Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' (79958 Views)

Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by GistMore: 4:38am On Sep 23, 2019
Popular filmmaker, Segun Ogungbe’s wives, Omowunmi ajiboye aka Awoko Aliyah and Atinuke, want you all to know that they have got the happiest family!

The wives stressed this while sharing photos from an outting thy had over the weekend on their different Instagram pages.

Sometime ago, it was rumoured that Segun who is the nephew of the late actor and filmmaker, Akin Ogungbe, who reportedly had 20 wives and 50 children, decided to follow in his uncle’s footsteps after he reportedly impregnated his wife’s ‘best friend’, Omowunmi, who in 2015 was an upcoming actress, training at Segun’s film school.

According to the report, she later gave birth to a baby boy and the pair had a ceremony to seal their union, an action that caused a huge problem in his marriage.

Rubbishing the rumour, Segun Ogungbe in an interview with punch said,

“My wives did not know each other before I got married, I have a peaceful household. God has blessed me with wives that understand each other. It is only God that can help a man have a peaceful home. However, for those who think that I would have about 20 wives like my uncle; all I have to say is that they should mind their business,”

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/we-are-a-happy-family-actor-segun-ogungbe-hangs-out-with-his-2-wives

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by GistMore: 4:38am On Sep 23, 2019

1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by LUGBE: 4:39am On Sep 23, 2019
Is that so

2 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by bluebay(m): 5:03am On Sep 23, 2019
People sha, I wonder how much you have or how relaxed you feel before thinking of having 2 wives .

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by missiret(f): 5:23am On Sep 23, 2019
Even if you are not happy, will you tell us?

227 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by itspzpics(m): 5:26am On Sep 23, 2019
Biggest boi

14 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by GavelSlam: 5:38am On Sep 23, 2019
Their choice.

If they are happy we should be happy for them.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by daddytime(m): 5:49am On Sep 23, 2019
The real MVP...lol

To handle one sef na war not to talk of two...double wahala

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Olalan(m): 6:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Don't be deceived behind those smiles are bickering, envy and jealousy.........no woman likes to share her husband

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Joshmodest(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2019
You impregnated your wives best friend and married her , and you are telling us she's happy about the Union...
Come and fly fence enter heaven , leeme see you !!

182 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by dayleke: 6:31am On Sep 23, 2019
missiret:

Of course now, he will o.
He sha don admit say im get 2 wives na. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by eTECTIV: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2019
All dis one na jus smile for d camera. Why some women like bleaching abeg... See d fingers of d lady on d left and d discoloration on her shoulder is even more glaring..

21 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by tillaman(m): 7:55am On Sep 23, 2019
All I see is a sharp black man trying to have legit 3some as often as necessary!
Keep flexing joo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by 1stKing: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2019
bluebay:
People sha, I wonder how much you have or how relaxed you feel before thinking of having 2 wives .
you feel at peace .. Especially if you have more than three.
Our fathers in the olden days live long with more than 4 wives... Men nowadays marry a single woman and she starts think the world revolves around her. She starts thinking she is the sun to the world. She troubles you so much you end up with a short life span...

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by 1stKing: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2019
missiret:

they look happy to me.... Find your own happiness
mrZENographer:

[s] Mohammed came after Jesus and upturned the commandment of Jesus. What an insult![/s]

Abraham had only one wife. Isaac married one wife, Jacob married one wife. Moses married one wife.
you have malaria and you have no one to tell you
Jacob had twelve sons by four women, his wives, Leah and Rachel, and his concubines, Bilhah and Zilpah

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Chanchit: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2019
So this guy weh just use small chance tall pass shatta bundle sef dey carry two wives. OK o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by 1stKing: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Olalan:
Don't be deceived behind those smiles are bickering, envy and jealousy.........no woman likes to share her husband
competition puts them on their toes to please you

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by femi4: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2019
1stKing:
Our fathers in the olden days live long with more than 4 wives... Men nowadays marry a single woman and she starts think the world revolves around her. She starts thinking she is the sun to the world. She troubles you so much you end up with a short life span...
The economy then and now no be the same . The young man is inviting poverty and irresponsibility

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by money121(m): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by NaijaWebDesign(m): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2019
party. Best bleep activity for polygamists.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Onyi22(f): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Nice
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by 1stKing: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2019
femi4:
The economy then and now no be the same . The young man is inviting poverty and irresponsibility
work hard bro... May life favour you enough to have more than two women. You Will grow up to appreciate you did
Korllami007:

Any of his wives that try to pull stupid stunts like some wives do to their husbands will be abandoned, which means none of them will want that and they will sit up.
Infact those women keep snitching on each other to the husband. They keep each other in checks and balance.

15 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by cococandy(f): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2019
It’s only polygamous men who say such nonsense about being happy in the marriages . Never their wives

13 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Lies
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by WildChild00(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2019
How does he maintain the two of them equally? shocked oghene.....
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by happney65: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2019
servicing two pusssies at the same time..A round of applause for the nigga

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Korllami007: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2019
1stKing:

That's why a king have longer life span than an average man. You can hardly hear that a king die of stroke or heart attack at the younger age. It's not jazz or juju but this is reason they live longer. If alaafin oyo had married one wife, he'd probably had died long time ago. Any of his wives that try to pull stupid stunts like some wives do to their husbands will be abandoned and none of them will want that, which means they will sit up.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by mrZENographer: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2019
Which god gave you peaceful wives? god of Quran.
God of the Bible is against polygamous marriage.

DON'T justify yourself in iniquity because God cannot be mocked.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by NobleAngell(f): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2019
I hope you live long o. Having two women is not a joke. More power to your waist, may you never experience power failure on duty.

4 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' by Neddstark: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2019
One of your wives sitting on your face, the other riding your pipe. Men!!!! You're living 50% of men's everyday fantasy. Enjoy while it lasts bro.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celestine Donkor: Why I Use Veil To Cover My Backside / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits / 2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.