Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Yankari Game Reserve Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Yankari Game Reserve Website (5095 Views)

Liberty Reserve Domain Names & Web Hosting / Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve / Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yankari Game Reserve Website by my2cents(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2007
My dislike of flashterbation aside, I think this is a pretty cool website. Now, if only all the links would work tongue

http://www.yankarigamereserve.com/
Re: Yankari Game Reserve Website by niceuzor: 8:15pm On May 18, 2007
you re a bomb cheesy

that site is beautiful and amazing

men how can i build such site biko give me some clue.

BTW:

Where have you been? u hardly come online Why?

well i have change that id i guess u know that
Re: Yankari Game Reserve Website by my2cents(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2007
(Just in case) I didn't code the site. I was just doing some googling and found it there grin

As per where I have been, I am working on something for my employers that is due june 8. Granted, that date may seem a long time away, I don't like working at the last minute and so I am coding as though it were due tomorrow. That means no YIM and, except where time permits (like now tongue), little or no NLing, surfing, etc.

I should be back on fulltime by mid next week sha.

Later
Re: Yankari Game Reserve Website by niceuzor: 4:27pm On May 19, 2007
ok o wink
Re: Yankari Game Reserve Website by olalekt: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2009
pls can i get a website for Yankari Games Reserve and how to get there , cost implications contact details of any one i can call there
Re: Yankari Game Reserve Website by obinna79: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2009
Re: Yankari Game Reserve Website by yawatide(f): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2009
obinna,

did u or someone you know do that bauchi site?  Regardless, I am curious as to why what we see with respect to "trials" wouldn't be hosted on a staging server (or different directory) then uploaded to the main site once it is done.  For me and perhaps others, the trial is a turn off.  I probably won't be checking on the status ever again.

A site that is on the main url should be at least 99% complete with no "under construction", "trial", "revamp" or whatever phrase you want to use, at all.
Re: Yankari Game Reserve Website by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
Yankari Reserve was da bomb when i was a kid - the Safari feeling is just unforgettable - Hope it escapes the eyes of Boko-Haram - WordPress hmmn - I think it is in poor taste for the designer to advertise his services so unashamedly
Re: Yankari Game Reserve Website by yawatide(f): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2011
That site has definitely changed from "wonderful" in 2007/8 to "sighs" in 2011.

God help us!

(1) (Reply)

New Modern Wapka Arena : Post Any Wapka Problem You Have Here / All You Need To Get On Page 1 Of Google And Other Search Engines. / I Need A Good Business Website At N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.