Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria (59312 Views)

Nothing Like Privacy Again": Video Shows Man And Dwarf In Hotel, Social Media Us / Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) / Regina Daniels Squats In Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by 0gaGist: 3:54am On Sep 23, 2019
Popular Ghanaian dwarf and Instagram celebrity, Shatta Bandle is currently in Nigeria for an event. Gistmore reports

A female presenter bend down below to interview the Ghanaian dwarf.

The young rich Nigga, Shatta Bandle also paid a courtesy visit to Paul Okoye at his residence after being featured in his latest music video, 'Audio Money' set to drop today.

Recall Shatta Bandle became an Instagram sensation after he claimed to be richer than African richest man, Aliko Dangote which went viral on social media.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2vNYyTA02U/?igshid=j935kw3izkr2

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/female-presenter-bend-down-to-interview-ghanaian-dwarf-shatta-bandle-in-nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by 0gaGist: 3:55am On Sep 23, 2019

1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by 0gaGist: 3:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by professorval1(m): 4:15am On Sep 23, 2019
Short, con get open teeth??

Kai Bros,
One SHRINE in the south-east is looking for you!

PS:
Na joke oooooh

20 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 23, 2019
If Mohammed doesn't go to the mountain
The mountain will go to Mohammed.

Make money my people, even the high and mighty will bend over for your sake

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Lagosfinder(m): 4:57am On Sep 23, 2019
Richest man indeed
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2019
And why is NL promoting this ugly Ghanaian? undecided enough ahbeg he don do.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 23, 2019
0gaGist:
Cc; lalasticlala
And you want this nonsense to be on fp, why? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by olu77(m): 5:28am On Sep 23, 2019
Hate him, despise him or do worst, this guy is carving a niche for himself with what he has. While his gift will take him to see men and women in high places many people who think they are better than him because they are tall, have complete set of teeth and are handsome will remain and die poor in their illusion

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Jerrick(m): 5:35am On Sep 23, 2019
Bandle grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Jamesmatic(m): 6:32am On Sep 23, 2019
Young rich Nigga, dude is blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Khd95(m): 6:37am On Sep 23, 2019
She might as well bend down to sukk his deeq, I don't give a crawling fukk

7 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Kingluqman(m): 6:49am On Sep 23, 2019
See leg like....

grin grin
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by soliddust2020: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2019
What money can buy don’t scare me- Shatta Bandle 2019.
This guys happiness is contagious, he has rose against all odds and turned his condition to his favor.

33 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
And why is NL promotng this ugly Ghanaian? undecided enough ahbeg he don do.
Promoting ke!! Guy wey don blow before nairaland dey even post his stuff...Enjoy the guy bro.

33 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2019
olu77:
Hate him, despise him or do worst, this guy is carving a niche for himself with what he has. While his gift will take him to see men and women in high places many people who think they are better than him because they are tall, have complete set of teeth and are handsome will remain and die poor in their illusion
I swear the guy dey challenge me to do better.

31 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2019

10 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Onlinealaba(m): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Niqqa understood the social media game and he used it for his favour..shatta Omo ologo..lol in his next life he will still pray to b a dwarf

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by helinues: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Agreed

Op, mod, me commenting are idle
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Looks like a new born baby grin
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by GentleChief: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Nobody seems to notice what that presenter is carrying behind. Oshey!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by PheelzAlmighty: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2019
This one touch me grin grin grin
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2019
ola33t:

Pls what does he do for a living ?
making people laugh

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by WalkerMichael(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2019
ola33t:

Pls what does he do for a living ?

Nigerians, as usual... Do you know his house? If yes, go & ask him!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by friendlyadvice: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2019
kiss who be the presenter? I no go mind if she squat untop my 8=======D

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2019
All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things better wonderful
The Lord God create them all.
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by NothingDoMe: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2019
Lol. Memes for social media war
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by BlackfireX: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2019
His height is the total money of all Ghanaians in the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by NothingDoMe: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2019
BlackfireX:
His height is the total money of all Ghanaians in the bank.

I talk am cheesy
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by boolet: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2019
Humility on the presenter's part

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead / Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo / Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Loved Up In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.