Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

What Can We Say About Moral Decadence In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can We Say About Moral Decadence In Nigeria (10933 Views)

Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Moral Decadence Of Ladies / Our Teens, Their Dressing, A Moral Decadence, Who Do We Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can We Say About Moral Decadence In Nigeria by AGBAMA(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2007
in nigeria moral decadence has swept off moral values.where u see a child[11 yrs] is beginning to be sexually promiscous!!!it's alarming!!!!plz nairalanders, plz through more light on this tru your replies.becos this situation is gettiong out of hand!!!pespondez plait!!!
Re: What Can We Say About Moral Decadence In Nigeria by macgozy(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2007
MORAL DECADENCE HAS BECOME A NORM IN OUR SOCIETY TODAY WHERE EVERY INDIVIDUAL HAS SEEN CORRUPTION AS THE SUREFIRE WAY OUT OF POVERTY, REJECTION AND ALL THAT. CORRUPTION HAS EATEN DEEP DOWN INTO OUR SYSTEM AND IT'S BY DIVINE INTERVENTION THAT NIGERIA & AFRICAN'S AT LARGE CAN REAP THE DIVIDEND OF THIS ACCLAIMED DEMOCRACY.

EVEN IN OUR CHURCH, MOSQUE TODAY, U SEE PERVERTS, GAYS, LESBIANS AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS IN THE CHURCH/MOSQUE AND WHAT DO U EXPECT TO BE PREACHED, ?

POVERTY ALSO CONTRIBUTED TO SUCH PROMISCUITY AMONGST OUR YOUNG GIRLS SEEN IN BROTHELS, HIGHWAYS JUST TO EKE OUT A LIVING AND THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT PLAYING IT'S ROLE TO SEE SUCH PROBLEMS RESOLVED.
Re: What Can We Say About Moral Decadence In Nigeria by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:56am On Jun 09, 2007
its getting bad,daily. sad
Re: What Can We Say About Moral Decadence In Nigeria by TCUBE(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2007
at least it aint that bad , come to the us and u will be shocked !!!!
Re: What Can We Say About Moral Decadence In Nigeria by tpia5: 1:46am On Dec 11, 2013
Horse has long left the barn.
Re: What Can We Say About Moral Decadence In Nigeria by Meddler(f): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2013
TCUBE: at least it aint that bad , come to the us and u will be shocked !!!!
I lived in the US of A and Nigeria is really bad. truth be told I'll rather raise my kids in the US than Nigeria.
the problem with Nigeria is that we leave in denial. Everyone sweeps the ills of the society under the carpet and refuse to talk about it. or when we do talk about it we look for every excuse under the sun to justify our actions. And lemme not start on the hypocrisy of our society. It's really bad.
Re: What Can We Say About Moral Decadence In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
Meddler:
I lived in the US of A and Nigeria is really bad. truth be told I'll rather raise my kids in the US than Nigeria.
the problem with Nigeria is that we leave in denial. Everyone sweeps the ills of the society under the carpet and refuse to talk about it. or when we do talk about it we look for every excuse under the sun to justify our actions. And lemme not start on the hypocrisy of our society. It's really bad.
very true . When you talk about it,you will hear that is nigerians for you
Re: What Can We Say About Moral Decadence In Nigeria by Kanwulia: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
If the parents are decadent?
Why blame a child? kiss

(1) (Reply)

Aswad Ayinde, Man Jailed 90yrs In US, Not Nigerian / What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? / How Do You Manage The Home In Time Of Scarcity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.