Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) (78411 Views)

Married Lady Lets Her Husband Do All Domestic Chores, Is It Normal? / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Explorers(m): 4:31am On Sep 29, 2019
Me alone sef, i can't try that sh***t.

See video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B29gIkfjLlQ/?igshid=bwvkpn8uud4j

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Explorers(m): 4:31am On Sep 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by CaptainMitch: 4:34am On Sep 29, 2019
No
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by JasonScoolari: 4:44am On Sep 29, 2019
When the devil told Jesus to throw himself down because God will command His Angels to guild Him, Jesus gave him a reply I feel is the best reply for this thread;

"You Shall Not Put The LORD your God To TEST"

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by manmen: 5:15am On Sep 29, 2019
I hate short videos
Now I don't if the child actually slip from the father hand undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Larryfest(m): 5:17am On Sep 29, 2019
This is dangerously stupid..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by tillaman(m): 6:03am On Sep 29, 2019
I wouldn’t even try this on a norms, no matter how high I get, if craze see craze craze dey hide

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by drips8(m): 6:19am On Sep 29, 2019
That is just crazy and did the man actually hold the child with his hands? or was the child strapped onto him tightly because if the child falls

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Palmerbarry: 6:26am On Sep 29, 2019
Lai Lai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2019
If you must kill yourself , kill yaself o.

But leave my cutie out of it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by missjo(f): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2019
The child is strapped in right? shocked
No way, he/she had to have been strapped in shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Oluromantic: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2019
Even me I cannot do it with my own baby talkless of whether my wife will allow me.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2019
Not a big deal and of course the child is well strapped, the dad only held her tight for extra cushion and to alleviate her fears.
Folks are crying for a child that was enjoying herself. cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by sisisioge: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2019
Nooooooo! How very irresponsible of the guy sef to think of doing it! Whew!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Yuneehk(f): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2019
With a child I carried for 9months and birthed, you wan play rough play. He can go ahead alone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Flexherbal(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Too risky !
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by kreate1000: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Choi no be smalls

Are you seriously looking for what to do to make money online?
Join our partnership program HERE and start earning immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na overfeeding dey cause all these nonsense

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by A305: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yuneehk:
With a child I carried for 9months and birthed, you wan play rough play. He can go ahead alone.
You gorgeous fa, Don't worry if that happens and anything goes wrong we would born another one, Afterall Dbanj and his wife birthed another son.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Enemyofpeace: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
My dominique won't mind kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Conceptman: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Even u the adult involved is not guaranteed 100% safety so why risking the life of an innocent child. It's a game where the risk is higher than the fun in it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by meobizy(f): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
...and things like this is why Africans remain stagnant. Risks are taken so the whole of mankind can go further in life. Marie Curie died of radiation poisoning but now see what man has achieved from her discovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Linda Ikeji won't like this question at all at all gringrin

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by CharlesJok3r: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rough play.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Emmytrill(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
God forbid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by St7412374: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
MBA..I mean noo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by kitaatita: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
I won't let anyone do this to any baby in my presence whether he is mine or a complete stranger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Yusfunoble(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Your baby or their baby?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Exponental(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
If I'm convinced that 3x my weight can be carried by that rope.... I will. Me sef no wan die na! It's adventure for crying out loud!!!!!

Modified.... I just showed my wife.
She said "Ko Joor men!!!..... Who does that"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Baawaa(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
There are precautions on ground,why the noise

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.