Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] (11299 Views)

FG Scraps DPR, PPPRA, PEF, Sacks CEOs, Inaugurates New Agencies / Tinubu Commissions Ondo Revenue Office Complex Constructed By Akeredolu (photos) / What I Saw At FRSC Office In Abuja – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by Apeshy101(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Delta state governor, Sen. Ifeanyi Okowa, on Monday reaffirmed his commitment to providing road, saying such infrastructure had multiple benefits in the state’s economy.

The governor stated this while inaugurating a new office complex for the state’s command of Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Asaba.

He said that his administration’s determination to ensure that there were good roads in the state was to boost socio-economic activities through ease in movement of people and goods.

According to him, we are committed to road construction, because if we ease the movement of people, it will be quicker to grow our economy.

Okowa assured that the state government would partner FRSC to ensure free flow of traffic across the state, especially during the yuletide.

He said that work had begun on the rehabilitation of deplorable sections of some federal roads in the state, explaining that his administration first sought approval from Federal Ministry of Works before engaging in the intervention.

“We have awarded contracts to Levant Nigeria Limited to reconstruct the Asaba end of the Niger Bridge.

“We are also intervening in the failed portions of Warri-Benin road, and there is another place from Agbor to Benin; these are the places we need to intervene urgently before the Christmas.

“We will continue to work with Federal Ministry of Works to see what can be done in the area of making the roads more motorable,” he said.

He congratulated the FRSC for the new office complex, noting that the it was a beautiful place for people to work and be more productive.

The governor thanked the FRSC for the quick provision of number plates and driver’s license in the state, assuring of his administration’s partnership with it and other federal agencies to ensure quick service delivery.

Earlier, Chairman, FRSC Board, Malam Bukhari Bello, had in an address lauded Okowa for complementing Federal Government’s development initiative, asserting that the governor had rendered exceptional support to FRSC which other state governors should emulate.

Corps Marshal of FRSC, Dr Boboye Oyeyemi, on his part, thanked the governor for his support and show of good leadership in the state.

“Since you came on board, no one has slept on top of the Niger Bridge due to your collaboration with your counterpart in Anambra.

“My focus has been on infrastructural development because good work environment enhances productivity.

“We support the government and people of Delta State, because you have made the atmosphere conducive for us to work,” Oyeyemi said.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/09/23/gov-okowa-inaugurates-new-frsc-office-complex/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by Apeshy101(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2019

Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by Onlinealaba(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by omenka(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Is this an FRSC complex or a National Union of Teachers complex? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by Ttipsy(f): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
Is this an FRSC complex or a National Union of Teachers complex? undecided
must you comment??

pls close ya mouth biko

7 Likes

Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2019
It looks like a mosque undecided
Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by Rosella1: 6:08am On Sep 24, 2019
I'm not understanding the house abi church format. Ohhh I know what it is grin ; sincerely I don't! cry

3 Likes

Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by dheaven: 6:10am On Sep 24, 2019
What of the constant hold up in coka junction in Asaba what is he doing about it?. Whenever I travel on that road I pity some Asaba Residents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by Neddstark: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2019
Stupid governor that encourages ransom payment to kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by anonimi: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2019
dheaven:
What of the constant hold up in coka junction in Asaba what is he doing about it?. Whenever I travel on that road I pity some Asaba Residents.

Have you talked about this to your state assembly legisLooter and the LGA councillor?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

1 Like

Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by iWasNotHere(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2019
Nigerian leaders are CURSED. Something a local Govt chairman can inaugurate. A whole Governor is doing so for a mere building
Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by Damsonkc(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Okowa is really trying in the construction of roads in Asaba. I’ve lived in Asaba for a long time and I am really satisfied with his efforts. What we need now is good drownings system because Asaba has no good drainage. Once it rains, our streets become river Jordan.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by Goalnaldo(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2019
The best governor in the whole wide world. Okowa is working.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by meezynetwork(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2019
Nice one
Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by rockafela(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Goalnaldo:
The best governor in the whole wide world. Okowa is working.
God purnish devil, who dash monkey banana Have you been to Warri and see the poor state of roads in the oil rich city? Every attention is being diverted to Asaba and Agbor his home town he neglected other places..then next thing is if there’s going to be a visit by his political superiors to the town, that’s when you will see workers patching the roads in Warri,,oloshi governor
Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by Goalnaldo(m): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2019
rockafela:
God purnish devil, who dash monkey banana Have you been to Warri and see the poor state of roads in the oil rich city? Every attention is being diverted to Asaba and Agbor his home town he neglected other places..then next thing is if there’s going to be a visit by his political superiors to the town, that’s when you will see workers patching the roads in Warri,,oloshi governor
relax brother there was a time when Warri and it's environs where the centre of attraction

4 Likes

Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by Deltatoto: 7:58am On Sep 24, 2019
rockafela:
i won’t reply u.but I’ll enlighten u.if ibori and uduaghan attended to roads the way Okowa did delta would be Dubai,ibori and the criminal called uduaghan left Asaba township stadium unattended to.in Nigeria have u ever seen a state capital without a stadium?okowa is a god in delta state.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by Marshalemmy(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2019
Lord have mercy upon us all.
Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2019
This is Okoricha's cousin: spending state money to finance federal departments while his own work is left undone.
Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by rockafela(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Deltatoto:
i won’t reply u.but I’ll enlighten u.if ibori and uduaghan attended to roads the way Okowa did delta would be Dubai,ibori and the criminal called uduaghan left Asaba township stadium unattended to.in Nigeria have u ever seen a state capital without a stadium?okowa is a god in delta state.
you are from Delta north without being told..u need enlightenment yourself & you seems to hide yourself away from the truth, I won’t respond to your mention again.
You seems not to know anything about What Ibori did in Delta state when it comes to road, don’t even go there. if you are familiar with Warri ( tell me please who dualized the roads in Warri and installed all the street light that your god Okowa cannot mainten ) when uduaghan was in power all the street light was always in service, with it’s separate generators, now no more night life in Warri everywhere is dark. the airport road and most link roads in the state was done by Ibori oga...what about the Warri to ughelli road? Say what you know..
Okowa is a god to u and your people in your clan not Delta..
The free child healthcare/free delivery Uduaghan implemented before he left office, didn’t your Okowa came into office and wanted to scrap it..if u no know no de talk. I no go answer u again. Na few years remain for your god Okowa to finish his Asaba/agbor development so that Delta can experience a better governance come 2024.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by renewable1(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Cool

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Gov Okowa Inaugurates New FRSC Office Complex [photo] by TANID(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Cool But Look More Like church Or Hall Seriously

(1) (Reply)

FG, Others Share N651.184bn For June 2020 / The 2012 Budget Speech By President Jonathan Live At 12 Noon / Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.