Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Xmen Vs The Justice League - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Xmen Vs The Justice League (8082 Views)

Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? / Swing And A Miss: Xmen Days Of Future Past / Xmen 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lexander(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2010
batman is a joke d only member of d xteam he might defeat is Cyclops but if Cyclop blasts him just one he will be out cold for months,so how is he even supposed to defeat wolverine(wolverine just like sabre-tooth has a FERAL RAGE MODE) in this mode he be 3 times stronger 2 times faster his senses n healing abilites becomes 5 times more powerful.in FERAL RAGE MODE he will easily take out batman,hawk girl,jonn n flash,green latern might just escape
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by leon786: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2010
i like the Xman most.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Vieira(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2010
WackyJ1:

As
mentioned by writer Mike Carey,
Iceman is "an Omega level
mutant, [and] has powers that
can influence the ecosystem of
the entire world."[41]
Stop underestimating iceman.

Writers. they come up with all sorts of crap.

But even if true he cannot stand against Superman, Jonn Jonzz or GL. Those three cannot be affected by cold, no matter how cold it gets.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Vieira(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2010
WackyJ1:

Prof X is a class 4 mutant. It's jean that's a class 5/omega level mutant. Has everyone forgotten she can turn everything to dust?
Batman may be smart but He is not smarter than a hundred years old man with military training. I say wolverine will kick batman's backside

Omega level? Again with the words. So what level is Jonn Jonzz??

Wolverine will NOT beat Batman. Wolverine has survived because of his healing power not because he is a skilled fighter.

Wolverine is a brawler mainly and cannot be compared to the fighting skills of Batman honed around the world.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lexander(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2010
Iceman can single handly take out entire JL with exception of superman,flash,green latern n jonn because they cannot be stopped by mere freezing.as for superman he can be a super villian in marvel but let me list d mutants who will kill him without breakin a sweat ROGUE,JEAN,PROF X,VULCAN,FLANKIN RICARDS,HYPER STORM,DR DOOM,APOLCAYLE,ONSLAUGHT,SELENA,DRACULA,MULTIPLE MAN,NATE GRAY(nate gray is x man)RACHEAL GRAY, should i continue
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lexander(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
vieri if u must know WOLVERINE is a master in all forms of hand to hand combat,can use all kinds of egded weapon, has both millitary,samuria n ninja training. combine that with over 50 of expertise as a killing machine and another 50 as a member of a super mutant group what do you have.even BATMAN of d future deosnt stand a chance against WOLVERINE. please treat JEAN with respect remember she is d physical manifestation of the PHOENIX(A COSMIC EN
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by WackyJ1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2010
Vieira:

Wolverine will NOT beat Batman. Wolverine has survived because of his healing power not because he is a skilled fighter.

Wolverine is a brawler mainly and cannot be compared to the fighting skills of Batman honed around the world.
During his time in Japan and
other countries, Wolverine
becomes a master of virtually all
forms of martial arts and is
experienced in virtually every
fighting style on Earth. He is
proficient with most weaponry,
including firearms, though he is
partial to bladed weapons. He
has demonstrated sufficient
skills to defeat the likes of Shang-
Chi[74] and Captain America[75]
in singular combat. He also has a
wide knowledge of the body
and pressure points.[76] He is
also an accomplished pilot and
highly skilled in the field of
espionage and covert
operations.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lexander(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
COSMIC ENTITY) if the entire green latern corps n d entire heroes of JL UNLIMITED couldnt stop d ANDRIOD how is d JL going to fight against JEAN who is 100 times more powerful than d andriod
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by WackyJ1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2010
In contrast to his brutish nature,
Wolverine is extremely
intelligent. Due to his increased
lifespan, he has traveled around
the world and amassed
extensive knowledge of foreign
languages and cultures. He is
fluent in English, Japanese,
Russian, Chinese, Cheyenne,
Spanish, Arabic, and Lakota; he
also has some knowledge of
French, Thai, Vietnamese,
German, Italian, Portuguese,
Korean, Hindi, and Persian.[79]
[80] When Forge monitors
Wolverine's vitals during a
Danger Room training session,
he calls Logan's physical and
mental state "equivalent of an
Olympic-level gymnast
performing a gold medal routine
while simultaneously beating
four chess computers in his
head.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Feraz(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2010
Lexander, if jean couldn't turn wolverine into dust, what makes you think she'll turn superman into dust since we all know he heals faster than wolverine? How many mins will rogue hold supes powers? You're underestimating jon's telepathy. What does storm want to use against supes? All those guys you mentioned can't stand a chance against superman except the hulk. Jean is a kid compared to superman.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by WackyJ1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2010
What If storm blocks out the sun and rogue weakens superman and then jean turns him to dust
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Feraz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2010
That still wouldn't turn him to dust. He'll only be seriously injured. Do you think they can stop doomsday? They can't even stop the android. Prof x wouldn't be able to hold him for long
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Feraz(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2010
That still wouldn't turn him to dust. He'll only be seriously injured. Do you think they can stop doomsday? They can't even stop the android. Prof x wouldn't be able to hold him for long
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Feraz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2010
Y'all are underestimating superman. There was this episode i watched when supes fought doomsday. He went rogue and his laser could cut through armoured tanks. That's just a tip. Rogue supes is way stronger than kind supes. We've seen what jean can do but we haven't seen what supes can do
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lexander(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2010
PROF X can easily use his mind to control as many as 300 people so whats 1 man to him. please stop downgrading JEAN(the JL couldnot defeat HADES when he broke out from hell even a single flame from his mouth sent super man flying) and u FERAZ are trying to compare him with a COSMIC ENTITY(A GOD IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE) let me ask you a question would superman survive without oxygen i guess d answer is no all she has to is take him deep space
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Feraz(m): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
lexander:

PROF X can easily use his mind to control as many as 300 people so whats 1 man to him. please stop downgrading JEAN(the JL couldnot defeat HADES when he broke out from hell even a single flame from his mouth sent super man flying) and u FERAZ are trying to compare him with a COSMIC ENTITY(A GOD IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE) let me ask you a question would superman survive without oxygen i guess d answer is no all she has to is take him deep space
we aint fighting eh!!.lol, I still stand by what i say. If jean couldn't kill wolverine with the dark powers she had, what makes you think supes would be finished since almost everyone here agreed that wolverine can't be compared to supes? The only person who could come close to supes is the hulk. Movies and comic books don't give him his full potentials but then it's my opinion

Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Vieira(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2010
lexander:

With that question I retire from this debate.
Also I might add that Jean Grey is not the Phoenix.
The level of knowledge is strictly yellow belt.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lexander(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2010
JEAN GREY is d physical manifestation of d PHOENIX just as JESUS CHRIST is GOD in human form
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by WackyJ1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2010
Hey you can't say they aren't showing superman's true power in comics. Maybe they are. You just can't say cos you aren't among the writers. Alright i call upon the molecule man. To disintegrate Them all. Although he's dead
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lynxnoon(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2010
am surprised no one has mentioned "kryptonite" agaisnt superman grin
but let's face it. . . . . . . it will still be a tie cos none of both groups will give in, and they wont fight to the death (even if they r told to, lol grin)
. . . . . . the only exception is the HULK. . . oh boy!! i think the only person that can go on forever with him is Wolverine
well thank thank God he's a loner and not a member of Xmen or JL grin grin
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by WackyJ1(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2010
lynxnoon:

am surprised no one has mentioned "kryptonite" agaisnt superman grin
but let's face it. . . . . . . it will still be a tie cos none of both groups will give in, and they wont fight to the death (even if they r told to, lol grin)
. . . . . . the only exception is the HULK. . . oh boy!! i think the only person that can go on forever with him is Wolverine
well thank thank God he's a loner and not a member of Xmen or JL grin grin
i did think of it. I thought of giving it to rogue after our 20minute kiss lol
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 24, 2010
This forum is getting crazier than I thought.Chei! someone even compared Jean to superman.You guys knows nothing about superheroes and comics.The man of still is the most powerful being that will ever exist.The only thing that will prevent him 4rm destroying ordinary mutants is his kind nature.If he gets under the influence of red kryptonite,then xmen team is doomed.grin Someone even said that Jean can turn him to dust.Superman has the power to control planets! Moreover,I'll fight superman to death if he tries to harm Rogue.I luv her character.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lexander(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2010
i did not mention krytonite because that will be cheating. if krytonite was allowed wolverine will lace his claws with it and shred super man to pieces
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lexander(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2010
superman was romantizied in smallville he doesnot possess such an ability,he has a lot of weakness 1 blue k meets him human 2 green k makes him weak n drains his life force the mutants on other hand have no weakness. JEAN has no limitation she is a cosmic GOD.if superman could defeat JEAN then he could defeat the beyonder,the celetians,death, automatically doomday and the incredible hulk wont last 3 mins against him but we know what happened
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lynxnoon(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2010
come oh guys, this Jean u people r talking about self aint squat except when in Phoenix mode, and the phoenix is is another personality that cant be controlled so let's not confuse Jean Grey vs Superman the same thing as Phoenix vs Superman.
Also to point out a fact, their are only two people who can stop the Phoenix : 1- Superman (laser-tase her a*#@ from a mile away) & 2- Wolverine (well, u all know how na wink)
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by WackyJ1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2010
In order to humiliate superman and the entire justice league. I call upon franklin richards a 10year old boy that will wipe them out of existence. Superman is not going to want to harm a 10year boy or he won't be able to cos before he can blink he disappears
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lexander(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2010
all franklin richards has cosmic powers that makes him a ultimate mutant he does not have to even fight superman he only has to will as many doomsday he wants and watch d battle after they annihalate superman he will make them disappear. or he could turn d entire battle field into krytonite that is if you guys are okay with me using his weakness against him. i wanted to play fair in the begining
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lexander(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2010
even the unstopable juggernaut who has never sustained any physical injury in any battle was stopped by a physic blast and superman was put in a coma by doomsday,seriously injured by darkside beaten badly by wonder woman although he was not fighting back,couldnt even stand up to HADES,please explain why a physic attack by prof x or jean wouldnt work against him
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lexander(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2010
i alone can think of 100 ways of defeating superman, comeon guys we are talking of the same dude that didnt last 5 mins against metamorphor. metamophor single handly defeated the entire justice league team if he wanted them dead he could have killed them
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by lexander(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2010
also lasers wont work on the PHONEIX neither would any form of energy attacks it will only make it more powerful besides the
PHONEIX in xmen3 was actually a dumbed down version,it is actually 100 times more power, the version of the PHONEIX displayed in xmen is just like a upgrade form of magneto. if you want to know what d PHONEIX is capable of goto wikipedia and search for the dark phoneix
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by Vieira(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2010
The Phoenix is NOT Jean Grey!!!!!!

The Phoenix is a cosmic entity that took over Jeans body. They are not one and the same.
Re: Xmen Vs The Justice League by WackyJ1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2010
Common can't we use the Phoenix please. Lol
the truth is people like wonder woman, martian manhunter and superman. If you divide just one of them's powers you can get 5 different mutants. Mutants have specific powers but those guys are just like all in one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Five Season Films. / Goldie & Denrele Launch 'Tru Friendship' Reality Show / List Of Top 5 Sites To Download And Stream Korean Movies (k-drama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.