Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,241 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

The Ugly Woman's Burden - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ugly Woman's Burden (4654 Views)

Am I The World's Most Ugly Woman? / What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? / Should An Ugly Man Marry An Ugly Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by MOBO444(f): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2010
@ Poster i do admire you a lot for your courage.
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by MrsEve: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2010
shocked
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by ccollins(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2010
Roflma0,@rokiatu.A monster is also beautiful in its own ways depending on d eyes of d beholder.Abi?Lolz
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
ccollins:

Roflma0,@rokiatu.A monster is also beautiful in its own ways depending on d eyes of d beholder.Abi?Lolz
yea grin grin Haven't you heard the song "beautiful monster" by Neyo? grin
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by drsaks(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2010
there's love for every one, ugly oor fine, look at tunde and wummi obe, she found love and she's, so keep the hope alive,
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by jascon1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2010
hhhmmmmm
well, love is in the eyes not the face. i had dated a pretty girl and i had no peace in it, then i met this other one. i never thot she was ugly, but people would yel at me even in front of her and made it so pronouced {****} even to the point that i fought with my cousins for publicly harrasing the poor girl. is not her fault. she was nice a person and i saw it from within not the outward. she loved me and i was happy with her. naturally i have no much problem with facial looks. so long she is phisically OK and can think reasonably and moreso have deep love for me, well then, sexual satisfaction. what more? i am not looking for a girl to pose around with but true love. though we broke up when she traveled far distance, but while it lasted, we were sweetest tabboo. afterall, am very handsome so even if we married it wont show on my kids.
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by Dahbutter(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2010
Skidoc:

No I'm not married to or dating an ugly woman. But I know that is the fact.
Mcheeeww i thought it was from experience, my friend you are in no position to speak. now, 2nd question can u marry an ugly woman honestly (note anything u say now may used to test u in Judgement by God)

jascon1:

hhhmmmmm
well, love is in the eyes not the face. i had dated a pretty girl and i had no peace in it, then i met this other one. i never thot she was ugly, but people would yel at me even in front of her and made it so pronouced {****} even to the point that i fought with my cousins for publicly harrasing the poor girl. is not her fault. she was nice a person and i saw it from within not the outward. she loved me and i was happy with her. naturally i have no much problem with facial looks. so long she is phisically OK and can think reasonably and moreso have deep love for me, well then, sexual satisfaction. what more? i am not looking for a girl to pose around with but true love. though we broke up when she traveled far distance, but while it lasted, we were sweetest tabboo. afterall, am very handsome so even if we married it wont show on my kids.

Bros, i promise you. . . that is absolutely NO guarantee. there are more mix and matches that end up with uglier kids than otherwise, I personally know far too many, but hey. . . love is really all that matters, if unfortunately it falls with an ugly. it might actually be the best 4 u in many other ways wink
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by MrsEve: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2010
[size=72pt]UGLY WOMEN LET UNITE!!! grin[/size]
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by Dahbutter(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2010
MrsEve:

[size=72pt]UGLY WOMEN LET UNITE!!! grin[/size]

u go girl, thats the spirit! Erm. . . Tilapia, abi wettin be dat mumu name sef. . . eh, tpia, you better join quick o! (with your fat worwor face and short legs) grin
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by Yorisb: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2010
Dahbutter:

u go girl, thats the spirit! Erm. . . Tilapia, abi wettin be dat mumu name sef. . . eh, tpia, you better join quick o! (with your fat worwor face and short legsgrin

Daaayyyyyyyuuuuuummmm!!!!! shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by tpia5: 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2010
Dahbutter:

u go girl, thats the spirit! Erm. . . Tilapia, abi wettin be dat mumu name sef. . . eh, tpia, you better join quick o! (with your fat worwor face and short legs) grin

knock yourself out, bozo.
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by jascon1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2010
Bros, i promise you. . . that is absolutely NO guarantee. there are more mix and matches that end up with uglier kids than otherwise, I personally know far too many,

i know, sure you know them.FAR TOO MANY. it is obvious. i see now you are getting really PERSONAL.
but hey! who are you to decide beauty? can you define beauty to us? who placed you a judge? even God who made us said we are beautiful. so what do u mean UGLIER? is there a criteria? tell me! this is madness! that is the spirit of racism. yet we decry it because it affect us and our families. do you know the emotional hurt one can go through for nasty comments about their appearance. they didnt create themselves. we take this too personal and i get infuriated atimes. can we appreciate our brothers or even so God's creation. why do we set the lines? we are all beautiful. no one is finer and no one is UGLIER. we all same. i hate it when someone tells me i am good looking or compares me with another guy.
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by Nainai: 1:29am On Nov 28, 2010
UGLY PEOPLE PRODUCE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN! Haven't you heard mix two ugly people and you get supermodels. It must be true cuz most supermodels/singers have very ugly parents. And beautiful people produce ugly children. You have too much self pity. Being ugly is in fashion. See runway supermodels wearing hideous clothes, not combing their hair, unshaven, etc. That's the new HOT! Don't worry about what others think about you. The right guy won't care either. He'll love you for you. And besides who says am attracted to ALL Handsome men? It's about personality too. I can name few handsome men who are handsome to other women but am not attracted to them because I have my specific look. Same goes for girls. Just because she's pretty doesn't mean she can attract any ole' guy though. Seriously, not many people are that pretty anyways. Why do you think we go gaga over beautiful people? Cuz most people are indeed ugly! So you aren't alone in this world jare.
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by Nainai: 1:45am On Nov 28, 2010
jascon1:

hhhmmmmm
well, love is in the eyes not the face. i had dated a pretty girl and i had no peace in it, then i met this other one. i never thot she was ugly, but people would yel at me even in front of her and made it so pronouced {****} even to the point that i fought with my cousins for publicly harrasing the poor girl. is not her fault. she was nice a person and i saw it from within not the outward. she loved me and i was happy with her. naturally  i have no much problem with facial looks. so long she is phisically OK and can think reasonably and moreso have deep love for me, well then, sexual satisfaction. what more? i am not looking for a girl to pose around with but true love. though we broke up when she traveled far distance, but while it lasted, we were sweetest tabboo. afterall, am very handsome so even if we married it wont show on my kids.
YOU ARE AN ARROGANT mumu! And I bet your kids will look very ugly because beautiful people rarely produce beautiful children. I've seen it where two ugly parents will make the most beautiful child. Two beautiful people make very ugly child, I've seen it with my very own eyes. If your kids are anywhere attractive thank your "ugly" future wife. So it has nothing to do with YOUR looks if your children come out pretty. Though I doubt they will!
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by MrsEve1: 1:46am On Nov 28, 2010
I have seen Nigerian men with ugly fat white women,

Do not be fooled ladies, Nigerian men like ugly women,
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by Nainai: 1:50am On Nov 28, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

I have seen Nigerian men with ugly fat white women,

Do not be fooled ladies, Nigerian men like ugly women,
Honestly ninety percent of people come in ugly or manageable. There are very few beautiful people in this world. We have no right to call people ugly, well, most of us. Though white women aren't even attractive to me even if they look like Eva Longoria, they're the least attractive type of women and very much overrated in looks. I have seen very few beautiful white women and I live in a white dominated neighborhood.
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by 190: 1:59am On Nov 28, 2010
[size=19pt]i knew i could bank on tpia@ Ugliness!![/size]
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by Greatozone(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2010
All i know is that no matter how ugly a girl or a boy looks there is someone somewhere dying for him/her. Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder.someone who you think is beautiful might be ugly to someone.what matters is character beauty is only but a secondary(not even secondary but tertiary)thing to consider when choosing a life partner.
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by tpia6: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by tpia5: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2011
mr nancy don reach here?

what a riffraff.
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by tpia5: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2011
Nainai:

UGLY PEOPLE PRODUCE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN! Haven't you heard mix two ugly people and you get supermodels. It must be true cuz most supermodels/singers have very ugly parents. And beautiful people produce ugly children. You have too much self pity. Being ugly is in fashion. See runway supermodels wearing hideous clothes, not combing their hair, unshaven, etc. That's the new HOT! Don't worry about what others think about you. The right guy won't care either. He'll love you for you. And besides who says am attracted to ALL Handsome men? It's about personality too. I can name few handsome men who are handsome to other women but am not attracted to them because I have my specific look. Same goes for girls. Just because she's pretty doesn't mean she can attract any ole' guy though. Seriously, not many people are that pretty anyways. Why do you think we go gaga over beautiful people? Cuz most people are indeed ugly! So you aren't alone in this world jare.

you might have a point jare.

look at arnold and maria's kids for example.

of course maria is better looking than arnold, but their kids are absolutely stunning .

they have the parents' features but in a handsome/beautiful manner.

owo itoju wa lara won.
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by boobfan: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2011
Ugly women don't give hypertension,they are private properties always available for only you.They are like Nokia 3310 kept among smartphones.What happens when a thief comes to steal them or they fall from a bag together?
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by MMM2(m): 3:48am On Jul 09, 2011
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by Youngpo413: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
aca77:
For a woman, nothing can be worse than being ugly. No toasters, no ego-boosting harmless sexual harassment, never heard the words "you're beautiful" thrown her way. Never received anything even remotely close to flattery. Even if she becomes wealthy, she still can't attract anything close to the man of her dreams - unlike an ugly rich man whose wealth can always attract beauty queens.

And if she is also unintelligent and/or poor, then her misery is complete and her fate is sealed.

I wonder how they cope. Your thoughts please.
most ugly women have big assses,and that's their selling point.
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by Youngpo413: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
tpia5:
98% of the ugly women of marriageable age who I know, are married.

so what's the op's point again.

and quite a few randy men married to or dating beauty queens, cheat on them with ugly women.

abeg get a life @ poster.

you must be dreaming.

and beauty is relative anyway.

very true but I don't know why?
Re: The Ugly Woman's Burden by purples25(f): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
It hurts when people think you're ugly. But we are fine to our creator though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe The Relationship Between Your Parents / Advice Me: A Girl Is Forcing Me To Marry Her / Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.