Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

A Dedication To Your Ex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Dedication To Your Ex! (1864 Views)

A Dedication To Real Men / A Dedication To Romance Sisters! Post Your Comments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dedication To Your Ex! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2010
PLS DONT PREACH ON THIS THREAD
DONT BE OSENE
DONT ADVICE ANYONE
NO ATTACKS TO OTHER POSTERS
DO NOT TELL A STORY JUST A SMART COOL DEDICATION TO THE GIRL OR GUY WHO TOOK YOUR FEELINGS FOR GRANTED,LIED AND USED YOU AND BETRAYED YOU
FINALLY, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PLS TRY NOT TO BE HATEFUL JUST A WAY OF RELEASE,
P.S THIS IS NOT A REVENGE THREAD
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2010
My name is Ugo, and i dedicate the song : ROSES by the group OUTKAST to my ex Temitope for making my life aliving hell , thanks for nothing girl,
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Dsense(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2010
Can't get ur point. cool
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2010
Ruk 1- Thanks for being such a loser, can remember those days i would go under a "tsunami" kind of rain just to get recharge card to call and send you.

Ruk 2- I hope you get to see happiness in your marriage. I really thought you were the one but God really saved me from "financial burden". the responsibility for "yapayaski"

Vic u- hmmmm!!! what can i say? i just wished you could think like a proper being and things would have just been perfect.

i dedicate - Superman by Eminem to the 3 of you ('cus thats what you mean to me right now)
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by CrazyMan(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2010
*Can't see clearly where's my glassess* sad
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Odunnu: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2010
I'm still in tune with my Ex,as in,we broke up due to biological differences. We both just try to stay away from each other.
I dedicate Asa ft Jeremiah Gyang - Higher (its one of our favorite love songs)
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2010
Odunnu, are u now hooked or still unhooked? I want to dedicate to you a song to be based on ur response
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by 190: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2010
odunnu is my 3rd favorite wife with 6 children to my name alone!!

what kinda yeye question are u asking her!!

@post
I dedicate my life to my ex for she shall neva see any man who is willing 2 put

down his life for her ever again, not in this life or next or next

rite now my wife and concubines can only enjoy me and my moneys

the song i dedicate to her is TERRY G free madness mayshe hear that song and dance alanta into the streets anywhere she is,

Stoopid FOOL and arrogant bas-tard she tinks i cool wiv her
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Dsense(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2010
190:

odunnu is my 3rd favorite wife with 6 children to my name alone!!

what kinda yeye question are u asking her!!

@post
I dedicate my life to my ex for she shall neva see any man who is willing 2 put

down his life for her ever again, not in this life or next or next

rite now my wife and concubines can only enjoy me and my moneys

the song i dedicate to her is TERRY G free madness mayshe hear that song and dance alanta into the streets anywhere she is,

Stoopid FOOL and arrogant bas-tard she tinks i cool wiv her

BAD WORDS
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by 190: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2010
^^
Leave me i dey vex!! angry angry
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Dsense(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2010
190:

^^
Leave me i dey vex!! angry angry

What's d issue my pal
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by 190: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
^^

she broke my hart!! cry cry
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Odunnu: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2010
toba:

Odunnu, are u now hooked or still unhooked? I want to dedicate to you a song to be based on your response
hooked ke? I no be hook worm o!
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by 190: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2010
^^
Odunnu but u hook my heart!! grin grin
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Dsense(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2010
190:

^^

she broke my hart!!  cry cry

Who broke ur  prick i mean ur heart tongue
Let's talk seriosly  who?
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by 190: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2010
^^
odunnu!! cry cry
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Odunnu: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2010
If I handle you 190,you wont have a broken heart.You'l be heart-less as in you wont have any heart including broken ones.
Go and enjoy Lola leave me alone.
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Dsense(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2010
190:

^^
odunnu!! cry cry

U WAN DIE,u BETTER LET THE GIRL BREATH.SHE'S OUTTA UR LEAGUE ND U HAVE BEEN CHARGED TO GO ND FIGHT FOR THE FIRST PLACE IN THE JUNIO LEAGUE.
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Odunnu: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2010
Tell am!
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by MRMoneyE(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2010
Odunnu:

If I handle you 190,you wont have a broken heart.You'l be heart-less as in you wont have any heart including broken ones.
Go and enjoy Lola leave me alone.

ODUNNU, DONT HANDLE  190 COME HANDLE MR MONEY BECAUSE HE  IS SINGLE AND HAVE NO WIFE ON NL,
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Dsense(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2010
Odunnu:

Tell am!
HE DON HEAR,AND IF HE TRY DISTURBING U AGAIN JUST CALL MA NUMBER MAKE I COM PROTECT U FROM HIS EVIL. wink
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Odunnu: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2010
Eeyah!
Pele o.
I'm legally married to the following NLndrs:
Tkb417
Honeric
Violent
Elrazur
Chamotex.
Officially bethroted to the following :
Jaybee
Ola olabiy
Slap 1
Debosky
Sagamite
So please tell me Mr Money,how you think I can have space for you?
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by dbigrod(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2010
To C,
am really sorry 4 breaking your heart.you were such a good girl sent from heaven.i regret dat i couldnt sacrifice certain things like cutting down on my female friends.you didnt believe dat i wasnt sleeping with them.you were so possessive.our friends thought dat we will walk down d aisle one day.they knew how inseperable we were then in school.most of them still cant believe that their once "best couple of d year" are no longer together.i pray u get a guy as good as i am or even better.thanks for the love and forgive me for d pains i caused u while we were together.
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by MRMoneyE(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2010
Odunnu:

Eeyah!
Pele o.
I'm legally married to the following NLndrs:
Tkb417
Honeric
Violent
Elrazur
Chamotex.
Officially bethroted to the following :
Jaybee
Ola olabiy
Slap 1
Debosky
Sagamite
So please tell me Mr Money,how you think I can have space for you?

@ ODUNNU
THE ROLL CALL IS POWERFUL AND MANY, WELL ALL THINGS BEING  EQUAL ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE, 
NEVER GIVE UP MR MONEY,

Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by freecocoa(f): 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2010
I dedicate ds song BEST U NEVER HAD 2 Stanley,u just cldn't see how much i luvd u,pray u find a woman who'll love u more dan i do.
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by dealordea(m): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
@poster, what a great topic you bring up on here, and i believe this is a way to poor the sour heart which some heartless soul of woman born as the devil pikin inflated on we gentle men of this wonderful big world, anyway i dedicate Riding Solo by Jason Durelo to the first ever love of my Life Biola, It was so painful that i bear the heart break for like 2 years, Thought she was a kind soul to be my second half but doesn't want someone caring as a boyfriend, Am sending my wish to her that where ever you are today, May the assunder of heartbreaker's men fill you with unending and enternity divorce of heart break and relationship.
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by ADUNOKIKI(f): 12:06am On Nov 03, 2010
To Tayo,
Thanks for hurting me, thanks for tearing my heart apart,
thanks for giving me the worst gift on my birthday,
thanks for giving me the worst food in life to eat,
you gave me the most bitter water to drink from your stream of heartbreak,
thanks for all the sadness you unfolded to me when i met you,
i am glad it happend. God lead me to my love.
I am dedicating this song to you oyeniyi, for all the heartbreak,
you gave me.
Once bitten twice shy, by 9ice
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Yorisb: 12:52am On Nov 03, 2010
freecocoa:

I dedicate ds song BEST U NEVER HAD 2 Stanley,u just cldn't see how much i luvd u,pray u find a woman who'll love u more dan i do.

*Breaks ma heart* angry angry

@OP

I got no EX yet, am a nice fellow wink
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Tinksh(f): 1:57am On Nov 03, 2010
You know who you are, you can bite my big white butt!!!! Thank you for taking and never giving. Taught me a very valuable lesson. Now i am as hard as you!!! No song worth dedicating to your dead self. You promised to cherish and take care of my heart if i gave it to you, all you did was stomp it under your shoe! Good on you. You lost the best thing that will ever cross your path. You will never find another half as good as me and i take joy from that.
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by biola44: 3:40am On Nov 03, 2010
Blessing- thanks for opening my eyes, keep blessing em, face drop by sean kingston
Dayo & Chigozie- sorry i broke your good hearts, cookie jar by gym class heroes
Re: A Dedication To Your Ex! by Okijajuju1(m): 3:52am On Nov 03, 2010
This is a dedication to my ex Esss

Babes you were God sent. I'm sorry things went the way it did between us.
You truly made me a better man. I owe alot of who I am today to you.
You were the only girl who I could honestly say wasnt looking for diamonds nor digging for gold.
I am still very proud to tell anyone who cares to ask that I still love you like crazy, and I blame myself for letting you go.
Thanks for your unconditional love and for sticking with me through the most difficult times of my life.
I hope you find the love you truly deserve and if you ever need anything, my doors will always be open to you.
I loved you then, I love you now and I will still love you tomorrow.

Okija_jujuTM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bb Romance Kick Out Lounge? / Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems / How To Spot A Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.