Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nl Auctions- Ended! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Auctions- Ended! (35830 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Go Down)

Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2010
Let's try a bit of something fun, in the subsequent days, some studs on Nairaland will be going on auction, Ladies be prepared to make your bid, the amount offered will be reflective of the guys online personality and a kind of "take home to mama" index!

Let the world's biggest auction begin!----

going first will be Nairaland's supreme commander Seun Osewa

Profile:

A successful entrepreneur who might as well pass for one of the Nigerian youngest millionaires of the 21st century.  His website "Nairaland" is currently making waves among budding web developers across the globe.

Downsides

Possibly a Nerd, hates flashy cars and expensive Jeweleries, hates partying and "having a nice time", absolutely incapable of having a "normal" conversation, and if you are looking out for a stud with a sense of humor, check the next page!

Upsides

Homely, "take home to mama type", success oriented, handsome {debatable}, will stick with you through thick and thin, loves children, can cook!

Bidding starts at #100 {one hundred naira only}

Bidding ends on November 1st 2009, at 11:59 pm!

common ladies!

Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Renatas(f): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2010
brb.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2010
You don't wanna miss this opportunity ladies, this is a chance to grab a man of your dreams-----for cheap too shocked
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by r231(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2010
hmmmm
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2010
who's that bold chic, unafraid to take the first shot?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MRMoneyE(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

who's that bold chic, unafraid to take the first shot?

@ JOMO-GBOMO,
JONATHAN IS SERIUOSLY LOOKING FOR YOU OOOO, WHAT ARE LOOKING FOR ON NL.
OR YOU WAN TO BOMB OUR WOMAN PUSS Y
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by clown: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

Let's try a bit of something fun, in the subsequent days, some studs on Nairaland will be going on auction, Ladies be prepared to make your bid, the amount offered will be reflective of the guys online personality and a kind of "take home to mama" index!

Let the world's biggest auction begin!----

going first will be Nairaland's supreme commander Seun Osewa

Profile:

A successful entrepreneur who might as well pass for one of the Nigerian youngest millionaires of the 21st century. His website "Nairaland" is currently making waves among budding web developers across the globe.

Downsides

Possibly a Nerd, hates flashy cars and expensive Jeweleries, hates partying and "having a nice time", absolutely incapable of having a "normal" conversation, and if you are looking out for a stud with a sense of humor, check the next page!

Upsides

Homely, "take home to mama type", success oriented, handsome {debatable}, will stick with you through thick and thin, loves children, can cook!

Bidding starts at #100 {one hundred naira only}

Bidding ends on November 1st 2009, at 11:59 pm!

common ladies!

cool cool
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by googles: 12:11am On Nov 01, 2010
grin grin grin grin

which calendar the poster dey use? 2009 ke? **smh**

@auction

pass

auction  Debosky or chamosex jor  wink cheesy
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by sleekch1c(f): 12:23am On Nov 01, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Shock(m): 12:41am On Nov 01, 2010
I making an unconditional bidding of #120 for this lad's arse
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by r231(m): 12:46am On Nov 01, 2010
^^^^
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Seun(m): 12:46am On Nov 01, 2010
Downsides

Possibly a Nerd, hates flashy cars and expensive Jeweleries, hates partying and "having a nice time", absolutely incapable of having a "normal" conversation, and [s]if you are looking out for a stud with a sense of humor, check the next page![/s]

Upsides

Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 1:01am On Nov 01, 2010
^^ you don't like kids?. . sounds kinda perverse .that the only thing that makes you tick is some weird looking codes and programming jargon
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Ifedisky(m): 1:04am On Nov 01, 2010
Hehehehe!, this Seun guy must be very handy. Can I put in a bid for my sister? She has a hint of insomnia and would want someone who'll sing her to sleep. Taking for granted that Seun can sing, he ticks the boxes as he doesnt love children. My sister is allergic to functional fingers and ORGANS as opposed to voices. As Seun is docile ORGANWISE  and TOUCHERYwise can I bid #130? Payable by CASH!!!!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MrsEve: 5:26am On Nov 01, 2010
I will bid 1 naira for Yorisb
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Seun(m): 5:40am On Nov 01, 2010
^^ you don't like kids?. . sounds kinda perverse
I don't hate kids, but I don't like them more than the average guy, so that can't be an advantage really.

that the only thing that makes you tick is some weird looking codes and programming jargon
Aww. I like intelligent humor too.

1 Like

Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2010
Lets say I will start my biding Seun, but can I see the mkt picture just to be sure of what I'm biding.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MOBO444(f): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2010
Comment stored.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2010
MOBO444:

Comment stored.
Wat's up NL FBI
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Phate07(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2010

Where's the thread to bid on the ladies?
angry angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by slap1(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2010
Bring out Bk/babe to be auctioned asap!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Yorisb: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2010
MrsEve:

I will bid 1 naira for Yorisb
angry angry angry cry cry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by nellaluv(f): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2010
Auction for wia? They need to be sold for scraps, scientist might find their reproductive organs useful cheesy
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MsPotato(f): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2010
Downsides

Possibly a Nerd, hates flashy cars and expensive Jeweleries, hates partying and "having a nice time", absolutely incapable of having a "normal" conversation, [s]and if you are looking out for a stud with a sense of humor, check the next page![/s]

Upsides

He would surely like to have his children next to him on a computer doing the programming stuff. And if possible, a wife in that manner too wink
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by slap1(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2010
nellaluv:

Auction for wia? They need to be sold for scraps, scientist might find their reproductive organs useful cheesy
ain't that a harsh thing to say?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MrsEve: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2010
nellaluv:

GBAM! (laughing) cry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by jaybee3(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
Nice creative thread cool cool cool.
Let the fun begin
@ OP
Why not open the auction listing to all NLERS so people can come up with own entries.
Auction the following peeps;
mobo
Dr Corky
Dobodobo
Chamosex
Debosky
General TKB
Sagamite
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MrsEve: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2010
Why you are not included in the list Jaybee?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by jaybee3(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2010
I'm gonna go for pennies.
Ain't gotting nuffin on the royals of romance section
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MrsEve: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2010
Why you selling yourself short boo? Why not go for a nickel? tongue
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by googles: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2010
Chamosex and Debosky - off the list {private auction wink}

Jaybee sef off the list {auctioneer's decision :he has been bought by a very special client}

other items men are still very much available cool
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MrsEve: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2010
Googles

Jaybee is public auction ain't no taking him off the list (hissing loudly)

I bid my nickel already, and I do not want a refund,

Now bring some more fresh or old meat men out, I got a bag of nickels ready to disperse! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. / How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.