Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined (4560 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by Mrokong: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2010
if u visit any girl with teddy-beer, she is either a witch or a lesbian/frigid
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by Coolabbie: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2010
U don cum again before na beads now na bear. How u even jump 2 dis kin conclusion
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by freecocoa(f): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2010
Op obviously u re the one who needs to be re-examimed,i've got lots of teddy-bears & i know am no witch or lesbian.stop makin silly assumptions & conclusions,u can do better.
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by MRMoneyE(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2010
Mr.okong:

SEE SOME WHITE WOMEN (SEX SERVED),KEEP PUSSY CAT AT HOME FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR SEXUAL DESIRE, WHAT THEY DO IS TO TRAIN THEIR CAT IN A WAY, THE CAT LICK THEIR CLITOR IS THAT HAS BEEN SPLASHED WITH CHOCOLATE I ICECREAM,
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by Yorisb: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2010
Mr.okong:

Source please. .

MR Money £:

SEE SOME WHITE WOMEN (SEX SERVED),KEEP kitty CAT AT HOME FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR SEXUAL DESIRE, WHAT THEY DO IS TO TRAIN THEIR CAT IN A WAY, T[b]HE CAT LICK THEIR CLITOR IS THAT HAS BEEN SPLASHED WITH CHOCOLATE I  ICECREAM, 
[/b]
shocked angry undecided
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by MsPotato(f): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2010
Mr.okong:

FYI! I have 95 Teddies and Im not Witch / lesbo / frigid!!!  angry angry angry
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by CorkMr1: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2010
Nigerian women use Teddy bears for JUJU, true story! angry
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by Mrokong: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by Shampy: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
NA WA FOR U O, WAT KIND OF TALK IS DIS shocked
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by Dyt(f): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2010
lmao
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by MsPotato(f): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2010
Cork-Mr:

Nigerian women use Teddy bears for JUJU, true story! angry

Are u serious? shocked shocked shocked Meet Pluto Pinky. Does she look like a juju thing to you? angry This cute innocent thing cry cry cry

Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by CorkMr1: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2010
havent u notised that Teddy bears in Nigeria always look human?

Yep, its true. Nigerian women do JUJU to there EX!! angry
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by hbabe(f): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Are u serious? shocked shocked shocked Meet Pluto Pinky. Does she look like a juju thing to you? angry This cute innocent thing cry cry cry

grin grin grin
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by MsPotato(f): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2010
HBABE!!! angry angry angry
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by MsPotato(f): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2010
Mr. Cork, ive never seen any teddies that come from Naija in ma life But if it does look human. i think its cute! I have one that looks like human and she is cute. Meet gabriella Anthonia

does she look like a juju thing to you? angry  This cute innocent thing  cry cry cry
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by adexchamp(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2010
Come to think of it,those kinds of teddy bears can be an instrument of devilish act and you never can tell,must we always imbibe on white man's behaviours?? i
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by CorkMr1: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2010
that teddy bear look albino! angry
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by zealot4me(f): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2010
I LOVE TEEDIES AND AM NOT A LESBO OR A WITCH

B4 NA BEADS NOW NA TEDDY BEAR
pOsTeR MIND UR SEF 000
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by babyme1(f): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2010
I personally don't like teddy bears in my room or on my bed,but i don't mind them in my car. I don't see them as evil btw
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by safarigirl(f): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2010
I personallw do nnt see d importance of a teddy bear cos i'm a little of a tomboy, but dat duzn't make girls who luv it witches or lesbians, it's d same as guys who luv cars, u don't see any1 calling dem wizards or frigid.
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by ladygaga(f): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
WAS NEVER AND NEVER WILL BE A FAN OF TEDDY-BEARS, I REMEMBER JUST HAVING ONE( IT WAS PASSED DOWN TO ME BY MY SISTER), BUT I REALLY DONT THINK /BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE USED FOR JUJU

I REMEMBER MY MATRON IN SEC. SCHOOL WHO WAS AN OLD WOMAN, SHE WAS ALWAYS SO SCARED OF THEM,SEIZED THEM AND SAID THEY HARBOURED EVIL SPIRIT AND EVEN SUSPECTED THE OWNERS OF WITCHCRAFT, GALS HAD TO START HIDING THEIR TEDDY BEARS FROM MAMA OOH(AS SHE WAS FONDLY CALLED), FOUND IT FUNNY COS I NEVER BELIEVED IN THAT NONSENSE
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by Dsense(m): 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2010
OP,
Superstition !!! Superstition!!! Superstition!!!
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by Omolola1(f): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2010
I love dem teddies
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by ITbomb(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2010
Mr.okong:

This should be your 4th topic about girls and winch. wetin dem do you. Pls dont take your personal experiences and generalise. our girls are freeborn
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by zealot4me(f): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2010
@POSTER FREE GALS NA>>>>
WETIN WE DO U NOW ?

ABI NA because UR GF LIKE TEDDY AND SHE BI WINCH NE

no offence
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2010
Mr.okong:

I am proudly one.

Sue my ass tongue
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by aca77: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2010
Mr.okong:

The teddy bear itself is most likely the witch/wizard, not the owner. Remember Chucky?

safarigirl:

I personallw do nnt see d importance of a teddy bear cos i'm a little of a tomboy, but dat duzn't make girls who luv it witches or lesbians, it's d same as guys who luv cars, u don't see any1 calling dem wizards or frigid.

I see. This is definitely the analogy of the year.
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by 190: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2010
I remember my GF named her teddy bear my real name,

I couldnt sleep @nite cos each time i dreamt instead of seein myself makin love 2 my GF

I saw myself makin out with that teddy bear,

poster u are rite if u av a teddy bear then u are a suspect (witchin witchin aka airforce one)
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2010
Op is a scammer in education section, he's the same as dr dis prof that. You'll die if you don't stop disturbing us in education section! Haba, are you only the one in nl? @all, you just need to visit the education section to see what the mess the place has been turned to, everybody is lamenting and some vowed never to visit nl again just because of this foolish boy-
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2010
Kiahy!!! you na wan use laugh kill me,

So make we dey suspect people and their teddy bears?

By the way, why do some girls carry teddy bears and still jump bus with it?

If they were that buttish i guess they should be in their rides?

Teddy bear and their owners are now suspects until proven innocent>>>>>>CASE DISMISSED
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by Tosinville(m): 2:41am On Nov 05, 2010
Its true o!, i also wondered what do they do with teddy bear?lol
Re: I Wonder What Girls Do With Teddy Bears. These Girls Need To Be Re-examined by Wislet(f): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2010
Never fancied them wen i was little. Infact de only one dat was bought 4 me then, i don't know wat happened 2 it. . .couldn't find any spare parts. Lmao. How much more now? Duh! We don't roll.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? / Breakup Sex / Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.