Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Xmen Vs The Justice League - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Xmen Vs The Justice League (8081 Views)

Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? / Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past / Xmen 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by steeze(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2010
iice i'm sure u know what i meant when i said batman has NO power. I'm sure most of us here are not slow.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2010
steeze:

iice i'm sure u know what i meant when i said batman has NO power. I'm sure most of us here are not slow.

We already covered that in the first page.
Reiterating it is beating a dead horse
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2010
iice:

@Stillwater
I don't think Batman would destroy his enemies even if he has the 'superpower'. For all his cynicism and distrust, he still cares about people themselves and in doing things right. Prolly why Joker is usually in the Arkham Asylum instead of at the bottom of the sea rotting away.

Anyway, i remember the one with Aquaman.

Well true. sad
I hate conscience. grin

Flash is just comic relief. I like him though.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by nellaluv(f): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2010
Ahh, flash, my fav.

justice league all the way. In x-men, those mutants powers are really annoying, esp. jean and storm.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 4:21am On Nov 16, 2010
Haba. . .i think storm's power is cool. But she can be terrible like the phoenix if she doesn't control herself.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by pkasso(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2010
batsy brains makes up for his lack of brute force.jean grey and jon jonzz are both telepaths ,so its battle of the mind.superman is gonna rip adamantium off wolverine as his olfactory skills will be useless in this battle.just one swing of the mace from hawkgirl,rogue is down and out.storm's atmokinesis won't help her as she gets pummeled against wonderwoman.alas the x-men will be forced to form an alliance with their biggest adversary ,the Brotherhood[magneto and co],only then will they stand a chance of defeating the JLA grin
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by pkasso(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2010
steeze:

Flash runs so fast he can travel thru time, he is resistant to friction, he can pass thru solid objects, he can create tornados and whirlwinds and can thrust himself in d air almost like he can fly. His attacks are explosive. With enough speed backing his punch he can cause enough damage to stun a guy like superman. I watched an episode where he collected a gun from a lady and folded it like it was tissue paper. So yeah, he's PHYSICALLY strong too. Courtesy of his speed. There's more on him, so google is your friend.
you are so wrong ,steeze.flash's speed is equal to that of the speed of light,not faster.einstein proposed that if one could move faster than the speed of light,one could travel through time[space-time continuum,theory of the relativity].flash is not as fast as that.it's either the guys at DC comics are nuts or einstein is dumbass cool.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by pkasso(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
@steeze,have you forgotten your thread or what? undecided
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2010
These two group of fictional characters are separate worlds.The likes of Wolverine and Jean can be tough but it will tale 5 minutes for them to be defeated by Superman and Batman.The movies exaggerates Wolverine's powers.When you read the comic books,you will find out that Xmen group is just a kid when compared to the characters in Justice league
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Feraz(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2010
Never knew some girls do watch cartoons. Thought it was a guy/baby thingy. Like girls that watch cartoons.
How can x-men compare with the JL? Even superman is a huge match for them to take down not to talk of the whole. He alone has most of the xmen's powers. Even jean with her dark powers can't evaporate supes. Rather, the argument should be b/w superman and the hulk.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by eldee(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2010
Superman alone will come into X-Men comics as a villain. grin
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Vieira(m): 12:51am On Dec 21, 2010
How did I miss this argument??

I am a big time Marvel fan but this fight is loaded in favour of the Justice League.

Only two members of the X-Men have a hope in hell against the JL and that is Rogue and Jean Grey

If Rogue can quickly absorb the powers of Superman then she can hold her own against him.
If Jean Grey can access the Phoenix force then she could take out the whole JL herself! But otherwise no chance.

And please Batman vs Wolverine

Bats will take him to school. Wolverine to Batman is no different than any other foe with knives.

Wolverine is schooled by Captain America and he is not even the closest you'll get to Bats in terms of fighting skills in the Marvel Universe.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Vieira(m): 12:55am On Dec 21, 2010
p_kasso:

you are so wrong ,steeze.flash's speed is equal to that of the speed of light,not faster.einstein proposed that if one could move faster than the speed of light,one could travel through time[space-time continuum,theory of the relativity].flash is not as fast as that.it's either the guys at DC comics are nuts or einstein is dumbass cool.

That is exactly what happens to the Flash when he breaks the lightspeed limit, he is thrown through time in the comics. Yep the writers also read Einstein's theories.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 21, 2010
In the world of comics,the justice league is rated as the greatest group of superheroes that ever existed.If Doomsday acts as a villain to the entire group of x-men as he did to superman,the x-men team will be doomed!
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Feraz(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2010
Benstino:

In the world of comics,the justice league is rated as the greatest group of superheroes that ever existed.If Doomsday acts as a villain to the entire group of x-men as he did to superman,the x-men team will be doomed!
Exactly! If doomsday could stop superman who alone has most of the xmen's powers, then the xmen should be very cheap to him.
And as for rogue, she can't take all of supes powers cos it'll be too much for her. Jean can't finish them cos of jon who kinda has some of her powers
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Vieira(m): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2010
Let me see if I can even rig it to make X-Men win, I will be very generous to the X-Men

Cyclops vs Wonderwoman = Wonder Woman
Wolverine vs Batman = Wolverine (unlikely but i will allow this as being at least in the realms of possibilities)
Jean Grey vs Jonn Jonzz = Jonn Jonzz (Only Phoneix can win this, but then Phoneix will win the match all by herself)
Storm vs HawkGirl = Storm
Rogue vs Superman = Rogue
Gambit vs Green Lantern = Green Lantern
Iceman vs Flash = Iceman (makes GL slip??)

Now we are down to 4 X-Men vs 3 JL'rs

Part 2 coming.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2010
lol
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Feraz(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2010
Vieira:

Let me see if I can even rig it to make X-Men win, I will be very generous to the X-Men

Cyclops vs Wonderwoman    = Wonder Woman
Wolverine  vs Batman           = Wolverine (unlikely but i will allow this as being at least in the realms of possibilities)
Jean Grey vs Jonn Jonzz       = Jonn Jonzz (Only Phoneix can win this, but then Phoneix will win the match all by herself)
Storm vs HawkGirl                 = Storm
Rogue vs Superman              = Rogue
Gambit vs Green Lantern      = Green Lantern
Iceman vs Flash                    = Iceman (makes GL slip??)

Part 2 coming.

Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Feraz(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2010
Vieira:

Cyclops vs Wonderwoman = Wonder Woman
Wolverine vs Batman = Wolverine (unlikely but i will allow this as being at least in the realms of possibilities)
Jean Grey vs Jonn Jonzz = Jonn Jonzz (Only Phoneix can win this, but then Phoneix will win the match all by herself)
Storm vs HawkGirl = Storm
Rogue vs Superman = Rogue
Gambit vs Green Lantern = Green Lantern
Iceman vs Flash = Iceman (makes GL slip??)

Part 2 coming.

supes powers will be too much for rogue to handle. Besides she can't absorb it all. You go fear the rigging
iice y loling?
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by iice(f): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2010
The rigging cheesy
Can't wait for part 2
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Vieira(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2010
I have to rig now, without rigging the X-men cannot win.

It remains to see if with rigging they can even win.

Rogue can handle supes powers jare, she only has to absorb 60% and she is stronger than him and knock him out.

If the Parasite can do it, so then can Rogue.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by eldee(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2010
Vieira:

I have to rig now, without rigging the X-men cannot win.

It remains to see if with rigging they can even win.

Rogue can handle supes powers jare, she only has to absorb 60% and she is stronger than him and knock him out.

If the Parasite can do it, so then can Rogue.

Hehehe . . . INEC ain't got nothing on you bruv.
You forgot to add that Batman is human so he can catch malaria if the fight in Abule-egba. grin grin
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Vieira(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2010
Now we are left with 7 combatants.

JLA: Wonder Woman, Jon Jonzz and Green Lantern
X-Men: Rogue (with Supes power), Wolverine, Storm and Iceman

The best line up for X-men to win would then be:

Rogue vs Jon Jonzz = Easy win for Rogue just use Heat Vision
Wolverine & Iceman vs Wonder Woman = Wolverine & Iceman (again I am being very generous here to the X-Men)
Storm vs Green Lantern = GL

Now we are down to the final!

Rogue + Wolverine + Iceman vs Green Lantern

The problem here is what exactly can the X-Men do to GL, even with all three of them?
Rogue cannot absorb his power as it is not an innate ability but a power ring.
Iceman? Nothing, the guy flies in Space, his ring has no problem dealing with Cold
Wolverine? Is only going to blunt his claws against his shield.

So with all the rigging I have still say the win goes to Green Lantern and hence the Justice League!

Winner: Justice League
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 23, 2010
The rigging is good but they are doubts in pairing Superman against Rogue.Rogue can absorb the powers of the man of steel.But the question is this:can you win something that you cannot see?With supermans speed,rogue does not have an upperhand against him.The only way for rogue to beat sups is to pretend as a damsel in distress so that she can attack when sups comes to save her.Moreover,sups may be busy xraying rogues nudity while rogue attacks.Anyway,we all know that superman is a god among all superheroes
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Vieira(m): 12:58am On Dec 23, 2010
I had to pair Rogue against Superman because no other X-Man has a chance against him!

We have to assume that Superman started the fight as a gentleman and was also not aware of Rogue's power.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by saiyaman: 5:48am On Dec 23, 2010
I don't know which one to choose I like both but I would give it to the JL because their members seem more mature and skilled the x-men seemed to be in training even in old age, The teen titian look more prepared than them sometimes grin

And Batman is too cool cool
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by pkasso(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
The JLA is a combination of Brains[Batsy],Brawn[Superman,Wonder woman] and a bit of comical flair[Flash]and that's what makes them a formidable team.Superman will probabaly knock Wolverine out with a barrage of those super-punches[i love them!!] grin.Jean Grey goes Pheonix Mode and it all gets bloody.Wonder Woman is gonna beat the crap outta Rouge with that insane strength[really do wonder if she is a descendant of Hercules].All in all JLA wins, those freaks from Marvel don't stnd a chance grin
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by pkasso(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2010
Vieira:

I had to pair Rogue against Superman because no other X-Man has a chance against him!

We have to assume that Superman started the fight as a gentleman and was also not aware of Rogue's power.
HE HE HE grin
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by WackyJ1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2010
As
mentioned by writer Mike Carey,
Iceman is "an Omega level
mutant, [and] has powers that
can influence the ecosystem of
the entire world."[41]
Stop underestimating iceman.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lexander(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
jonn may be a telepath but prof x is a omega level telepath, he can easily annilate d entire JL if he wants. Cyclops is powerful but he might be defeated, wolverine can easily take out flash n hawk woman. Rouge can defeat Superman,Wonder woman n Jonn,Storm can take out Flash,Green latern,Batman,Wonder woman,Hawk girl and she is not susceptible to to psyhic attacks Jean in her dark pheonix mode can destroy an entire galaxy.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by WackyJ1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2010
Prof X is a class 4 mutant. It's jean that's a class 5/omega level mutant. Has everyone forgotten she can turn everything to dust?
Batman may be smart but He is not smarter than a hundred years old man with military training. I say wolverine will kick batman's backside
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lexander(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2010
dark phoenix vs the JL would be like using and axe to kill an ant, and note batman cannot defeat wolverine(but woverine does not stand a chance against superman). all d members of d xteam have mental blocks in their minds which makes it impossible for them to be manipulated(Jonn cannot use his telepathy to manipulate anyone he can only read minds and share his thoughts. Prof X can easily turn d entire JL against each other Jean can do the same,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flawsome Season 2 / Top Five Season Films. / Goldie & Denrele Launch 'Tru Friendship' Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.