be comparing Old Artist to New Ones because Old Artist once shined also.
Besides, Ashanti and Ciara are not in the same category, you cannot categorise them.
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by spikelord(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2006
Feeling you man!
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by cnIredruM(m): 2:27am On Apr 07, 2006
hey i'll let you in on a little snitch, i mean secret, g unot fathfuls dont know that they've been brainwashed by the fifty shit_ himself, thats why his music sucks, he is focused more on brainwashing that he is sounding good.
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by spikelord(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2006
Haha,I never knew this thread was still on!
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by Efani(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2006
yea im not an ashanti fan either
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by cnIredruM(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2006
Im not a fan, but girl can sing
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by Free(f): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2006
but girl can sing
shocked shocked shocked

R u sure grin grin
Re: Ashanti Sucks!!! by cnIredruM(m): 3:31am On Apr 08, 2006
I mean what i say, i say what i mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gorgeous Video Vixen Heidi Summers Dies In Car Crash (photos) / What's The Meaning Of Kapaichumarimarichopaco / Jane Ezenwa Supports Girl Child Education (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.