Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? (19139 Views)

God Said Thou Shalt Not Kill But He Ordered People To Kill / Dont Feel Sorry For People In War Torn Countries / Why Call Pastors "Father" When The Bible Says We Should Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by AntiWailer: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
David killed and he is a man after God's heart.

This is a question for kindergarten Christians.
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by sekundosekundo: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
afternysc:
[size=18pt]TRUE CHRISTIANS DON'T KILL, THEY DON'T JOIN THE ARMY, THEY DON'T GO TO WAR. [/size]
Jesus said He who kills by the sword shall die by one. He also said to love, not kill even your enemies. He even said to turn the other cheek when slapped.
Christendom is in darkness and headed for DOOM at Armageddon.

All u so called christendom churches wake up

Stop disgracing yourself with the passages of the Bible you don't even understand.
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by supplyquick: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hmmm...Nice question.

Anyway, dont be cheated. always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see latest prices of building materials and to speak with a professional contractor.

Best of luck on your project!
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by passyhansome(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Who gave then permission to become a "PROFESSIONAL SOLDIER?"

Such a person has FORFEITED THEIR SOUL- period!

When World Heavyweight Boxing Champion Boxer, CASSIUS CLAY could not be defeated by any White man- inferior genes, you see- they DRAFTED him to fight in the VIETNAM WAR.

He said: "WHY?"

They threatened him with the removal of his title, and JAIL for refusing to become a Soldier against people who NEVER did HIM any harm.

So they stripped him of his title, and jailed him.

If American Blacks were INTELLIGENT, they should have BOYCOTTED EVERYTHING WHITE!

Then, people were SURPRISED that he CONVERTED TO ISLAM!

Your words and images contradicted each other at the end no message was passed across
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
afternysc:
[size=18pt]TRUE CHRISTIANS DON'T KILL, THEY DON'T JOIN THE ARMY, THEY DON'T GO TO WAR. [/size]
Jesus said He who kills by the sword shall die by one. He also said to love, not kill even your enemies. He even said to turn the other cheek when slapped.

fake words ask your self why Peter carried sword
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by MOSICATED5(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
may God help us
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
An2elect2:
Christians cant be soldiers
keep quiet
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by gebest: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
didn't the isrealite go for war, did they not fight war?
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by Tenplet(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
soldiers can kill in de heat of battle,dey can kill der rivals alone to ave peace or achieve victory..bt dey cant kill a man in cold blood..
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by treebuds: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
SEA:
angry
Trully,God says we must not kill and I strongly belief but how would a soldier cope at the war front when he has no option thann to kill?
Thou shall not kill. This is for Christian not for everybody. Also there is government of the world and also kingdom of God. The kingdom of God will at the end of day reign over the government of the world.
Before the 10 commandment was given to Moses, there are wars. God has supported these wars and those he supported are winner. Due to sin against God, you are bound to loose war so a lot of attonment has to be done before you prevail in war.
Finally Christ came not to abolish the law but to fulfil it. He taught that when they say thou shall not kill, and you as a Christian have issue with your brother and you look at him wickedly, that you have as well killed. So Christian has no ground to kill. But government of the world have armies etc. This has nothing to do with what Christ taught us. Afterall, you see government of the world supporting gay marriage while Christianity and Islam does not.
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by AlPeter: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
afternysc:

the story of the centurion negate your claim. Christians can join the army and they can kill in the line of duty because they have become watchmen over the lives of others.
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by An2elect2(f): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
project50:
keep quiet
I said the truth. And have extended my post. God bless

1 Like

Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by Eliu(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
This is totally a distortion of truth. please i will advise you to do a research before you post anything. A soldier protect his country. That is not counted as murder in God's sight. King David was a man of War, Samson, Deborah, Cornelius, the soldier who accomodate Paul apostle. However any soldier who went about killing indiscriminately will be accused of murder. Without soldier to protect you i believe boko haram would have paid you a visit
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by BiafranBushBoy: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Genea:
First of all, the post is from 2007
Secondly I wonder if you people read the bible for u Thirdly even God's people fought wars after the commandments were given.
Wow... intelligent.
Never knew it was from 2007 oo... till you mentioned it...
lol..
Op..allow me to pray and ask God for answer to this question..
I will be back to modify... lol..
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by Pylony(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
afternysc:

so you're also saying that Christians should not take up arms against satan and his army at the battle of armageddon together with the Lamb?
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Become a consentious officer like that guy in Hacksaw Ridge if u cannot kill. Hon. Patrick hope I spelt that word well?:-/
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by Eliu(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
You have taken your Christianity wrongly. You are a disgrace
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by lovetrust(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
GossipHeart:

Who is that your imaginary God ??

When did he tell you that ??

Who wrote that Bible you've been reading ?? God ?? I guess he wrote the Bible and gave it to the mailman to go give it to the world ??

The same God that killed everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah ??

The same God that killed every first born in Egypt, innocent kids that did nothing to him ( Exodus 12:29)

The same God that killed 500,000 innocent Israelites (2 chronicle 13:15-18)

The same God that killed 14,000 people for complaining that he keeps killing them (Numbers 16:41-49)

The same God that had 42 children mauled by bears (2 Kings 2:23-24)

The same God that slaughtered a whole Tribe and their virgins for not showing up at a role call (Judges 21:1-23)

The same God that helped Samson kill innocent 40 men just because Samson lost his bet (Judges 14:11-19)

The same God that killed a man for not having sex with his brother's wife (Genesis 38:9-10)

This is the reason i will continue to love and respect white people, look at what only one white guy did to the whole world, they got the whole world thinking and believing that there is someone called God and Jesus

Heaven is a scam

Hell is a scam

Jesus is a scam

God is a scam

Religion is a scam

May God show you mercy.......

1 Like

Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by GossipHeart(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
An2elect2:
I said the truth. And have extended my post. God bless

No

You need a brand new used brain
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by GossipHeart(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
lovetrust:

May God show you mercy.......

Instead of you to prove me wrong, all you can come up with is "May God show you mercy"

Brainwashed rat

I don't need the Mercy of that idiot
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by solatreasure: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
GossipHeart:

Who wrote that Bible you've been reading ?? God ?? I guess he wrote the Bible and gave it to the mailman to go give it to the world ??

The same God that killed every first born in Egypt, innocent kids that did nothing to him ( Exodus 12:29)

The same God that killed 14,000 people for complaining that he keeps killing them (Numbers 16:41-49)

The same God that slaughtered a whole Tribe and their virgins for not showing up at a role call (Judges 21:1-23)

The same God that helped Samson kill innocent 40 men just because Samson lost his bet (Judges 14:11-19)

The same God that killed a man for not having sex with his brother's wife (Genesis 38:9-10)

This is the reason i will continue to love and respect white people, look at what only one white guy did to the whole world, they got the whole world thinking and believing that there is someone called God and Jesus

Heaven is a scam

Hell is a scam

Jesus is a scam

God is a scam

Religion is a scam

u ar also a scam for having dx mentality.

1 Like

Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by tripoli007(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
GossipHeart:

Heaven is a scam

Hell is a scam

Jesus is a scam

God is a scam

Religion is a scam

If God is a scam can you please tell me how you were created ,how did the cells In your body form ,your blood .. From just a sperm and a egg .. Explain this to me and why hasn't men like you that claim there is no God been able to produce things like blood or human cells. Waiting in anticipation for your prompt reply

1 Like

Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by afternysc(f): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pylony:
so you're also saying that Christians should not take up arms against satan and his army at the battle of armageddon together with the Lamb?
Thats my point. The war at ARMAGEDDON will not be fought by mortals or using mortal weapons.

[size=18pt]TRUE CHRISTIANS do not kill fellow humans[/size] they are supposed to be saving. Shikenna. Jesus is their role model.
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by GossipHeart(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
tripoli007:

If God is a scam can you please tell me how you were created ,how did the cells In your body form ,your blood .. From just a sperm and a egg .. Explain this to me and why hasn't men like you that claim there is no God been able to produce things like blood or human cells. Waiting in anticipation for your prompt reply

Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by Khaliyah(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
GossipHeart:

Heaven is a scam

Hell is a scam

Jesus is a scam

God is a scam

Religion is a scam

you don't believe in His existence but u believed He killed all those
people?? Confused being!!

1 Like

Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by Jidibia(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
SEA:
angry
Trully,God says we must not kill and I strongly belief but how would a soldier cope at the war front when he has no option thann to kill?
Rubbish. Even in the Bible, wars were fought, some won and some were also lost.
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by GossipHeart(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
solatreasure:
u ar also a scam for having dx mentality.

Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by crazymommy(f): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
afternysc:

Yet the same army help you people fight Boko haram.....hypocrites......as if if boko haram carry bomb come your church both you and your pastors no go run??or is it not some churches that boko haram bombed some years ago??hypocrites...
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
dinnerm:
is not all God says that we do,he will only think he is doing his job.thats what he was trained for

I wonder where u are now in 2016, this post was made 2007. I don't even own a PC then.
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by Proffdada: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
So atheists will have something to talk about

Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by GossipHeart(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Khaliyah:

you don't believe in His existence but u believed He killed all those
people?? Confused being!!

I'm not so surprised about your low mentality

I'm quoting from that newspaper you call Bible but you're very idiotic to get the drill

Christians are the dumbest animals on earth
Re: God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? by honestivo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
GossipHeart:

A fool is some one who ignored the truth. Who is ur originator ?

Heaven is a scam

Hell is a scam

Jesus is a scam

God is a scam

Religion is a scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... / Is It A Sin / Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.