Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Help My Business To Vote To Win $50k(usa) Pepsi Refresh Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help My Business To Vote To Win $50k(usa) Pepsi Refresh Project (1719 Views)

Help a nairalander.......Please We Need Your Help (vote) To Win This Contest.... / Kindly Help! Rats Are Killing My Business / Viable Bussiness Ideas For $50k/7.5 Mill Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Business To Vote To Win $50k(usa) Pepsi Refresh Project by uspry1(f): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2010
First of all, I am old Nairaland member and former board moderator from 2006-2008 in the field:Webmaster, Computers and Graphics. I need your help!

You can help me out spreading the news to vote to win $50K Pepsi Refresh project at [url]###[/url].

Yes, there is captioned included on my video, see this image here shown you where to find clicking 'CC' to turn caption on once you hit 'play' watching my video.

Vote now. Vote everyday for 30 days. I need your vote!

Vote text number 73774 message: 103879 & send.

Or click "Facebook Application" if you have your own facebook account that will take you to search in the empty textfield box "Purchase used van" that will appear my picture and title match and then vote there as well as hit "share" too simply. Vote everyday either way.

Right now my current rating is 297. I want climbing up to rating #10 to win $50K by the end of Nov 30th voting deadline.

Please share my link to your friends, family, relatives, church members help me win $50K making my dream come true. Thank you
Re: Help My Business To Vote To Win $50k(usa) Pepsi Refresh Project by uspry1(f): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2010
Need your help to spread the word!

(two images removed due to website is dead)

(1) (Reply)

A Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2.4 For Sale At Ilupeju / Up And Coming Industries In The Next 5 Years / Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.