Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi (1580 Views)

Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) / Oliseh: NFF Technical-Committee Members Resign En Masse / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi by mrinfo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2010
Barrister Christopher Green has been reflecting on life as chairman technical committee of the Nigeria Football Federation.

Green described the job as the most challenging in his entire life noting that he is now the “busiest Man in the world”. “I hardly sleep these days. My never stops ringing and I am almost at a loss as to how to handle the situation,’ Green told SuperSport.com.

The former Rivers state commissioner for sports also revealed that he had been spoken to both men (Samson Siasia and Stephen Keshi) in the last few days.

“To be honest with you, I have received calls from both men but I am objective and refuse to have my emotions swayed. My track record as one of the most experienced administrators of football in this country is there for all to see. I will be firm, firm and upright in this latest assignment,” he said.

On the pressures he has faced since assuming the position, Green said.

“People in high places call me all the time; politicians, agents and even footballers.

The other day I received a call from as much as six national team players who had things to say about the upcoming interview for the two shortlisted coaches for the Super Eagles job. But I have always been a dispassionate Man and will continue to do what is right,” he said
Re: Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi by semid4lyfe(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2010
Gengen, film don reach action time and e don dey happen in typical naija fashion.

I pray and hope it's Siasia cos Yakubu & Yobo have hinted they'll prefer Keshi.

Keshi is as corrupt as our N50 collecting "olopas" & maybe Yakubu is hoping to bribe him like he attempted with Onigbinde in 2002 to make the Japan/Korea squad.

Siasia should go as far as GEJ if he has to cos Keshi will be making similar moves tóo.
Re: Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi by honeric01(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2010
^^^^^

Allegations!!!, may you not be accused wrongly/falsely, say Amen before Angel pass embarassed
Re: Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi by semid4lyfe(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2010
Which one is an allegation? That Aiyegbeni tried to bribe Onigbinde or that Yakubu & Yobo have hinted they'd prefer Keshi or that Keshi is an "egunje" collecting coach?

Abeg, go sleep jare grin
Re: Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi by honeric01(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2010
If Keshi gets the job come November 8th, you can donate your 78' LCD TV to me in protest you hia? so you are trying to say Siasia did not collect "egunje" from those boys (overaged) he took to various tourney? you better let the sleeping dogs lay.

I don't see Keshi playing or calling up Yakubu, never, if it happens, i will arrange bois, we go go kidnap Keshi for a ransom of Yakubu's left ball.
Re: Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi by semid4lyfe(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2010
honeric01:
If Keshi gets the job come November 8th, you can donate your 78' LCD TV to me in protest you hia?
Unfortunately, I don't have a 78" LCD TV but I promise you I won't step foot into this section again if that happens grin

so you are trying to say Siasia did not collect "egunje" from those boys (overaged) he took to various tourney? you better let the sleeping dogs lay.
Thanks for admitting Keshi is corrupt wink
Re: Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi by honeric01(m): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Unfortunately, I don't have a 78" LCD TV but[b] I promise you I won't step foot into this section again if that happens grin[/b]
If i ever see you in the general sport section when he's finally made the coach, i will forever haunt you like a leece on a dog! your word is your bound cool

semid4lyfe:

Thanks for admitting Keshi is corrupt wink

You can do better than that, what happened to comprehension? undecided tongue
Re: Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi by semid4lyfe(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2010
honeric01:
You can do better than that. What happened to comprehension?
Jeez! C'mon mahn. . .are you kidding me or what? shocked

I say Keshi is an "egunje" collecting coach and instead of denying it outrightly you say something akin to "what of Siasia?/isn't siasia one too?" which is a tacit admission of my accusation and you dare question my comprehension ability? shocked Some people sha. . .SMH
Re: Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi by honeric01(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Jeez! C'mon mahn. . .are you kidding me or what? shocked

I say Keshi is an "egunje" collecting coach and instead of denying it outrightly you say something akin to "what of Siasia?/isn't siasia one too?" which is a tacit admission of my accusation and you dare question my comprehension ability? shocked Some people sha. . .SMH

you are trying to get me into those long argumentative story story abi? hehehehe, well i know you have comprehension mind, so i want to give you the benefit of doubt.

this statement "so you are trying to say Siasia did not collect "egunje" from those boys (overaged) he took to various tourney? you better let the sleeping dogs lay." is not accepting nor denying anything, it's only suggesting that "if you think Keshi collects "egunje", then what makes you think Siasia is not also collecting", hope this explanation helped or do you want private lesson? grin
Re: Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi by mrinfo(m): 3:14am On Nov 05, 2010
If Yobo and Yakubu ever hinted they'll prefer Keshi then we should know already that keshi is not good for the team. We want someone to break the so called big boy gang led by Yobo and send all misfit players parking.Keshi my foot. Why won't they root for keshi? They want to remain in business
Re: Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi by mrinfo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2010
Congratulations Siasia. For once those eggheads at NFF did what fans wanted.
Re: Chris Green (new Nff Technical Committee Under Pressure Over Siasia And Keshi by afi78: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2011
CHRIS GREEN MUST APOLOGISE TO TB JOSHUA
Posted on Friday 14 October 2011 - 17:59

Chairman of Technical Committee of the NFF, Chris Green recently called Prophet T.B. Joshua unpatriotic because of the prophecy he spoke, revealing that Nigeria would lose the AFCON qualifying match with Guinea and asking Nigeria to come together with him to pray for God's intervention.

Question: How can you call someone who gives a warning of impending danger to your country, unpatriotic?

Consider the SSS. Didn't the government of Nigeria task them with the job of seeking out those incidents and individuals that can cause problem in the country and warn us of the potential danger? We can hardly call that unpatriotic!

The FBI was issuing statements of imminent terror attacks on the US just before the 9/11 strike on the US and warnings to be on guard. Was the FBI acting unpatriotically in trying to save the nation?

Before the London subway bombings, Scotland Yard issued statements and alerts at all subway stations to be on the look out for suspicious looking individuals and packages at the stations. Was Scotland Yard acting unpatriotically in trying to protect their citizens?

During the royal wedding in London, Scotland Yard issued warnings about possible anarchy and/or terrorist attacks against Prince William and Kate Middleton earlier this year. Can you say they are unpatriotic for protecting their monarchy? Do you not try to protect your kings, no matter the size of their reign?

The SSS issued warnings and precautions during Nigeria's 50th Anniversary just before the bombing which took place metres from the president’s location. Were they acting unpatriotic in trying to save the lives of the president and the nation?

Would you not have loved to hear warnings before the UN office in Abuja was attacked and many lives lost? Would you not have loved to hear warnings before Police Headquarters was attacked and our security forces were killed? Would you not love to save the lives of your fellow Nigerians

Meteorologists and geologists survey weather patterns constantly and warn the public about coming storms, earthquakes, hurricanes. Is it unpatriotic to advise people to prepare for storms, to evacuate their homes to escape death from wildfires, to pack their belongings to dry ground so they do not lose their life’s work or belongings?

When the earthquake hit Japan, didn’t the entire international community come out and attack the scientists for NOT informing them beforehand of the epic disaster that came? What is unpatriotic then, NOT informing your countrymen of impending danger and allowing them to suffer, or ALERTING your countrymen so they can be prepared and save their lives/reputations/future?

What are you talking about Chris Green? If that is in fact your REAL NAME? Patriotism = desire, determination, effort to protect and save the lives, reputation, livelihood and self-respect of your nation. Prophet T.B. Joshua = Patriotism to God and his country. He asked God to show him what was to come in our country, he alerted us of the impending disaster, he asked us to join him in trying to change the outcome. Chairman Green, WHAT DID YOU DO? What NAME do we give YOU?

Chairman Green, Nigeria has spoken:
You have 7 days to issue an apology for your statements regarding Prophet T.B. Joshua.
Nigeria's patriots are waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Yakubu Adesokan Won The 1st Gold Medal For Nigeria In London Paralympics 2012 / Did Goal.com Delete Their Comment Section? / Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.