Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? (2941 Views)

This Is So Annoying.. / Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. / Can You Private Message People Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 1:41am On Nov 03, 2010
I am new in this website,I considered myself lucky to keep in touch with the people I admired and wish to be with in the future.I love Nigeria and everything about it.I came here to seek advise ,to give advise,and to know more about the country I wish to be my second motherland by the Grace of God.Thanks to those few good ones who tried their best opinion to share but I am totally disappointed by those people criticizing,fault-finder and looking for loopholes to annoy posters.This is not good.Our purpose here is to entertain,seek and give advise.If so,non-Nigerians who came across in this site will be impress and think how wonderful Nigerian people are,as it is said to be "the happiest people on Earth.I wish everyone will show how worthy you are.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by xynerise: 1:55am On Nov 03, 2010
My dear dont worry you will get use to it. When I started nothing wey I no talk. You are lucky winnergal don graduate. Dont worry very soon you will learn something from their scurrilous advices. grin
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 1:58am On Nov 03, 2010
hmmm I hope so dear.Thanks kiss
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by Tinksh(f): 2:01am On Nov 03, 2010
Im sorry you had that experience in your time of need. Just ignore those that derail and condemn. Unless your in the mood for a fight then go for it, hehe!!! Hope all is good for you.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 2:12am On Nov 03, 2010
Like what I have said I am not here to fight but to seek advise, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by MrsEve: 3:23am On Nov 03, 2010
Grow a backbone and you will survive,
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by HighChief4(m): 3:55am On Nov 03, 2010
@OP
Good to know you love Nigerians
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by tpia5: 4:24am On Nov 03, 2010
to know more about the country I wish to be my second motherland

heh, nigeria is in trouble.

150 million and counting.

no time this break up wont happen.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by slap1(m): 4:29am On Nov 03, 2010
As our usernames are different, so are our 'problems' different. Ignore the posts you find irritating. Like someone said, grow a backbone and you're good to go, ok?
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 03, 2010
Sweetie just as annoying as your for posting this here. Annoyingly Romantic undecided
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 5:16am On Nov 03, 2010
NL is a way of life^^^ Find a clan and join up or move along with everybody. If ya can't beat em u join em. It was lady of NL who also gave me the apple, my eyes are open now. Cheerss

Contact me if you need any help.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 5:26am On Nov 03, 2010
Hey Bucaneer7,And you still wish me to contact you? No,Thanks! You should know you are one of those ?
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 5:28am On Nov 03, 2010
Ms Eve:

I am wondering why you seems hate Asians? Because I never remember any good comments from you here. angry
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 5:30am On Nov 03, 2010
I see you are catching up now thats the spirit. Don't worry it will be alright. But should you need anitin just gimme a hola. I 'll be happi 2 help.  kiss
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 5:37am On Nov 03, 2010
If only I can find you friendly,I would like to ask more about Nigeria.like the most beautiful places there,I HAVE HEARD about VICTORIA island where my friend lives and Port harcourt,abujia,all about Lagos and etc.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 5:45am On Nov 03, 2010
If only I can find you friendly,I would like to ask more about Nigeria.like the most beautiful places there,I HAVE HEARD about VICTORIA island where my friend lives and Port harcourt,abujia,all about Lagos and etc.

You mean your boyfriend lives in VI huh? grin
Wait let me post where i lived to you now
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 5:56am On Nov 03, 2010
ok
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2010
the is my father land in nigeria. the ancient benin city^^^ we run things in benin. i took these before i left 9ja early this year. more pixs below. enjoy

Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2010
the petitte man in front is the present governor. i am in thesame political party too.

Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 6:19am On Nov 03, 2010
IS THIS NOT BEAUTIFULL. YOU BETTER FOLLOW ME TO BENIN THIS DECEMBER. YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. grin

Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2010
i vould go on but this will be enough. i will take more seen when i get back this year

Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 6:28am On Nov 03, 2010
oh,yeah it's beautiful, I  just finished watching some photos in this site(travel section)  about Abujia and Lagos.Hopefully,I will see them right before my eyes early next year.Well,water fountains and tall buildings are just common to me.I found the place beautiful  if it is in  an Island surrounded by beautiful beaches,mountains waterfalls,canyons and so on.I am a nature lover lol.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 6:29am On Nov 03, 2010
in deed ,they are beautiful,I appreciate your gesture of downloading them, I will just go off for work now.Be back later,
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by Dyt(f): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2010
gbagaun gbagaun
royal rumbles begins
sips coffee
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by Yorisb: 7:03am On Nov 03, 2010
@OP

A tip of the iceberg yet, like previously advised you need a stronger backbone. SADLY!
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2010
@bucaneer7

the pictures u posted r wonderfull!
but if u consider that millions of people in nigeria have no water to drink and no constant light, this "show" is just useless and shamefull.

cheers
mamaken
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2010
@bucaneer7

the pictures u posted r wonderfull!
but if u consider that millions of people in nigeria have no water to drink and no constant light, this "show" is just useless and shamefull.

cheers
mamaken

Yeah. But i thought there was a news with same story line in some areas in Great britain this years. What abt the native americans complaining of samethings, if you are a Nigerian shame on you cuz you are expecting too much too soon. If not forck you you are a racist like the poster.

This go to show how you pain/sale Nigeria when you travel out! Even in villages were the water isnt stable or no water they have rivers. Since i was born I have never complained of water. If you were born in a village were there is no water in 9ja i think here isn't the place to fight it. You could sent a note to the president
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2010
i dont get u! r u comparing nigeria with america or england??

buccaneer7:

Yeah. But i thought there was a news with same story line in some areas in Great britain this years. What abt the native americans complaining of samethings, if you are a Nigerian shame on you cuz you are expecting too much too soon. If not forck you you are a racist like the poster.

water and light is the minumum a country should provide for their people. u r the tipicall nigerian who praises the government if they plaster a road "WOW nigeria is trying". is it road people will eat!?!?!?!?

anyway, thats my oppinion!
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2010
buccaneer7:

This go to show how you pain/sale Nigeria when you travel out! Even in villages were the water isnt stable or no water they have rivers. Since i was born I have never complained of water. If you were born in a village were there is no water in 9ja i think here isn't the place to fight it. You could sent a note to the president

i pity u for the nonsense that comes out of ur mouth.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by MrsEve: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2010
Poster,

Trust me don't start none, it won't be none cool
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2010
water and light is the minumum a country should provide for their people. u r the tipicall nigerian who praises the government if they plaster a road "WOW nigeria is trying". is it road people will eat!?!?!?!?

anyway, thats my oppinion!

We agree about light but were in Nigeria cities you dont find water? name two. The pic you saw is "ring road", leads to my area (G.R.A) in benin, and we have constant liight because we pay light bills. You can't eat your cake and have it. You don't expect to owe the goverment and enjoy these things you asked for, if you had said the system (which coonsist of both the goverment and the people) is corrupt, i would agree not come here and talk shyt that we don't have water to drink. You are a cow for saying that.

No boras. Just in my wn words.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccaneer7(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2010
i dont get u! r u comparing nigeria with america or england??

and if i do, will heaven fall?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Great Lost Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Involve In Car Accident / When You're Looking For Something And Can't Find It! / Whats Going On In Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.