Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,191 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

Is The Landrover Free Lander A Good Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is The Landrover Free Lander A Good Car (3992 Views)

T's Garage (landrover And Cars) / Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player / Is Toyota Matrix A Very Good Car For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Landrover Free Lander A Good Car by diehard1: 1:36am On Nov 01, 2010
pls how reliable is the freelander landrover1? Are there parts and expertise readily available to fix them outside coscharis? Is it really good for offroad like moving on sand by the ocean?
thanks
Re: Is The Landrover Free Lander A Good Car by sultaan(m): 5:45am On Nov 01, 2010
no don't go near it.That is why they killed the name early
Re: Is The Landrover Free Lander A Good Car by OmoOwens1: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2010
I know a friend in warri using one for since march 2009, the only issue he had was clutch, the mechanic used the wrong fluid dot 3 instead of dot 4, that affected the clutch, but after the change the car has been superb, cars always depend on a whole lot of factors, the handler in particular, how was it used over there, the present life style of the user, etc, My brother the mini jeep is not bad at all.
Re: Is The Landrover Free Lander A Good Car by OmoOwens1: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
If you have any for sale, kindly let me know. here is my contact omo.owens@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Is The Landrover Free Lander A Good Car by sonety2k(m): 7:23am On Dec 05, 2010
diehard1:

pls how reliable is the freelander landrover1? Are there parts and expertise readily available to fix them outside coscharis? Is it really good for offroad like moving on sand by the ocean?
thanks

Omo.Owens:

If you have any for sale, kindly let me know. here is my contact omo.owens@yahoo.co.uk

Would  you  like  to  Pre - Order  the  Landrover Free Lander  from  US ?

I  could get  you  one  from  the  Dealer Auction  with  clean carfax  report   

Check  our  Pre- order  Link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-329350.0.html
Thanks

Re: Is The Landrover Free Lander A Good Car by sonety2k(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2010
These 2003 LAND ROVER Rover Freelander S is presently at the Dealers Auction and would be sold on the 7th Dec 2010 if you are intrested kindly let me know ,
The Auction Price is $5,400 + Shipping Fess( & AUCTION FEE) + COmmi,

VIN: SALNM22263A281037
Odometer: 93,050 mi
Transmission: 5 speed Automatic
Engine Cylinders: 2.5 Liter V 6 Cylinder
Drive Train: All-wheel Drive
Fuel Used: Regular Unleaded
Gas Mileage: 17 mpg city / 20 mpg hwy
Ext. COLOR: Black
Int. COLOR: Black
Int. Type: Cloth
Body Style: SUV
Doors: 4 Doors
Audio: AM/FM/CD
Top Style: Hard Top

Re: Is The Landrover Free Lander A Good Car by OmoOwens1: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2010
Interested in the black, terms and conditions please, pleas also note that I will prefer to pay when the car comes in, no deposit.
Re: Is The Landrover Free Lander A Good Car by sonety2k(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2010
Omo.Owens:

Interested in the black, terms and conditions please, pleas also note that I will prefer to pay when the car comes in, no deposit.

Thanks for your interest ,

If you need SUV , you will give us 50% COMMITMENT FEE sir so that we could pull the car out of the AUCTION LOT for you before they sold it , your money is in Safe Hand ,

Thanks
Mail - sonetauto@yahoo.com
Re: Is The Landrover Free Lander A Good Car by OmoOwens1: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2010
How much is everything in Naira?, ie door step delivery.
Time of delivery etc.

(1) (Reply)

The Game Shows Off Red Lamborghini / I Paid Police 5k Cos Of My Plate Number / What Are The Top 10 Fuel Efficient Cars In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.