Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? (4424 Views)

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Does Absence Make The Heart Grow Fonder Or Give Room To Wander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by mediatrix8(f): 3:29am On Nov 04, 2010
Do you think that absence makes the heart grow fonder, or does absence makes the heart wander?

Do you miss your love when he/she is not with you, or does your heart wander when he/she is not with you? wink
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 04, 2010
Absence make the heart grow fonder  if there's genuine love between a couple. You missed them, you think of all the times u had with them. You appreciate them more and you wish they were with you.
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by mediatrix8(f): 3:59am On Nov 04, 2010
exactly, when he/ she isn't with you you miss him/her more kiss kiss kiss
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by kay177(m): 4:02am On Nov 04, 2010
rokiatu:

Absence make the heart grow fonder if there's genuine love between a couple. You missed them, you think of all the times u had with them. You appreciate them more and you wish they were with you.

YOU NO DEY SLEEP, WETIN YOU DEY DO ONLINE BY THIS TIME shocked shocked shocked
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 04, 2010
kay177:

Sweetheart, where I live normal people are awake at this time.
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by mediatrix8(f): 4:22am On Nov 04, 2010
KAY177 DEAR,It's 11 :22 in the morning here in China hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by Jbols2001(m): 5:30am On Nov 04, 2010
Initially, absence makes the heart fonder, but after a while the fondness starts to dwindle. Its just like the normal distribtuion curve; it reaches its peak and then starts to fall. However, how long it take for the fondness to peak is directly proportional to how strong the love is!!!!! grin
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by mediatrix8(f): 5:39am On Nov 04, 2010
jbools2001: exactly true, distance and absence will measure the endurance and how strong your love to that person is smiley
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by Yorisb: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2010
kay177:

Money£ you nko? U posted 3.02am UK time or maybe Glasgow dey the same time zone with Australia? cheesy
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by deelady(f): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2010
U guys av it all. . . wen u wait n wait, miss him nd miss him, it will get 2 a point dat u wuld start thinking of an alternative. Happened 2me once though
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by Yorisb: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2010
deelady:

U guys av it all. . . wen u wait n wait, miss him nd miss him, it will get 2 a point dat u wuld start thinking of an alternative. Happened 2me once though

And what's the alternative to that lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by Omolola1(f): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2010
Absence makes the heart go fonder at first, then it begins to wander
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by deelady(f): 7:56am On Nov 04, 2010
@ yorisb, Alternative like 'is it normal 4 me 2 kip waiting 4 him?' do i knw wat he is doing ova dere?' nd also seeking advice 4rm pple who mislead nd so on. . .meanwhile b4 dis thots start comin up, u must av waited 4 a long time if ur luv is strong
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by kay177(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2010
deelady:

SEE YOURSELF MADAM BODY NO BE FIRE WOOD I TRUST YOU, angry angry angry
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by Yorisb: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2010
deelady:

@ yorisb,  Alternative like 'is it normal 4 me 2 kip waiting 4 him?' do i knw wat he is doing ova dere?' nd also seeking advice 4rm pple who mislead nd so on. . .meanwhile b4 dis thots start comin up, u must av waited 4 a long time if your luv is strong

Hmm, sounds about like the same excuse she gave whilst she cheated on me. angry
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by googles: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2010
@topic

long as we keep in touch well. . . .fonder
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by Tingles(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2010
Out of sight is out of mind, seeing is believing, at least that's I've learnt from my two weeks old relationship.
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by CArt(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2010
Absence Makes The Heart Wander.No be today issue.E don tay grin
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by deelady(f): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2010
kay177:

SEE YOURSELF MADAM BODY NO BE FIRE WOOD I TRUST YOU, angry angry angry

y must evry thng b about sex? if i say i av 2search 4 an alternative, i dnt mean a fcukin sex partner; im nt suprised tho cos 1. U dnt knw wat relationship and distance means and 2. In ur relationshp, all u do wid ur girl is av sex, so wat ar we talkn bout

@ yorisb. . . 2b sincere wid u, u guys can neva b trusted nd u ar also unpredictable. Sori bout ur gurl tho

@ swt googles. . . U avnt experienced it b4 so u dnt knw wat it feels like; well, i used 2 say 'fonder and fonder nd fonder' too nt until it happend.
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by nellaluv(f): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2010
Omolola1:

Absence makes the heart go fonder at first, then it begins to wander
You r so right sweerrie
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by mediatrix8(f): 11:32am On Nov 04, 2010
fonder FIRST but it can wait and will not WANDER as long as there is communications between the two of you as often as you can, Heart will begin to WANDER in the absence of communication, though distance Love affair is not encourage for a long time wink

1 Like

Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by madlady(f): 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2010
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by mediatrix8(f): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2010
hmmmmm ,yes smiley
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by googles: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2010
deelady:

@ swt googles. . . U avnt experienced it b4 so u dnt knw wat it feels like; well, i used 2 say 'fonder and fonder nd fonder' too nt until it happend.

lol. . . how can you tell ? grin

my husbandt is far far far away from me, we talk err hour of the day,keep in touch and so therefore "the heart grows fonder " wink
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by deelady(f): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2010
googles:

lol. . . how can you tell ? grin

my husbandt is far far far away from me, we talk err hour of the day,keep in touch and so therefore "the heart grows fonder " wink

gud 4u gurl nd i pray dat ur heart shall neva wander lol
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by googles: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2010
it wont. . .nobody [i]does [/i]me like my husbandt.

so no point wandering around for wat is not missing wink
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by mediatrix8(f): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2010
good wifey kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by MissyB3(f): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2010
CArt:

Absence Makes The Heart Wander.No be today issue.E don tay grin
Exactly!

At first, communication would seem to be enough. With time, it stops being enough.
I belong to the school of thought that agrees that, out of sight is out of mind.
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by mediatrix8(f): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2010
"out of site is out of mind", I wish IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO ME. cool cool
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by CArt(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Exactly!

At first, communication would seem to be enough. With time, it stops being enough.
I belong to the school of thought that agrees that, out of sight is out of mind.
You are on course - point blank. I was a victim of long distance relationship.
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by iice(f): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2010
Wander in most cases. Fonder in some strange cases. Time is relative anyway.
Re: Does Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder, Or Absence Makes The Heart Wander? by mediatrix8(f): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2010
exactly wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Going To Jail / The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! / Neighbors Won't Talk To Me But Talk To Other Members Of My Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.