Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,222 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

50 Acres Of Land Now On Sales At Ijoko, Ota, Near Iju / Lambe - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 50 Acres Of Land Now On Sales At Ijoko, Ota, Near Iju / Lambe (2467 Views)

Now Selling! King's Porch Estate, Canaanland Ota,near Convenant University / Uncompleted 8 Rooms On Linted Level At Ijoko Road Sango Ota = 1.3m Asking / 1000 Acres Of Land For Sales At Ijoko Ota, Lisa Village And Ifo. (good Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Acres Of Land Now On Sales At Ijoko, Ota, Near Iju / Lambe by KOYAINT: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2010
50 have more than 50 Acres of land now for Sales at Ijoko Ota, near Iju Lagos. Commercial location, within developed area, interested individual should register there interest and how many plots or Acres needed for compilation immediately, no fees shall be charged for resgistration and compilation of bids.

Only during inspection that biders will pay for inspection not yet specified.

Hurry while offer last.

For Detail Contact : Raphael Koya V. Int. Ltd,
08054353087, 08033255591

Email : raphaelkoya@yahoo.co.uk

We have House for sale; A story building with 4 flats and 7 shops at Balogun Bus stop off Awoloway Ikeja Lagos =N=65 million asking with RC.

Also Bungalows for sale at Agege from 10 million to 18 million with Deed of asssignment.

Lease / Letting at various locations.
Re: 50 Acres Of Land Now On Sales At Ijoko, Ota, Near Iju / Lambe by agbo4me: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2011
Our client a fast growing commercial company needs about 10 acres or 10,000sqm of land with good title for commercial and residential purposes in Agege or Iju areas, The budget is opened and dependant on the area
Re: 50 Acres Of Land Now On Sales At Ijoko, Ota, Near Iju / Lambe by KOYAINT: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2011
Agbo4me,

Firstly, I need appology for your failure to keep to appointment schedule for the Saturday inspection 2 weeks ago, in respect of request for A plot of land along Awolowo way Ikeja, of which I told you that I have 2 locations at Awolowo ways suitable for you client, but you failed to show up and I had already contacted the sellers and were waiting for you with the keys and documents, but you never show up. What really happen ?

Secondly, I would not want you to fail this time arround, We have 30 acres of land at Ijoko for sale, it very close to Iju and new Oko-oba, also very close to Songo Ota. The land is in Ogun State and in between Iju and Ota, very close to Lagos.

Please send email to me if your client show interest (Document is Survey and direct from the land Family owners) (It is verifiable at Ogun state lands).
Re: 50 Acres Of Land Now On Sales At Ijoko, Ota, Near Iju / Lambe by agbo4me: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2011
am very sorry for not showing up.
the clients agent told me that the client is not in town.

what is the cost pa acre

this client is serious

One of my major clients in the aviation industry is urgently in need of the following types of properties

1. A corporate office for for rent required by the chairman with a secretary office, board room and spacious office for the chairman
There must be conveniences (en-suites) and other facilities will be appreciated

2. A semi detached duplex or terrace for office and warehouse(storage of aircraft parts)for rent

I will appreciate your response as soon as possible.
Re: 50 Acres Of Land Now On Sales At Ijoko, Ota, Near Iju / Lambe by KOYAINT: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2011
We have at Ijoko near Nicon Salt Ijoko-ota near Iju.  It is directly from the land owner a group of Family willing to sell and have an approve survey plan.  It is verifiable at Ogun state Lands.

About 10 Acres is for sale.

The price is =N=1.5 million per acre.

Thanks.
Re: 50 Acres Of Land Now On Sales At Ijoko, Ota, Near Iju / Lambe by KOYAINT: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2011
I work on your new request and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Raphel Koya.

(1) (Reply)

new pictures:2plots With 4-bedroom Bungalow @ N2.1m. get a Buyer & Get N100,000 / BEN REAL ESTATE PROPERTIES & GENERAL CONTRACTS AWKA ✉ ☎ / House plans and 3D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.