Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Eset Antivirus License Now In Nigeria. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Eset Antivirus License Now In Nigeria. (1115 Views)

Should I Go For ESET Antivirus? / Activation Code For Eset Antivirus / Help! Eset Nod32 - Has Crash My Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eset Antivirus License Now In Nigeria. by Folabik(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
By the time you finish reading this advert, 70 new types of virus and malware will have been released.  What guarantee do you have that they won’t be coming after your hard earned computer files also? 

With ESET Antivirus and Internet Security, we can guarantee you full protection even in the midst of dangerous virus attacks.

We are here to make life easy: ESET Nigeria Ltd, a division of Arit of Africa Ltd.

You can also call to partner with us.

Arit of Africa Limited Lagos
354 Murtala Mohammed Way,
Yaba, Lagos.
Tel: +234 (1) 8908245, 08056258001
E-mail:akarunwi@aritofafrica.com
www.aritofafrica.com
www.esetng.com

(1) (Reply)

Copy And Paste Not Working On Hp, Windows 8 / Pls Where Can I Get The Working Cracked Version Of Connectify? / Which Is Better: LED Vs LCD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.