Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist (3220 Views)

Naija Ladies Things U Should Stop Doing When You Reach 25yrs / When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Ikedonn(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2010
Some of the nairaland ladies are scammers.They work with their naija based boyfriends to scam abroad based naija guys.One was trying to scam me now ,but  i was smarter than them and they failed.I got this lady from nairalist.We started chatting through my yahoo messenger until now i discovered something strange and i took to my heel.
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Ikedonn(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2010
angry
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Bastage: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2010
You will probably find that some of those "nairaland ladies" are actually "nairaland guys".

You been talking dirty to a man. grin
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by iice(f): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
Bastage:

You will probably find that some of those "nairaland ladies" are actually "nairaland guys".

Ahehehehehe
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Yorisb: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2010
Bastage:

LWKMD4H cheesy Sooo Trueee
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by patwhizkid(f): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2010
Lmao!
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Ikedonn(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
Actually i believed her when i saw her on cam.I guess the boyfriend is always by the side monitoring our conversation online not knowing that a guy is the main person doing the job. angry
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Odunnu: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2010
LWKMD4H!
Abeg give us full gist jor
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MRMoneyE(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ikedonn:

Some of the nairaland ladies are scammers.They work with their naija based boyfriends to scam abroad based naija guys.One was trying to scam me now ,but  i was smarter than them and they failed.I got this lady from nairalist.We started chatting through my yahoo messenger until now i discovered something strange and i took to my heel.

THAT IS WHY I SAID MOST OF THEM ARE USING FALSE IDENTITY AND FAKE PICTURES TO PROVE
WHAT THEY ARE NOT,
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Odunnu: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2010
It wud be very low self esteem for a man to act like a woman! It doesnt make sense one bit.
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2010
hmmm not me,I am using the real one lol,
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Yorisb: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2010
mediatrix8:

Are u sure? undecided
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Woke4all(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2010
mediatrix8:

are you sure you not Emeka?  Lol
Ikedonn:

Actually i believed her when i saw her on cam.I guess the boyfriend is always by the side monitoring our conversation online not knowing that a guy is the main person doing the job. angry
Why una dey find wife babes for net self?  Girls don finish for market?
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MrsEve: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
These guys keep getting duped by other men, SHAME ON YOU grin
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2010
YORISB AND WORK4ALL:

I don't need to prove it to you , I respect my self as i DO TO PEOPLE, and why come here to post fake pictures for what?, I challenge u guys to post ur real pictures and be yourself, as many guys here come to this website to seek advise,entertain themselves by reading funny comments,giving advise,give a hand and so on, and those who have bad intentions of coming in, better move out and try to work hard to make a living of ur own,
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Yorisb: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^ Easy nau, lol

I respect my self as i DO TO PEOPLE, and why come here to post fake pictures for what?

BTW this line is not uncommon within yahoo yahoo kingdom (no oofiense) wink
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MrsEve: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2010
Please Yorisb! Just please spell offense correctly!!

Don't do a mr cock, You representing your brother wink
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Yorisb: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2010
MrsEve:

Please Yorisb! Just please spell offense correctly!!

Don't do a mr cock, You representing your brother wink

Dayummmm!!! I shulda known this all along mehnnn! kiss
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2010
YORISH I am using my own picture all the time even in my yahoo messenger,would u like to challenge me on cam, Mr?look at the picture u posted in ur profile? is that u? if not,then who is trying to fake his identity here lol?
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MrsEve: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2010
Yorisb:

[/b]

Dayummmm!!! I shulda known this all along mehnnn! kiss
grin grin kiss
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by 190: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2010
I know a couple of real men who pose here as women

someone like queeneve is a matured married man in his late 50s

posing here as a woman,

others are:

inkerd_nerd
and odunnu

these are happily married men (ask me how i knew) ive met them in person!
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MrsEve: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2010
190:

I know a couple of real men who pose here as women

someone like queeneve is a matured married man in his late 50s

posing here as a woman,

others are:

inkerd_nerd
and odunnu

these are happily married men (ask me how i knew) ive met them in person!

You had to sell your furry tail just to make it barely to London(supposedly), how can you even afford to even get to the shore of USA to meet the other two ladies you mentioned?
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Wislet(f): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2010
Lol. Why won't they come here crying like babies that were denied biscuits, when they won't ever learn? Make una dey there dey look girls' pics dey salivate. Na lack of job, abi na case of 'dem get eye but cannot see' wen de same girls dey around dem. My brothers una 2 much. I just pray 4 all of una, make u no 'luv' person wey go turn out 2 be ''she get flesh but no be flesh im be''. Hmm. .Boys. . *slapping dem one by one* SMH
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Yorisb: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2010
*Throws early morning spit @ 190 4 mentioning my Bro's wife  there* angry

mediatrix8:

YORISH I am using my own picture all the time even in my yahoo messenger,would u like to challenge me on cam, Mr?look at the picture u posted in your profile? is that u? if not,then who is trying to fake his identity here lol?

Lol. But that's my real ''pickiture'' nah, I ain't faking and u shuda known this, save you're new in here undecided

U look a bit of a mix if that's your pics  undecided

MrsEve:

grin grin kiss

Eagle eye cheesy
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2010
Yorish, Yes,it's me and , I am not A NIGERIAN lol, I am an ASIAN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MRMoneyE(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2010
mediatrix8:

YORISH I am using my own picture all the time even in my yahoo messenger,would u like to challenge me on cam, Mr?look at the picture u posted in your profile? is that u? if not,then who is trying to fake his identity here lol?

I THINK ITS DAMN RUBBISH FOR PEOPLE TO FAKE IDENTITY, BE WHAT YOU ARE, SHOW WHAT YOU GOT,
BUT USING STRANGE AND LYING ABOUT YOUR GENDER, PICTURE AND USER NAME IS TOTALLY silly.
IF YOU CAN HAVE YOUR PICS ON FACEBOOK, WHY THE FAKE HERE, CHECK MY FACEBOOK I REMAIN MYSELF
I DONT FAKE IDENTITY AM HAPPY WITH THE WAY GOD MADE ME, AM PROUD OF EVERYTHING I GOT ,
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Yorisb: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
mediatrix8:

Yorish, Yes,it's me and , I am not A NIGERIAN lol, I am an ASIAN cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Daayyumm! I thought as much tho! smiley

U have a very beautiful smile 4 real and anyone who thinks otherwise aint fly wink
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MrsEve: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2010
I think not, Hmmph, ^^^^
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by 190: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
queeneve//mrsevil

I must expose you and stop all these flirting you do here online

queeneve must be exposed for been that man who he really is,

queeneve (Husband) and family!!

Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by MRMoneyE(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2010
mediatrix8:

YES THIS LAdy IS BEAUTIFUL SHE IS NOT AMONG THOSE WHO USE MODEL PICTURE ON THEIR PROFILE PAGE,
BE PROUD OF WHOM YOU ARE,
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by mediatrix8(f): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2010
YORISH& MR MONEY:

Thank you for complimenting wink wink wink, I am engaged to a Nigerian guy, and I love everything about Nigeria and the people bcz of him, Am I deserving to be a part of your people? wink wink wink wink
Re: Beware !Those Of You Abroad Looking For Naija Ladies On Nairaland /nairlist by Ikedonn(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2010
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can 2go Love Be Real? / Don't Take Off Your Panties Just Because... / The Nairalander,s Issue With women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.