Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations (22706 Views)

2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri / 2023: Don’t Let Northerners Divide You, Adebanjo Tells Jonathan, Tinubu, Fayemi / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by skypper: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
The ruling All Progress Congress (APC) has backed former British prime minister who accused former Nigeria president, Goodluck Jonathan, of refusing help, when 274 schoolgirls were kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists in Chibok, Borno state back in 2014.

The APC also said that there is a consensus that the PDP elevated corruption in the country to a national culture. Going further, the APC said Jonathan should explain to the families of those whose children were kidnapped why he did not do anything for two weeks after the kidnapping incident occurred

Source: https://thickmatch.com/dont-defend-camerons-allegations-apc-tells-jonathan/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Racoon(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Shameless idiots! So Jonathan should not defend himself in this midst of bare falsehood? Any wonder lies, deceit, falsehood and reversed psychology propaganda are the characteristic trademarks of these coven of satanic fiends?

The APC have so much played senseless & needless political propaganda with this BH issue yet the war have never been won nor does the retired quota system general have an iota of solution to the self-inflicted BH menace/carnage/ blood letting.

The mystery surrounding the alleged Chibok girls kidnap will be fully unravelled and karma will continue to punish all the local, national as well as international collaborators.

However, the Dapchi school girls kidnap as well as as many other atrocities being committed by the BH terrorists under the APC government including payment of staggering ransome, alleged conscripting of these killers into the army, the ongoing senseless decimation of the Nigerian military & failure to buy weapons despite the $1B counter-insurgency funds are all signs of a failed government.

320 Likes 37 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by BianoJay(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
These APC people are just plain shameless!

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by brodalikeme(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Same way you charlatans are not putting up defense on Leah Sharibu and other adduction cases abi. People elected you guys thinking that you were better, now we no better.

What a senseless, shameless and thoughtless statement! Does some of these guys have people that look up to them at all?

Posterity will judge everyone.

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by NwaAmaikpe: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
shocked

Great advice from APC.
The truth is, the more GEJ talks, the more the ineffective buffonistic part of him becomes more apparent.

The truth be told.
GEJ wasn't very keen on foreign assistance because of two major reasons.

1). He wasn't certain if the Chibok abduction was just another propaganda from the opposition. He didn't want to go on a wild goose chase. This accounts for why a rescue mission wasn't immediately ordered despite being aware of the supposed kidnap for over 10 days.

2). His administration believed the Western powers were against him and didn't want him reelected. Accepting any assistance from them or even asking for aid would have made him appear weak.
The Western leaders knew he was having an ego-crisis and that was why when he decided to call on them, they ignored him.

GEJ was a weak, indecisive leader who just wanted to please the unpleasables when he had the masses to please.

I'd never understand why he signed the Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill fully knowing it will be stifling the rights of the uncountable closeted gay masses in his country.

Cameron was partly right when he said his appointments of Generals were based on political considerations because it is no secret that even his ADC was handpicked by a former first lady.

Most importantly; he was a leader who never understood what the word Y.O.L.O means.

He blew his opportunity and posterity will never treat his memory kindly.
If he was a relative of mine, I'd still be spitting in his face.

No doubt, the GEJ administration was paradise compared to this present administration but he will forever receive the blames for being foolish enough to under-utilize his power of incumbency by handing over to a directionless government.

God bless you GEJ.
Nigeria misses you.

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Racoon(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has replied Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, David Cameron over his recent statement that Jonathan did not allow the UK to rescue Chibok Girls from Boko Haram.

In a statement made available to POLITICS NIGERIA, Jonathan wrote;

-1).“I read the comments by former British Prime Minister, David Cameron, in his new book, For the Record, in which he accused me and the Nigerian Government, which I headed, of corruption and rejecting the help of the British Government in rescuing the Chibok Girls, who were kidnapped on April 14, 2014.”

“It is quite sad that Mr. Cameron would say this because nothing of such ever occurred. As President of Nigeria, I not only wrote letters to then Prime Minister David Cameron, I also wrote to the then US President, Barrack Obama, and the then French President, François Hollande, as well as the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, appealing to them for help in rescuing the Chibok Girls.How could I write to appeal for help and then reject the very thing I appealed for?”

-2).“Also, history contradicts Mr. Cameron. On March 8, 2012, when the same Boko Haram linked terrorists abducted a British expatriate named Chris McManus, along with an Italian hostage Franco Lamolinara, in Sokoto, I, as Nigerian President, personally authorised a rescue effort by members of the British military Special Boat Service supported by officers and men of the Nigerian Army, to free the abducted men.”

“So, having set a precedent like that, why would I reject British help in rescuing the Chibok Girls, if it was offered? I also authorised the secret deployment of troops from the United Kingdom, the United States and Israel as a result of the Chibok incident, so how Mr. Cameron could say this with a straight face beats me.”

“Moreover, on March 8, 2017, the British Government of former Prime Minister, Theresa May, in a widely circulated press statement, debunked this allegation and said there was no truth in it after Mr. Cameron had made similar statements to the Observer of the UK.”

-3).“In his book, Mr. Cameron failed to mention that I wrote him requesting his help on Chibok. Why did he suppress that information? I remind him that copies of that letter exist at the State Houses in Nigeria and London. He never called me on the phone to offer any help. On the contrary, I am the one that reached out to him.”

-4).“He accused me of appointing Generals based on political considerations. How could that be when I fired my service chiefs twice in five years, to show that I would not tolerate anything less than meaningful progress in the war on terror.”

“I was completely blind to ethnic or political considerations in my appointments. In civil and military matters, I appointed people that I had never even met prior to appointing them, based on their professional pedigree. Though I was from the South, most of my service chiefs came from the North.”

“I do, however, know that Mr. Cameron has long nursed deep grudges against me for reasons that have been published in various media.”

“On July 24, 2013, while celebrating the passage of the United Kingdom’s Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act, 2013, Mr. Cameron said “I want to export gay marriage around the world”.”

“At that occasion, he boasted that he would send the team that successfully drafted and promoted the Bill, to nations, like Nigeria, saying inter alia:
"I’ve told the Bill team I’m now going to reassign them because, of course, all over the world people would have been watching this piece of legislation”.

-5).As President of Nigeria at that time, I came under almost unbearable pressure from the Cameron administration to pass legislation supporting LGBTQ Same-Sex marriage in Nigeria. My conscience could not stomach that, because as President of Nigeria, I swore on the Bible to advance Nigeria’s interests, and not the interest of the United Kingdom or any foreign power.”

“As such, on Monday, January 13, 2014, I signed the Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill into law after the Bill had been passed by an overwhelming bipartisan majority of Nigeria’s parliament, in line with the wishes of the Nigerian people. This happened shortly after a study of 39 nations around the world by the U.S. Pew Research Center came up with a finding which indicated that 98 percent of Nigerians were opposed to the idea of Gay Marriage.”

“Immediately after I took this patriotic action, my government came under almost unbearable pressure from Mr. Cameron, who reached me through envoys, and made subtle and not so subtle threats against me and my government.”

“In fact, meetings were held at the Obama White House and at the Portcullis House in Parliament UK, with the then Nigerian opposition to disparage me, after I had signed the Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill into law.

-6).On the issue of corruption, it suffices to say that Mr. Cameron is not as competent as Transparency International, which is globally acknowledged as the adjudicator of who is corrupt and who is not.”

“During my administration, in 2014, Nigeria made her best ever improvement on the annual Transparency International Corruption Perception Index, moving from 144 the previous year, to 136, an 8 point improvement. As a nation, we have not made such improvements on the CPI before or after 2014.”

“In line with these facts, I would urge the public to take Mr. Cameron’s accusations with a grain of salt. I will not be the first person to accuse him of lying on account of this book, and with the reactions in the Uk so far, I definitely will not be the last.”
https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-liar-jonathan-replies-former-uk-pm-david-cameron-over-chibok-girls/

Can the totality of the APC goverment and their mummified zombies ever give such a robust response to damaging allegations of this nature without plagiarizing something?

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Jayslicky: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
shocked

APC = Foolishness.

Thunder fire APC for their stupidity, so freedom of speech is not allowed? Jonathan has every right to debunk every lie Cameron and APC created.

They think everyone is like their zombies that they manipulate and cannot reason or talk for themselves.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by TSRC: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
These fools would play politics with everything and then when the tables turn, they would want us all to be patriotic.

They have sown so much hate that it would take a miracle to unite this country again.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Sirjamo: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
The ogogoro master does not know anything than to blame other people for his miserable 6 years of calamities.

How did Boko Haram got so strong under his watch - He blamed the northerners!

On nine months ASUU strike - he blamed Tinubu!

Fuel scarcity every year - he blamed it on conspiracy against his government!

Failure to rescue Chibok girls - he blamed it on gays!

Why was he voted out - he blamed it on Obama!!

The only thing the ineffectual buffoon know how to do is to drink to stupor and approve billions of dollars for thieves to go and share!!!!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Jayslicky: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sirjamo:
The ogogoro master does not know anything than to blame other people for his miserable 6 years of calamities.

How did Boko Haram got so strong under his watch - He blamed the northerners!

Fuel scarcity every year - he blamed it on conspiracy against his government!

Failure to rescue Chibok girls - he blamed it on gays!

The only thing the ineffectual buffoon know how to do is to drink to stupor and approve billions of dollars for thieves to go and share!!!!
What has your buhari done to Boko Haram, herdsmen, xenophobia attacks, Nigeria poverty capital of the world, dollar 360 to naira, loss of jobs?

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by FarahAideed: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
The same party that by way of suspicious generous ransome is today the primary sponsor of Boko Haram ..Nigerians have not forgotten the shame of how the APC ordered the ARMY to stand down and allow people of Dapchi give Boko Haram a heroic welcome

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by BENZINA(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
I am flabbergasted that Apc gov't deems it fit not only to reply but to also support an external force that participated in escalating the then Chibok276. This has shown, how low this good for nothing government of the Apc has gone. Ask Cameron if they were invited before they went to Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, NONSENSE!
I indulge Goodluck Jonathan to pick-up his pen and paper to write "Cameron-My Version".
I think this will solve some of the issues before he is left behind to be judged in the future wrongly by the incorrect statement coming from a man that has put UK through historic chaos with his Brexit.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Willy7(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
APC should keep quiet on this matter, except they just want to use it to douse tension and distract the gullible from their glaring incompetence and in house fighting concerning 2023.
APC should be ashamed of themselves for trying to feast on the lies of a failure such as David Cameron. I thought Buhari promised to bring back the girls by 6 months after being voted in? I thought the quota system general said he will lead from the offensive? I thought he took loan of 1billion dollars to wage the war against Boko Haram? What is the current update of the war? How swift have they acted on recent kidnappings and abductions going on in the North?
I thought I just read that PMB said he was surprised by the xenophobic attack? Does that account for the lacklustre behaviour of his government during the massacre? If so, what's the difference between his response and GEJ's? I may not be a fan of GEJ, but APC should not act all saints before sensible Nigerians because we know how much they have made GEJ's administration look like the best we ever had. Compared to GEJ's administration, APC has failed woefully. They promised change but rather we saw chains, now they promised Next level and all we are witnessing is next evil. Please APC should face their maladministration and allow GEJ clear his name against a bookseller that is looking for buyers to deceive. Make I stop here for now.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Racoon(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:
The same party that by way of suspicious generous ransome is today the primary sponsor of Boko Haram ..Nigerians have not forgotten the shame of how the APC ordered the ARMY to stand down and allow people of Dapchi give Boko Haram a heroic welcome
Karma will definitely continue to deal with them bro.Satanic government I tell you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Iamgrey5(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
TSRC:
These fools would play politics with everything and then when the tables turn, they would want us all to be patriotic.

They have sown so much hate that it would take a miracle to unite this country again.
Just like PDP would want to claim every project completed by APC but would not want to be held responsible for some the problems Nigerians are facing today.

Isn't it wonder!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Racoon(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Sirjamo:
The ogogoro master does not know anything than to blame other people for his miserable 6 years of calamities.How did Boko Haram got so strong under his watch - He blamed the northerners!

Fuel scarcity every year - he blamed it on conspiracy against his government!Failure to rescue Chibok girls - he blamed it on gays!

[/s]
And what have the sworn-affidavit certificateless blame-game/buck passing dunce done since he has been on seat? What has the irresponsible Buhari never blamed for his cluelessness, incompetency and ineptitude except himself?

-BH members have not only received handsome reward from the super-cluelessness govt but have also be conscripted into the military.
-BH have not not only stepped up its attacks but has also taken the offensive to the poor hapless Nigerians & Nigerian military forces/bases While they have no response to these frightening security challenges.

-$1B counter-insurgency funds allegedly budgeted for weapons have never been utilized as the COAS once said he does not have access to the said money while no weapon have been bought after the Jonathan govt last got some.

-Security have so much deteriorated that even hunters, spiritual powers are now the alternate resolve.

-Nigerians are being treated with utter contempt & disdain globally because of the unpatriotic attitude of its leaders esp.Mr.President.The recent xenophobic attacks in SA with Buhari expressing a useless "shock" while romancing these nations simply smack of national/international insult & embarrassment.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Racoon(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked APC = Foolishness.Thunder fire APC for their stupidity, so freedom of speech is not allowed? Jonathan has every right to debunk every lie Cameron and APC created.

They think everyone is like their zombies that they manipulate and cannot reason or talk for themselves.
Do anyone still need any further proof to confirm that irrespective of any short coming of the Jonathan govt, the APC is the ideological inspiration behind the self-inflicted BH insurgency?

Remember-"A fight/war against BH is a fight against the north"-Buhari and the infamous "Proscription of Ansaru/BH is unconstitutional" statement by Lai Mohammed? Meanwhile,

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Iamgrey5(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:
How is this APC's request?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by javaguru: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
I dont know if I can discuss politics this night, the topic is turning my eye
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by greatdreamer(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
God Will punish anybody who was involved in kidnapping of those innocent girls to score cheap political points
God will punish Governor Sheltima for gathering those girls together to make it possible for Boko Haram to kidnapped

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jonathan is just plain stupid and naive shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Fashdeejay(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
What if the dapchi was just another ruse by this apc led government to cover up their ineffectiveness and inability to do anything about the Chibok girls and other kidnappings going on that dont make it into the media?
What if dapchi was staged so as to give a pass mark on the buhari regime?? I wouldn't put it past them and their desperation to hold on to power, they do this to curry the favor of some unsuspecting citizens! We are Nigerians, this government will go to any length as they have no scruples or principles... the talk about corruption but the same thieves they shout against are the same ones they put in power to fight the same corruption they are guilty of....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by damosky12(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Racoon:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-liar-jonathan-replies-former-uk-pm-david-cameron-over-chibok-girls/

Can the totality of the APC goverment + zombies ever give such a robust response to damaging allegations of this nature without plagiarizing something?

They can't. They are the most stupid people in this country...

Nigeria was just not developed enough to have genuinely transparent and democratic leaders as GEJ.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Sirjamo: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
And what have the sworn-affidavit certificateless blame-game/buck passing dunce done since he has been on seat?
-BH members have not only received handsome reward from the super-cluelessness govt but have also be conscripted into the military.
-BH have not not only stepped up its attacks but has also taken the offensive to the poor hapless Nigerians & Nigerian military forces/bases While they have no response to these frightening security challenges.
-$1B counter-insurgency funds allegedly budgeted for weapons have never been utilized as the COAS once said he does not have access to the said money while no weapon have been bought after the Jonathan govt last got some.
-Security have so much deteriorated that even hunters, spiritual powers are now the alternate resolve.
Useless questions! How many city or town is Boko Haram operating now, compare to when your Dr drunkard was being harassed by IEDs even in Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Racoon(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Sirjamo:
Useless questions! How many city or town is Boko Haram operating now, compare to when your Dr drunkard was being harassed by IEDs even in Abuja?
[/s]
The Northern Elders.........has stated that insecurity in the north is worse under Buhari.Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum, Prof Ango Abdullahi, who revealed that insecurity in the north is worse under Buhari than when Goodluck Jonathan was leading the country, added that the President is not doing enough to salvage the situation. https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/08/insecurity-in-north-worse-under-buhari-northern-elders/

Answer the questions man.The pervading widespread insecurity(including Buhari home state of Kastina wherein the natives have flee to pass the night in neighbouring Niger Republic), poverty, hardship, suicidal tendencies and gloom are just indicative of a totally failed government

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Racoon(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
Great advice from APC.The truth is, the more GEJ talks, the more the ineffective buffonistic part of him becomes more apparent.

The truth be told.GEJ wasn't keen on foreign assistance because of two major reasons.
1).He wasn't certain if the Chibok abduction was just another propaganda from the opposition. He didn't want to go on a wild goose chase. This accounts for why a rescue mission wasn't immediately ordered.

2). His administration believed the Western powers were against him and didn't want him reelected. Accepting any assistance from them or even asking for aid would have made him appear weak. That's a position no leader going into an election wants to be in.

GEJ was a weak, indecisive leader who just wanted to please the unpleasables.Most importantly; he was a leader who never under-
stood what the word Y.O.L.O means.He blew his opportunity and posterity will never treat his memory kindly.If he was a relative of mine, I'd still be spitting in his face.
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Sirjamo: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
Answer the questions man.The pervading widespread insecurity(including Buhari home state of Kastina), poverty, hardship, suicidal tendencies and gloom are just indicative of a totally failed government
Totally failed government that was reelected With over 15 million votes few months ago! Mr PDP Zombie, abeg come and go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Racoon(m): 12:24am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Sirjamo:
Totally failed government that was reelected With over 15 million votes few months ago! Mr PDP Zombie, abeg come and go and sleep.
[/s]
A failed regime that rigged itself into government? Enjoy it.Karma knows how best to serve us all.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Willy7(m): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
My brother if you believed what you just spewed out here, then I know Nigeria has a bigger problem in her masses than her leaders. 15million relected who? Where? I supported PMB in 2015,and I know how that has panned out not just for me but also many others I see day to day. So please don't ever tell anyone that 15million Nigerians relected this government, except you want to include cows and merchinaries from Chad and Niger. The zombies that voted this government is not upto 2million. The election of Feb was the worst ever conducted since the return of democracy. Thanks

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Racoon(m): 12:37am On Oct 06, 2019
Willy7:
My brother if you believed what you just spewed out here, then I know Nigeria has a bigger problem in her masses than her leaders.

15million relected who? Where? I supported PMB in 2015,and I know how that has panned out not just for me but also many others I see day to day.

So please don't ever tell anyone that 15million Nigerians relected this government, except you want to include cows and merchinaries from Chad and Niger.

The zombies that voted this government is not upto 2million. The election of Feb was the worst ever conducted since the return of democracy. Thanks
Perhaps your well known assertion will clear his doubt now since we dont belong to the same level of reasoning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Sirjamo: 5:31am On Oct 06, 2019
Willy7:
My brother if you believed what you just spewed out here, then I know Nigeria has a bigger problem in her masses than her leaders. 15million relected who? Where? I supported PMB in 2015,and I know how that has panned out not just for me but also many others I see day to day. So please don't ever tell anyone that 15million Nigerians relected this government, except you want to include cows and merchinaries from Chad and Niger. The zombies that voted this government is not upto 2million. The election of Feb was the worst ever conducted since the return of democracy. Thanks
And Atiku with all his uncountable SANs couldn't convince just one of the five judges at the tribunal that the election was rigged! just one!

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Picks Gboye Adegbenro As His Running Mate / Senate Passes Sexual Offences Bill, Endorses Life Jail For Rapists / Senator Sha’aba Lafiagi's House Burnt In Kwara Ahead Of LG Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.