Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Chelsea, At The Verge Of Losing The Fa Cup! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea, At The Verge Of Losing The Fa Cup! (908 Views)

David Moyes on the verge of being sacked. / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea, At The Verge Of Losing The Fa Cup! by AGBAMA(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2007
chelsea is at the brink of losing the fa cup to man u .they are really frustrated compared to manu.u watch out after 90 mins of todays play and u will agree with me that they only going home with the carling cup for this season.up man u.up the red devils.keep on the devouring spirit.and man u dont fail to devour chelsea today!!!
Re: Chelsea, At The Verge Of Losing The Fa Cup! by tosinadeda: 6:08pm On May 19, 2007
U shld really feel foolish by now
Re: Chelsea, At The Verge Of Losing The Fa Cup! by doyin13(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2007
AGBAMA:

chelsea is at the brink of losing the fa cup to man u .they are really frustrated compared to manu.u watch out after 90 mins of todays play and u will agree with me that they only going home with the carling cup for this season.up man u.up the red devils.keep on the devouring spirit.and man u don't fail to devour chelsea today!!!

U B REAL AKAMU grin
Re: Chelsea, At The Verge Of Losing The Fa Cup! by Imani(f): 6:14pm On May 19, 2007
Please dont start a thread before the end of a match. Like Fergie says, Football can come back to haunt you.

PS, I am an Arsenal fan.
Re: Chelsea, At The Verge Of Losing The Fa Cup! by layi(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2007
Up Chelsea
Re: Chelsea, At The Verge Of Losing The Fa Cup! by tosinadeda: 6:29pm On May 19, 2007
U guys deservd dat cup even with a depleted side
Re: Chelsea, At The Verge Of Losing The Fa Cup! by 9ja4eva: 8:42pm On May 19, 2007
With d help of the ref too
Re: Chelsea, At The Verge Of Losing The Fa Cup! by sammy6(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2007
Agbama,
Hope you did not bet against Chelsea cuz you seem like a real Chelsea Hater.
Its now clear for the world to see that a half fit Chelsea side is better than a complete Man Utd Squad.
Chelsea,Today,Tommorrow and Forever.
Re: Chelsea, At The Verge Of Losing The Fa Cup! by atiku07(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2007
9ja4eva:

With d help of the ref too

SEE 9JA4EVA DON'T LET THUNDER STRIKE UR KEY BOARD O!

CAUSE I HEARD U SAID WITH THE HELP OF REFREE ABI WAT IS THE USE IN A MATCH WHEN IT IS ALL CLEAR THAT CHELSEA HAS WON AND A REFREE ADDING AN ALMIGHTY THREE MINUTES JUST TO PUSH THINGS IN MAN U FAVOUR IF ANYTHING HAD HAPPENED INFACT I SWEAR I WOULD HAVE KILLED ALL YA MAN U FANS OJORO PPL
Re: Chelsea, At The Verge Of Losing The Fa Cup! by 9ja4eva: 11:36pm On May 22, 2007
Guy talk true oh.

We d English champions anywayz

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Official: Manchester City Agree To Sign Barcelona's Yaya Toure On Five-year Deal / Barcelona Chasing Arsenal’s Theo Walcott / What Is Scolari's Game Plan For Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.