Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money (36896 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by phanthom(m): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2010
I guess whenever she asks genuinely, if u hav got d cash why not help
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by sleekch1c(f): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2010
i wld love to but my damned pride wnt allow it, bt i believe couples shld help each other out when necessary foregoing pride and pig headedness.thats wat love is all about wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by MsPotato(f): 12:15am On Nov 06, 2010
Wow! After reading the posts here and some girls even claim that those whom dont ask for money is either their bf is a skin flin or poor or they are lying or they dont have a bf. . . Im surprise. I honestly am. . . Guess I can say now that whaqt jaybee said is true that it has to do with Culture. And I have to remind myself that Im not Nigerian than. . . But yet again, how can someone generalize? I know my bf's sister very well (Nigerian) and I dont see her asking money from her fiance. Na ahh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by mediatrix8(f): 2:14am On Nov 06, 2010
@ POST

If you were to ask me,I think there's is nothing wrong with gf/bf asking money in times of needs.But,not always it's some sorth of abusive techniques remember you are still in a bf/ gf relationships.I for one,I haven't come to the point of asking my fiance some money,Thank God for giving me a nice job and I am doing fine with that.When situation comes to worst,He is the only person closest to me and what I am going through he must know,so if I need his help financially,I certainly ask him.And if he needs my help as well whatever it may take,I will try all I could to help him out.We are one ,so together we stand in good times and in bad times smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2011
[b]
afrobaby:

@poster, I will like to b sincere as I can
This is a virtual community where anybody can post anything. Most ladies that tells u dey do not ask money from dia bf are either dating a guy that are less financially stable or they are lying or they do not have a boyfriend , also most guys that will come here and b braging that they dont take poo usually do it, it is all a make believe. If she asks u for money, especially when u guys are really close, hope u undertsand, she sees it as your responsibility to meet her needs, even if her parents are wealthy, now she sees herself as a big lady who has a boyfriend and her ego will not want her to ask from her parents again.
Many ladies don't ask for money from their men because they have so many and know that at least one will voluntarily give without asking

Do I ask money from my fiance?Yes
How often? Whenever a pressing need arises
Does he give me money? Yes
How often? As soon as he sees I need something
Do I give him moneysex ? yes
How often,?whenever he is damn brokeHot and I dont want him to withdraw from his accountbleep oda gals

So my friend, it is a give and take affair, relationship is all about give and take, dat is why the lady is referred to as the help meet.mate
When next she ask u for money, be genuine, ask what she needs the money for, if it is not a pressing need, then tell her she shud hold on a bit cos u have someother things to do with the money u have, possibly tell her what u want to do with the money,
Ladies, we dont like our men keeping anything from us, ANYTHING I REPEAT, knowing everything about our man gives us a sense of ownership, like this is my man and I am his lady
Sit her down and iron things out, and let your love continues

NOW DAT IS REALISTIC! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/b]
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Eiregirl(f): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2011
I'm married & I HATE asking my husband for money. I work but we have kids & I'd rather spend all of my money on the kids if i have to rather than ask him. Obviously there are times when I just have to swallow my pride & ask him to help out but he knows I would rather borrow money from somewhere else than ask him!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by phlame(m): 1:51am On Dec 01, 2011
Eiregirl:

I'm married & I HATE asking my husband for money. I work but we have kids & I'd rather spend all of my money on the kids if i have to rather than ask him. Obviously there are times when I just have to swallow my pride & ask him to help out but he knows I would rather borrow money from somewhere else than ask him!!!

You are sick!!! undecided
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Eiregirl(f): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2011
phlame:

You are sick!!! undecided
How did you come to that conclusion?
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Yorisb: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2011
Eiregirl:

Are u 4 real, seriously?

'U have 2 swallow your pride and ask him 2 help'? - Now that made me feel uneasy. . .

I am not even sure this is a subsisting marriage and embodied in love, however, I may be wrong.

Nonetheless, it is safe 2 say that summat is defo not right. . . 'WITHIN'!
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Eiregirl(f): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2011
Yorisb:

Are u 4 real, seriously?

'U have 2 swallow your pride and ask him 2 help'? - Now that made me feel uneasy. . .

I am not even sure this is a subsisting marriage and embodied in love, however, I may be wrong.

Nonetheless, it is safe 2 say that summat is defo not right. . . 'WITHIN'!

Maybe the problem is mine. I've NEVER had to depend on a man for anything. I've always worked full time so everything that I own came out of my own pocket.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Yorisb: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
Eiregirl:

Maybe the problem is mine. I've NEVER had to depend on a man for anything. I've always worked full time so everything that I own came out of my own pocket.

I understand you're not a Nigerian (having checked ya out. lol), ergo, you've been well forgiven grin as I can now see where you're coming from. . .

However, I still think some 'mutual concessions' (esp. since u're both married and/or have kids together) wouldn't hurt.
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2011
current boyfriend: NEVER!

Past reatiomship: once! and by that friday I paid him RIGHT back cool even though he didnt want me to.

I dont like to owe anyone especially friends, family, and lovers. Money is the quickest and most common reason/way to lose a loved one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by SAFO(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2011
I really like eiregirl grin

Much respect, cool
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by 195(f): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

Past reatiomship: once! and by that friday I paid him RIGHT back cool even though he didnt want me to.

I dont like to owe anyone especially friends, family, and lovers. Money is the quickest and most common reason/way to lose a loved one.

Mzdarskskin what of the $1000 which i lent to you last week
+ the samsung galaxy S 2 which i bought for your mom
the i-phone 4 S i bought for your elder sister

The brazillian Hair u are currently putting on
+ the $500's i gave u to get some xmas clothes

Yet u say uve never collected money from me shocked

How dare u angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Yorisb: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2011
SAFO:

I really like eiregirl  grin

Much respect,   cool

Haba Oga! You just dey like everybody today, which one u dey na? grin
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2011
190_@:

Mzdarskskin what of the $1000 which i lent to you last week
+ the samsung galaxy S 2 which i bought for your mom
the i-phone 4 S i bought for your elder sister

The brazillian Hair u are currently putting on
+ the $500's i gave u to get some xmas clothes

Yet u say uve never collected money from me  shocked

How dare u  angry

abeg Niaja dwarf goat  grin read the title.
it says "BOYFRIEND" not 'side mugu'.  grin grin grin tongue grin
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Adaeze003(f): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2011
hmm i think to some girls having a boyfriend is like having a job so they go every month for their salary! grin
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Yorisb: 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2011
Adaeze003:

hmm i think to some girls having a boyfriend is like having a job so they go every month for their salary!  grin
shocked Hope u no follow them oo? angry
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Eiregirl(f): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2011
Yorisb:

I understand you're not a Nigerian (having checked ya out. lol), ergo, you've been well forgiven grin as I can now see where you're coming from. . .

However, I still think some 'mutual concessions' (esp. since u're both married and/or have kids together) wouldn't hurt.

You're correct after doing your check up grin There are mutual concessions every so often, but I would never ask him for money every week or every month just because I can. I can only ask him if it's for something for the family or for the kids, not to go & do my hair or nails or anything like that!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Yorisb: 12:18am On Dec 04, 2011
Eiregirl:

You're correct after doing your check up  grin There are mutual concessions every so often, but I would never ask him for money every week or every month just because I can. I can only ask him if it's for something for the family or for the kids, not to go & do my hair or nails or anything like that!!!  lipsrsealed

Ehen, now that's precisely what I was on about and I'm glad we finally reached a common ground. . . grin

Yea I share, albeit partially grin, ya view(s) on this topic. Well done, Eiresmart. wink
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Eiregirl(f): 12:20am On Dec 04, 2011
Yorisb:

Ehen, now that's what I was on bout and I'm glad we finally reached a common ground. . . grin

I'm glad too!

I share, albeit partially grin, ya view(s) on this topic. Well done, Eiresmart. grin

Thanks wink
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 04, 2011
A naija babe go worry u for money 24/7
na she go ask u to giver her money for
brazilian wig
make ups
house rent
money for underwears
money to buy black berry
and what have u
even if the naija babe dey work she go expect u to throwaway all ur money on top of her head and wen u do am dem go refer to u as mugu grin grin grin
why i go wan waste my money on a naija babe wen i get more important things to do wit my money grin
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Adaeze003(f): 1:19am On Dec 04, 2011
@ yorisb, i'm not cool
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by 195(f): 1:23am On Dec 04, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

abeg Niaja dwarf goat  grin read the title.
it says "BOYFRIEND" not 'side mugu'.  grin grin grin tongue grin

dont let me expose you

do u think ive forgotten how much i spent to supply all the women in kingston

related to you 7 wrappers each just to win your hand in marriage angry
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 04, 2011
I never do.

He give it out of is own will.

And I make my own money anyway, I don't need his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Yorisb: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2011
Adaeze003:

@ yorisb, i'm not cool
cool
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by amyg(f): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2011
Did u say boyfriend?I don't date boys,I date men
Dat means I don't ask,he already knows wot I
Need and wen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Adaeze003(f): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2011
amyg you amuse me! Ok you date men not boys are you trying to say that the 'man' you are dating now is your manfriend? Abi are you talking on sugar daddy levels?! wink
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

dont let me expose you

do u think ive forgotten how much i spent to supply all the women in kingston

related to you 7 wrappers each just to win your hand in marriage angry

you must think this is the Sims game abi? tongue
Thi your fantasy world. .leave it at once! Cunumunu. tongue
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by ijawgirl: 4:42am On Dec 05, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by Wislet(f): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hardly asked my own Dad for anything, not to talk of a stranger- boy or girl. Asking, begging, those things i detest. I'd rather make de money myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money by nikkyshyne(f): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
Wislet: Hardly asked my own Dad for anything, not to talk of a stranger- boy or girl. Asking, begging, those things i detest. I'd rather make de money myself.
Gbam!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.