Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV (67955 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV / Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by GistAlert: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Last night, housemate Mercy emerged winner of Big Brother Naija 2019 TV reality show.

With this, she became the first female to win the BBNaija competition-beating fellow housemates Mike, Frodd, Omashola and Seyi to win the coveted grand prize worth N60 million (N30million in cash and a N25million brand new Innoson SUV).

After 99 days of excitement, intrigues, suspense and nail-biting drama, Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem season came to a rousing end at the final live eviction show on Sunday night.

Reacting to the finale, media personality, Daddy Freeze had this to say:

Well I actually gained a whole lot watching #BigBrotherNaija#BBN for the first time and this includes the following:

1: 240 million votes came in for big brother this year (I hope i heard right because there was a bottle of corona in my hand and right now I’m not sure if it was the corona or Ebuka that was talking), so I stand corrected. However let’s assume that what I heard was correct, that figure is petrifying.
Let’s put this into perspective; Sowore, Moghalu, Eunice Atuejide and Fela Durotoye COMBINED, did not get 100,000 votes. Another angle is this: Since each person can vote multiple times in big brother, it would still take 240,000 people voting 1,000 times EACH (who the hell votes 1000 times when its not like you are sharing the prize money or voting was free�), before we can arrive at the 240million figure.
I am praying hard that it was the corona that was speaking to me, not Ebuka, because if the reverse was the case then we are doomed! Unless the next election is conducted from the big brother house there is not the foggiest hope in hell that a young candidate can win.

2: Mercy wins an Innoson SUV valued at 25 million Naira
��
How can a locally made SUV be priced that high? I would say 7 million or 10 million, at the most 15 million but N25M Once again I’m hoping it was the corona talking not Ebuka. Because I ask myself, would I walk past a 2016 GLE coupe (yes that Benz with the curved yansh), a 2017 Range Rover Sport, a 2017 GLS450 or a 2016 Lexus LX470 (the new shape o) and decide that it is an innoson SUV that I would purchase at a similar price value simply because I want to ‘buy NIgerian’, NO SIR!

I’m not in anyway undermining the good work of the people at Innoson, however they should get tax cuts (if possible no taxes), interest free loans, import wavers and more government support in order to help drive the prices down to about N15 million Naira max, which in my personal opinion is much more reasonable for a locally manufactured product.

Finally, I have nothing against Ebuka o, before some dingbats start reading meanings �
I personally consider him the best host big brother has had so far. ~FRZ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3T_rokBKMm/?hl=en

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-questions-bbnaija-after-mercy-wins-the-n60million-grand-prize

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Princeton92(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
Daddy Freeze you get mouth oo

That corona really did a great calculation for you alright!
Hehehehehehehheheeee

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by immortalcrown(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
I hope say him carry koboko for hand. He made a good point. But he seems to be among the religious misleaders. Instead of telling people to ignore BBN, he is calling their attention to it. If he does not watch the show, how does he get the details? Are true pastors supposed to follow up on the show?

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by healthserve(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
He has solid points

327 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
He made valid points

300 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by ZiriMane(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thank God that the corona freezed that his anti-church agenda and made him calculate and reason well for a while.

Freeze abeg always dey hold dat Corona for hand it helps u in adaptive and productive reasoning.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Medblog(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
My own is to book space here

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by judgementyard(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
I really do stand with freez on the tax cut issue for local manufacturers,then on the voting issue ,
Nigerian youths are still sleeping.
Take a look at Hong Kong and Iraq.

200 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Richdad50(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Gosj01(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
HMM! Post BBN wàhálà again.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
judgementyard:
I really do stand with freez on the tax cut issue for local manufacturers,then on the voting issue ,
Nigerian youths are still sleeping.
Take a look at Hong Kong and Iran.
Innoson cars are not locally manufactured. They are rebadged cars imported from a car manufacturing company in China. They are classified under 'completely knocked down parts' and are not taxed by the government. All CKD goods by all car assemblers in Nigeria have zero taxes.

Defreeze should channel his cost complaints to the Chinese manufacturer & Innosson himself.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by LearnITsmash(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Daddy freeze is 100% correct only a dumb fool will carry his 25 million naira to go buy an innoson crappy car and I weep for the 240 million voters, sorry ooooo undecided

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by wingmanIII: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
I have not seen a 2016 LX 470, Daddy freeze talks too much.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Mrcandlewood(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Even if I don't like him at the best of times..Freeze has got solid points..

What is stopping them from giving her #60million in cash? She tell una say she dey find television and sorts?? And 240 million votes?? What is the number of people watching the show? Take note that this show is most prominent in Southern Nigeria.

Well, their show their business...Thank God it's over.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by judgementyard(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=Stevecovey post=82934716]
Innoson cars are not locally manufactured. They are rebadged cars imported from a car manufacturing company in China. They are classified under 'completely knocked down parts' and are not taxed by the government. All CKD goods by all car assemblers in Nigeria have zero taxes.

Defreeze should channel his cost complaints to the Chinese manufacturer.
[/quote
Oh! I never knew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by jayextra(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
He has points oh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by eleojo23: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
I also don't believe the 25million naira price tag for that SUV.

41 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
This Freeze is a disgusting, frustrated yellow mango. The cars are not locally manufactured because the parts are imported and assembled in the country, hence the equally high cost, but the pawpaw wouldn't want to mention that.

That comment about Innoson just shows how wickedly human beings reason. I'm sure the dimwit has never driven or even been in an Innoson car before to know the quality. Just by virtue of being Nigerian, the entire company has nothing to stand for. This isn't tribalistic as much as it's envy-driven. In this life and in the next, the yellow sack can never be half of who Innoson is. If you don't like Innoson's prices, go and start your own car company let's see quickly you'll fail.

Innoson is basically a car assembler (emphasis on "basically"). Freeze just encouraged all the equally dumb people following him on IG to never buy Innoson. Ingrained inferiority complex.

That write-up really makes me want to puke. I hate it when people bad-mouth others just because they want to make a stupid point.

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Bynz: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
GistAlert:
Last night, housemate Mercy emerged winner of Big Brother Naija 2019 TV reality show.

With this, she became the first female to win the BBNaija competition-beating fellow housemates Mike, Frodd, Omashola and Seyi to win the coveted grand prize worth N60 million (N30million in cash and a N25million brand new Innoson SUV).

After 99 days of excitement, intrigues, suspense and nail-biting drama, Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem season came to a rousing end at the final live eviction show on Sunday night.

Reacting to the finale, media personality, Daddy Freeze had this to say:

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-questions-bbnaija-after-mercy-wins-the-n60million-grand-prize

I expected him to calculate how much bbnaija n co must v made from calls

240m votes x #15 per vote equal to three billion seven hundred fifty million

And Winner was awarded that little

Such monies only from votes excluding sponsorships bet9ja , Bedmate etc

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Aidejay(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ah! Kill the messenger throway the message
Just be looking for something to offend them if dem no see dem go invent am
Despite how clearly stated the post was they carried their judgemental mombo jombo and started wailing

This is 4 some pple above

28 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Octopusssy(f): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
What da flying fvck is a Corona? Is that like Gulder or something?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by tillaman(m): 2:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Sound it Daddyfrz!!! Give the volume belle
I agree with Daddyfreeze on this, we are still slumbering in Nigeria!

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by omerukokwuru(m): 5:47am On Oct 08, 2019
computergeek:
This Freeze is a disgusting, frustrated yellow mango. The cars are not locally manufactured because the parts are imported and assembled in the country, hence the equally high cost, but the pawpaw wouldn't want to mention that.

That comment about Innoson just shows how wickedly human beings reason. I'm sure the dimwit has never driven or even been in an Innoson car before to know the quality. Just by virtue of being Nigerian, the entire company has nothing to stand for. This isn't tribalistic as much as it's envy-driven. In this life and in the next, the yellow sack can never be half of who Innoson is. If you don't like Innoson's prices, go and start your own car company let's see quickly you'll fail.

Innoson is basically a car assembler (emphasis on "basically"wink. Freeze just encouraged all the equally dumb people following him on IG to never buy Innoson. Ingrained inferiority complex.

That write-up really makes me want to puke. I hate it when people bad-mouth others just because they want to make a stupid point.
wish I could give you a like 50 likes daddy freeze is not merely a nincompoop but a hypocrite who claims to champion morals I can't phantom the moral of bbn evidently it lacks any morals

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Kendumazy(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2019
Out of every nonsense. There is always something that will make sense. Daddy freeze made some points.

Quality UK 1st and 2nd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check
link below for more details
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by DIKEnaWAR: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Hate will not let people see that this man is making sense, as always. In Nigeria sha, once you think intelligently, the many stupid ones will come for you because in their mind "how dare you be different and make them feel insufficient"

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by DIKEnaWAR: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2019
computergeek:

Innoson is basically a car assembler (emphasis on "basically"wink. Freeze just encouraged all the equally dumb people following him on IG to never buy Innoson. Ingrained inferiority complex.

No Innoson car should be priced for more than #7m. Let's tell ourselves the truth. Let the govt give a serious tax cut or no tax at all, if we really want to encourage patronage of the cars. No one will have his money and avoid better cars simply because we have Innoson that we must patronise.

Sometimes, approach issues from a place of logic, not sentiment.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2019
How can a locally made SUV be priced that high? I would say 7 million or 10 million, at the most 15 million but N25M Once again I’m hoping it was the corona talking not Ebuka. Because I ask myself, would I walk past a 2016 GLE coupe (yes that Benz with the curved yansh), a 2017 Range Rover Sport, a 2017 GLS450 or a 2016 Lexus LX470 (the new shape o) and decide that it is an innoson SUV that I would purchase at a similar price value simply because I want to ‘buy NIgerian’, NO SIR!
Food for thought....
Many people did not think of this initially.
TRUE WORDS from Freeze!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Asowebdesign: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by ArmaniUhuru: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2019
25 million too much for that car, but it still boils down to the high tax.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Playfight At Shopping Mall. (photos, Video) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.