Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship (5396 Views)

Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? (2) (3) (4)

What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by nellaluv(f): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2010
Fellas and females what do you think about online flirting, is it permitted when you in a relationship.

I mean how would you feel if you found your girlfriend or boyfriend flirting online/offline or on NL how would you feel.

some pple's jealousy knows no bounds just irritating and sick.

NL's flirting sef get as he be tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Ifedisky(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2010
It should be a personal thing. The couple shld work out a solution that is acceptable to them. To me, it's no issue at all. It can be MUTUAL fun stringing people along. It could spice the relationship
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by iice(f): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2010
If partners are in agreement. . .its all good.
For me, he flirts na him sabi, me i no sabi. But we sabi as we dey tongue

Ifedisky:

It can be MUTUAL fun stringing people along.

Until the person you strung along decides to do away with you.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by nellaluv(f): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2010
iice:

If partners are in agreement. . .its all good.
For me, he flirts na him sabi, me i no sabi. But we sabi as we dey tongue

what if he sabi hugging every girl he calls friend sum1 is certainly gonna get jealous tongue

Ifedisky:

It should be a personal thing. The couple shld work out a solution that is acceptable to them. To me, it's no issue at all. It can be MUTUAL fun stringing people along. It could spice the relationship

What if u in a serious relationship, would you say you r single and if the flirting takes a new dimension, like the next level and you find ur current gf stale?
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by iice(f): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2010
Hug his friends? There is hug and there is hug.  Besides i've seen stranger things. 
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by r231(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
it depends
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Ifedisky(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
iice link=topic=543157.msg7055774#msg7055774 date=1288611164

[/quote]itz no liability to one's relationship if the stringed decides to hug a transformer[quote author=nellaluv:

what if he sabi hugging every girl he calls friend sum1 is certainly gonna get jealous tongue

What if u in a serious relationship, would you say you r single and if the flirting takes a new dimension, like the next level and you find your current gf stale?
If you guys decide on a game, why not? So far itz not beyond flirting, I do not see any harm.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by nellaluv(f): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2010
r231:

it depends
depends on what? the type of flirt or the person doing the flirting?
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2010
It depends solely on the individuals involved. For some people it's not  a big deal but for others it is. To each his own!
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by r231(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

It depends solely on the individuals involved. For some people it's not a big deal but for others it's not. To each his own!

thank you for backing me up jare darling grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2010
r231:

thank you for backing me up jare darling grin grin

Lol! grin

No problem love! wink grin
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by iice(f): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ifedisky:

itz no liability to one's relationship if the stringed decides to hug a transformer

Like i said till the day the strung person decides to do away with you cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by nellaluv(f): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2010
@ifedisky
If the relationship is kinda crious, which type of woman agrees on having mutual fun, the guy might think its ok to go beyond flirtin.

@
Ujujoan:

It depends solely on the individuals involved. For some people it's not a big deal but for others it is. To each his own!
I hear you tongue

so what about you? how would you feel? What would u do?
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by nellaluv(f): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2010
@iice
if they've been flirting for a long time it won't be easy to let go. Jealousy would set in he/she will always want to know what the other is up to and someone would get hurt.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by nellaluv(f): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
What type of woman would give her man permission to flirt with other women anyway?
This world is full of all sorts lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2010
nellaluv:

@ I hear you tongue

so what about you? how would you feel? What would u do?

Personally, I wouldn't care. Probably because I flirt online and I know it does not, in any way, affect my relationship! cool
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by james1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2010
We first should know the word flirt first properly here.to most Nigerians flirting is actually sleeping recklessly with members of the opposite sex typically women to men.to such Nigerians men don't flirt but womanise.
To flirt really is to play around with a member of the opposite sex with the intention to get noticed,attention or make friends.
I don't and won't get anxious if my gf flirts with a guy.
I don't think anything is wrong with that.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by chibaby5(f): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
It depends on da level of flirting sha. In sum rships, itz one of da terms i.e Allowed to flirt   undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
nellaluv:

What type of woman would give her man permission to flirt with other women anyway?
This world is full of all sorts lipsrsealed

They 'type' that trusts him and belives she would have more impact than some faceless e-character! cool
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by MrsEve: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2010
Flirting is harmless if it done tactfully,

I flirts harmlessly and let the person know it in fun,
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by r231(m): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

They 'type' that trusts him and belives she would have more impact than some faceless e-character! cool

once again bravo
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Rusty09(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2010
@Poster, the problem with flirting in general, be it online or not, is that most people dont know were to draw the line, and thats were it becomes a problem. . .

Aside that, i wld have no issues with ma partner flirting, so long as she knew were to draw the line, and of course, same goes for moi. . .
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by 190: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2010
well i dont tolerate online flirting

not 2 mention real time flirting!!
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by r231(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2010
190:

well i dont tolerate online flirting

not 2 mention real time flirting!!

are you kidding?

You are the KING OF ONLINE FLIRTING grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by MrsEve: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
Furry azz takes flirting to ANOTHER DIMENSION,
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by 190: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2010
Im going to ignore the last 2 responses!!

I am innocent and sweet and kant hurt a fly and wud

never date online not 2 mention flirt,

I have never asked any lady out here

Im innocent and sweet!
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2010
r231:

are you kidding?

You are the KING OF ONLINE FLIRTING grin grin

Maybe he doesn't know the meaning of 'flirting'  cheesy  cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2010
MrsEve:

Furry azz takes flirting to ANOTHER DIMENSION,

Meanwhile, did you get banned undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by 190: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^

Despite im sweet and innocent

and kant hurt a fly

You Uju is one fly i would like 2 squash!!

Try me!! angry angry
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by CorkMr: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ujujoan (f), madam can I kiss yoiu? tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by MrsEve: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

Meanwhile, did you get banned undecided

No,

SMH at mr cock,
Re: What Do You Think About Online Flirting, Is It Permitted When You In A Relationship by r231(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2010
Cork Mr:

Ujujoan (f), madam can I kiss yoiu? tongue

you need a full set of teeth for that

so sorry u no qualify grin grin

190:

Im going to ignore the last 2 responses!!

I am innocent and sweet and kant hurt a fly and wud

never date online not 2 mention flirt,

I have never asked any lady out here

Im innocent and sweet!

of cus you can't hurt a fly. . . . hehehehehe

Ujujoan:

Maybe he doesn't know the meaning of 'flirting' cheesy cheesy

maybe. . . . . i guess he should read the thread again grin

I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... / picture - Woman With The ‘biggest Bum Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered…her / My Boyfriend Loves S3x But This Happens After The First Round - Lady