Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky (23500 Views)

Dagrin’s Brother (TROD) Reveals Why Tunde Ednut Stopped Supporting Him / Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains / Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by ELVISHOT: 1:01am On Sep 30, 2019
Controversial cross dresser, Bobrisky who recently promised to gift Tacha ₦1 million, took to social media to reveal the reason why he stopped supporting BBNaija housemate Mercy.

Bobrisky stated that he stopped supporting Mercy after he contacted the management of the housemate on how to vote for her when the entire housemates was up for eviction.

According to Bobrisky the fellow handling the page gave him directions on how to vote but not in a rather cordial manner.

He then went further to reveal that after taking his effort and money to vote for Mercy, the management of Mercy’s page unfollowed him on Instagram.

He later got hint that the handler of the page is affiliated to MC Galaxy and he does not want to have anything to do with the singer as they have had their clashes too in the past.

See more and Watch the videos after cut,

Video: https://twitter.com/LailaIjeoma/status/1178308368731136002?s=19

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/bbnaija-why-i-stopped-supporting-mercy.html?m=1

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by ELVISHOT: 1:02am On Sep 30, 2019
More, Watch The Full Story Videos HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:27am On Sep 30, 2019
Kk Bob

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by ajademola2000(m): 6:12am On Sep 30, 2019
She doesnt need your support idris. If her management un follow you, they unfollow you noni... Who are you? Nonsense and tacha/odour

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Citytrend: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2019
So we should go and fry Beans sir or Ma?
Because I'm not sure who I'm talking to

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2019
Mr and Miss Bobrisky.... I am so sorry

You are a disgrace to manhood

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by semyman: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Pervert illiterate

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Nana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Rosarie(f): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2019
She does not need you , all she needs is God and votes
I don't watch bba but did last night and feel in love with her

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by tyson98: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2019
I just hate the guy oloun..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Daviestunech(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2019
Nairaland haba Monday morning see the kind news on FP.

The mod should wait till evening now

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2019
What is wrong with this one?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Crownbackhome: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2019
So, if you don't support her, thousands of people will support her. If you don't support Mercy, then support Failure. Biko

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by solsticey2k3(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2019
Really shocked

Mercy’s scared right now undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by WeRblessed(f): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2019
Who is this one? I blame Nigerians. I don't blame you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by laffwitmi: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2019
SEYI 4 D MONEY

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by sylve11: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2019
Nor be Mercy be the multicolored girl the other time? tongue cool
Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by nwamabo247(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2019
they dont want associate with ur kind.a cry for help.please dear nairalanders pls i need ur help.see my signature below

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by willexyaho(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2019
This human being

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by nototribalist: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2019
Who takes this gay serious

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by fergieboy: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2019
No wonder

She was supporting mercy before

All of a sudden she switched to Tasha

So this was what happened

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by deebrain(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2019
I want to beat up Bobrisky.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by adebuk47(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Mr and Miss Bobrisky.... I am so sorry

You are a disgrace to manhood

You mean this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by kowema(f): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2019
Attention seeker, you contacted her management on how to vote.
Clout chaser, so u don't know how to vote before?. You watch the show and they constantly reveal how to vote yet u had to contact her management to do attaché. Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Nuella12(f): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2019
To hell with bobrisky

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

“You Can Fall Down And Die” — Bobrisky Blasts Burna Boy For Berating Blac Chyna / Wole Soyinka And Sister In 1940 (Picture) / Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.