Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read (25543 Views)

They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position / The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by silvertuke(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2010
Unbelievable, I have read so many love letters but this one happens to be the best of all that I have read. What do you think ladies? As you can see the letter was personally written to a female like you…

4 Likes

Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2010
DEATH

I am done good bye grin grin
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by r231(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
hehehehehehehe
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by Uricas(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2010
Hmmm,the GuY reaLly sPOked welL.lol grin
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by Yorisb: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2010
For all u know this letter could yet catch plenty of 'em NL girls smiley undecided
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by kokoye(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2010
I am soooo stealing some of the lines grin
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by thweraja10: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2010
i loved the gramintical explanaration of your letter. I am thinking i am going to be using it to toasted the girls that i am saw passing my street. Because they am going to be laughing and laughed and laghing. lol

Some guys are so daft
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by Stevogue(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2010
Da BOMB! At least Matthew would be at peace with himself now he has finally said something to the gal. Most people with his limitations would never dare try. And that's what defines a man. Cut him some slacks.
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by tpia5: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2010
bye bye.
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by valx2: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2010
he write well , writnt he?
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by jeffman(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2010
valx2:

he write well , writnt he?

lol. yes he writ
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by IZUKWU(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2010
Haven't written a love letter before and haven't receive any ,so does not know how most love letters go. But these days with the advent of phone and sms , do people still write love letters . Any ways , the boy tried , he didn't allow his limitations to limit him. If the girl recieves the letter , there will only be 3 possible responses . No, yes or no response at all. My girlfriend at youth service , i still remember what she said to me , the day i made my intentions clear to her, that she like men who are bold enough to say what they want.as the song goes ,if you love somebody , ,walk up to her and tell her say you luv am
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2010
end time has come
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by babyme1(f): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2010
I bet he is a mechanic and the girl runs a phone booth close to him. Poor guy,trying to put his feelings on papar. But he tried anyway.
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2010
baby.me:

I bet he is a mechanic and the girl runs a phone booth close to him. Poor guy,trying to put his feelings on papar. But he tried anyway.
how do u know? from experience?
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by TYTAN(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2010
Expression of true love cool
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by denony(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2010
wow, grin
am just imagening how the girl will be reading it in front of her friends,
they will act it like a movie, but the guy try anyway, its called expression of feelings
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by denony(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2010
u saw me and i saw u, i love u like flower grin
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by lepa001(f): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2010
I no blame the guy jo @least me and you understand the guy. if our 1st lady too can't even speak or write correct English who is the poor guy @least English is not our mother's Language, smiley smiley smiley
Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by silvertuke(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2010
What makes you think the writer is a mechanic? Most mechanic panel beater and so on can write, read even spell more than some graduates don’t doubt me. I have seen so many graduates that can not even write a letter not to talk of writing application letter.

1 Like

Re: Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read by 190: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2010
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.