Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others (2864 Views)

Learn Web Design, HTML, CSS, Wordpress And Javascript / Wapmasters Learn How To Create A Php Site Through Xhtml / When To Use Html And When To Use Xhtml (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 01, 2010
Numerous People have been coming from time to time asking for web designers,i decided to create a thread to handle such request, because i normally design web templates and tranform them into the above mentioned but have no time to follow threads looking for web designers so if you can are looking for web designers to convert your Photoshop Templates to xhtml or any cms drop here and if you are a web designer that can handle such drop your info here and maybe some sample of webpages,take care,
Re: Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 01, 2010
The Original Template for my Blog
Re: Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 01, 2010
Template Admin Page for a Company
Re: Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 01, 2010
Please Others should feel free to post their works as to attracts clients to this thread take care,
Re: Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others by Enquirer: 2:31am On Nov 01, 2010
@pc guru

I like this initiative. I just got into web design recently. It looked overwhelming until I whittled it down to designing for wordpress. I design my templates in Fireworks CS4, and code the CSS/XHML in Dreamweaver CS4. I develop the underlying WP codes by running a special combination of WAMP and Dreamweaver. I will post screenshots if permitted because I want to be sure it is allowed.

You can check my portfolio site via my signature. I will be happy if other designers here tell me what they think of my works. I welcome all sorts of feedback no matter how negative.

Thanks and more power to your elbow.
Re: Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2010
Yes, i just thought that way if Web Developers like myself are too tired to design web site they can refer to a thread where they can meet designers
Re: Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2010
A Template i did for a friend
Re: Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2010
Previous Blog Template

it better to post links of your shots then uploading in order not to increase load but hell i aint the the owner here just advising,
Re: Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2010
Seriously Post Your Works here am referring this thread to people
Re: Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others by WebMonk(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2010
@OP: A good thread. didn't think there were others that thought developers could outsource design aspects. Well done.

For benefit of the thread:
Here's my contribution, a combination of:

- works for clients

Re: Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others by WebMonk(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
More:
Application interfaces for my web content management system, Kolejo, for personal and small businesses. Easy to effectively manage.

(1) (Reply)

##new REGISTERED Premium Hosting account On *justhost* For Sale## / Free Premium Grammarly Accounts / Joomla For Newbies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.