Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website (1717 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / First Bank Is A Fraudulent Bank.. / GTB Is A Fraudulent Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website by Lordtrillion(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2010
RE:Please, guys beware of the above mentioned website because they are fraudulent in nature and look very real.Don't make a mistake of paying in money into their account fellow gamblers because i also was duped of a certain amount.BEWARE GUYS!!! BEWARE!!!
Re: Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website by jamace(m): 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2010
Na wa o! shocked shocked
Re: Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website by yalesam: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2010
I dont understand this winnaira.com website again. They want me to believe they are SCAMMERS, its 17 days now and they are yet to credit my withdrawal request. Their phone is always switched off and they will never respond to emails. 17 days now, still under processing. Definitely you are a SCAMMER and if not i dont think you are capable of doing this thing u are forcing yourself to do. Pls pay my money ooo.
Re: Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website by yalesam: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2010
I dont understand this winnaira.com website again. They want me to believe they are SCAMMERS, its 17 days now and they are yet to credit my withdrawal request. Their phone is always switched off and they will never respond to emails. 17 days now, still under processing. Definitely you are a SCAMMER and if not i dont think you are capable of doing this thing u are forcing yourself to do. Pls pay my money ooo.
Re: Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website by maliso15: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2010
Win naira is real scam, after i deposited in their account to credit my account i waited since last week of october up till date yet my account is still uncredited
Re: Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website by truvine(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2010
you are right they are scam
I deposited,got deposit bonus but could nt use it not only that, I won a match whch I confirm from livescore but it was posted I lost,I was devasteted I requested for my change may be tomorrow they will post it
I even sent a message to them d first time I saw there background picture of people spraying money
i commented they should change it cause I sense its fraud related stuff
Re: Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website by JamesCarl: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2010
sites which asks you to pay before work mostly are scam sites .
Re: Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website by KeyA1: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2010
If Nigerian sites will scam their fellow Nigerians, then stop using them. There are a lot of good foreign sport betting sites.
Re: Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website by yalesam: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2010
Winnaira.com is indeed a fraudulent site, they are SCAMMERS more than a month they are yet to credit my withdrawal, now its confirmed they are real thief and scammer, Nigerians pls take not and dont fall victim of all these Nigerian betting websites, use the foreign ones that are reliable and efficient.
WINNAIRA.COM website is a scam website. The fact remains they can still be traced, i dont see them as invincible since they operate account with GTBank. You can also trace them on facebook with this their coy name on facebook: DREAM ACHIEVER INTERNATIONAL, search for them on facebook and there you see the person that created the page and the major players there.
Re: Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website by yalesam: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2010
Winnaira.com is indeed a fraudulent site, they are SCAMMERS more than a month they are yet to credit my withdrawal, now its confirmed they are real thief and scammer, Nigerians pls take not and dont fall victim of all these Nigerian betting websites, use the foreign ones that are reliable and efficient.
WINNAIRA.COM website is a scam website. The fact remains they can still be traced, i dont see them as invincible since they operate account with GTBank. You can also trace them on facebook with this their coy name on facebook: DREAM ACHIEVER INTERNATIONAL, search for them on facebook and there you see the person that created the page and the major players there.
Re: Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website by babaoo: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2010
Plz can anybdy tell me how to make deposit with foreign sites like bet365 and other.I want to make deposit online,i just someone to help me with good bank info,i can use.Pls guyz
Re: Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website by ronky4luv(f): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
@ baboo,

To make deposit into a site like bet365, you'll
need to have a credit card.

Go to any Gtbank and you can have one.

Regards.

Let's keet exposing these scam NG websites!
Re: Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website by yalesam: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2010
@babaoo, you dont really have to go to Gtbank alone to make the payment, all you need is either a domiciliary account with any bank, then you just do a foreign bank transfer to the website site bank account, i mean bet365 bank account details, by the time you go to their site you will their bank details there. Once they confirm the payment into their account they will immediately credit your bet365 account with the amount, and i bet you they are more efficient and more reliable than all these stupid winnaira.com and all the likes that we have here in Nigeria.

but if you are using the credit card, thats is faster but you can understand how many days its gonnna take you to get a visa or mastercard from our Nigerian banks here, its takes days and atime you kinda have issues with the cards as well, so i think the best way to deposit is by making bank transfer and all you need do is open a domiciliary account with any Nigerian bank, but preferably banks like zenith, gtbank, diamond or access bank
Re: Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website by babaoo: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2011
@yalesam. Thankz very much. I got ur info and it very useful thankz man.

(1) (Reply)

Power Sector Reforms: How Can One Secure Prepaid Card Dealership? / What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 70,000 Naira / Diamond bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.