Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage (8463 Views)

Question For The Couples/lovers. / 4young Couples/lovers Who Need Someting To Muv Around. / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2010
Few of the friends I know share their passwords with their sweethearts.

What's the purpose of it?

Who share theirs and why?

Who doesn't and why?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Coolabbie: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2010
Well i tink its a way of showing dat dey trust each oda. Some share theirs because dey dont want d oda 2 tink dey are hiding sumtin 4rm dem while there are odas who love their privacy & believe dat sharing passwords intrudes on it. Hi mediatrix howarya
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2010
Coolabbie sis,Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I am fine here, Reading something about Igbo language trying to learn and also looking at the beauty of the country.So many interesting topics here.I am enjoying a lot. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by 190: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2010
Cool!! grin
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Coolabbie: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2010
Indeed.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Marhoski(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2010
so not cool!!!
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2010
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by iice(f): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
I don't share it. He can share if he wants but it's useless coz i won't remember.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by CorkMr1: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2010
mediatrix8 (f), give me the pasword to your heart wink
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by 190: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2010
^^THE pasword is 074-suck-your-own-cock
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2010
reach the sun and you will see a box containing my password, wanna go? grin
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2010
Will never and I mean ever do it. (somethings are better left only to ourselves)
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2010
190, how do you know that? is that ur sweetheart's old password?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2010
For me, it's a sign of how much you trust a person, that you trust they would not do anything negative using each others account, as well as to show that they have nothing to hide from one another, no "extra curricular" activities.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Plutarch: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2010
Cant do it, however,i wont b overtly secretive about so as not to raise doubt/suspicion. I dont see myself asking my wife hers either
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by jaybee3(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2010
mediatrix8:

For me, it's a sign of how much you trust a person, that you trust they would not do anything negative using each others account, as well as to show that they have nothing to hide from one another, no "extra curricular" activities.
ROFLMAO
You think a playa won't have an exclusive account to hide his/her shenanigans?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by 190: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2010
mediatrix8:

190, how do you know that? is that your sweetheart's old password?

yeah thats the password i used 2 gain acess 2 ur heart!! wink wink
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2010
A player will surely have a confidential account, but not the loyal and sincere ones wink wink wink
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by jaybee3(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2010
Point I'm trying to get across trusting someone shouldn't rest on the fact that they share their password or what not.
Snooping is not healthy for relationships especially when they haven't done anything to create doubts.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by CorkMr1: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2010
mediatrix8 (f), madam quit playin had to get, was the password to your heart? tongue
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by iice(f): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2010
jay bee:

Point I'm trying to get across trusting someone shouldn't rest on the fact that they share their password or what not.
Snooping is not healthy for relationships especially when they haven't done anything to create doubts.

All these conditions. Buy me car to prove you love me. Give me password to prove to trust me.
Call me one billion times to prove you care. Everything hinges on what the person is or can be as oppose who he/she really is.
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2010
Sir,Jayvee,I got your point and obviously you are not amenable with couples sharing passwords.  smiley
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Omolola1(f): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2010
I can't and never would, its an invasion of privacy
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by jaybee3(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2010
I don't have a problem giving out ma password if their is the need but what i won't do is give ma password out to prove ma honesty.
Absolutely no point dating someone when their is no trust
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2010
There's no problem with me sharing my password with my darling. As long as I dont have anything to hide, he can browse through my account. The same thing with him. Its a mutual arrangement between us. Ideally it is.We have been doing since we developed trust and love with each other.Of course,If i don't love him,Why should I give my personal account?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by jaybee3(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2010
So what happens if he decides to change his password and doesn't see the need to share it. Does that translate to him cheating or having loads to hide?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2010
Certainly,He will be in trouble angrybut then,I believe there is no other reason of changing the password apart from hiding something or fall out of love to her. As long as he still in love and Trust the girl, there's nothing can lead him of doing so. wink
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by 190: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2010
lola whats ur pasword now

gimme rite away!! angry angry angry
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by mediatrix8(f): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
190, angry angry angry reaching for the moon
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by Omolola1(f): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
password 4 what?
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by jaybee3(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2010
mediatrix8:

Certainly,He will be in trouble angrybut then,I believe there is no other reason of changing the password apart from hiding something or fall out of love to her. As long as he still in love and Trust the girl, there's nothing can lead him of doing so. wink
Hmmmmmm
Re: Couples/lovers Sharing Passwords With Each Other: Advantage & Disadvantage by 190: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
Omolola1:

password 4 what?

pasword to
facebook
twitter
hi-5
afrointroductions
yahoo.com
gmail.com
orange.co.uk
since i only have 1 password which is to ur heart, i need the rest!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell / This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You / My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.