Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:27 PM

The Game Gets Busted For Making Criminal Threats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Game Gets Busted For Making Criminal Threats (1082 Views)

Photos: US Rapper, The Game Gets Nelson Mandela’s Tattoo / Rapper Game Gets A Huge Nelsonmandela Tattoo (photos) / (PICZ) US Rapper The Game Gets Tattoo Of Nelson Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Gets Busted For Making Criminal Threats by kobeverson(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2007
The Game was arrested on suspicion of making criminal threats after police searched his home for more than three hours, authorities said.

The arrest yesterday (May 1) was related to an incident that occurred in February, said Officer Martha Garcia, a Los Angeles Police Department spokeswoman. She declined to elaborate.

KABC-TV captured the 27-year-old rapper being driven off in the back of a patrol car as a bystander yelled, "We love you Game, we love you." The Game stuck his tongue out at the camera and said, "I want to say that I'm not guilty, and I love California."

The rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, was booked at the police station, and bail was set at $50,000, according to the county sheriff's department. It was not immediately known whether the Game had hired an attorney.

He was arrested in November in New York after authorities said he told a cab driver that he was an undercover police officer, persuading him to run a series of red lights.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Dance Reality Show! Wow / Prison Break Fan Club / Ciara Is Dating 50 Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.