Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

How Can I Are Unlock My Yahoomail Box - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Are Unlock My Yahoomail Box (2364 Views)

Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked / Cant Access My Yahoomail On My Browser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Are Unlock My Yahoomail Box by chumakk: 7:09pm On May 19, 2007
plz help me in this case,my yahoomail box refuse to open,i have try all my best in putting the right password but not prevail.according to one guy he told me that the cost is because i have sent a lot of messages with the email address which is true,and he added that i can only open with a credit card.if you have any information concerning this i will be happy to hear from you.thanks
Re: How Can I Are Unlock My Yahoomail Box by naijacutee(f): 9:20pm On May 19, 2007
Can you not just get another e-mail address? Msn, Yahoo, Lycos, etc all do it for free. . . (What's gone is gone)
Re: How Can I Are Unlock My Yahoomail Box by wadomi: 11:11pm On May 19, 2007
write yahoo technical support.
Re: How Can I Are Unlock My Yahoomail Box by chumakk: 1:46pm On May 20, 2007
naija, the main is yahoomail(chukwuma_kk@yahoo.com),why i want is that i want to get all my contacts in my msg list.it is my main mail where all my information is.
Re: How Can I Are Unlock My Yahoomail Box by canachy(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2007
If you can provide answers to the security qustions you chose while opening the account, you could get your password back and retrieve your information, otherwise, just forget it and open another email account.

Writing yahoo support will not change anything because it is their policy not to disclose your password without providing answer to your security question (this is a security measure), if not, I could as well claim that I am the owner of any account; can't you see?

Just think about this!
Re: How Can I Are Unlock My Yahoomail Box by canachy(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2007
chumakk:

according to one guy he told me that the cost is because i have sent a lot of messages with the email address which is true,and he added that i can only open with a credit card.

Well, I don't think such a thing exists. I have been using my yahoo account for more than 7 years now, and I have been an active user, sending at least 15 mails every month and yet it has not stop working.

Perharps, someone, somehow got your password, logged into your account, and changed your password, consequently, denying the owner access to his account. LOL. If am right (No Thanks to carelessness). The only solution in this case: is to open another account and forego your contacts. PERIOD!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me / Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website/blog For Life / Which Script Was jiji . ng Built With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.