Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:19 AM

Whale In Lagos(with Pics) - Food (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whale In Lagos(with Pics) (63810 Views)

Whale Found @ Agaja Beach, Bonny Island, Rivers State, Nigeria / Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup / Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 09, 2010
buzugee:

yes. the persons name is ileke idi grin
No be me and you. I dey Ikeja dey buy my own bushmeat grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 5:27am On Nov 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

No be me and you. I dey Ikeja dey buy my own bushmeat grin
more power to you. bushmeat ? isnt that an euphemism for 'big rat' ? grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 09, 2010
buzugee:

As if you no dey eat am. Before rotten whale, that is tongue
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 6:36am On Nov 09, 2010
buzugee:

See what bothers me, some people just open their mouth and say what they dont know. Bush meat 'big rats'?
What we loosely refer to as bush meat includes antelopes, deers, crocs, guinea fowl, buffalo, big snakes and all. You just displayed your ignorance or annoyance for being African, why not do a race change surgery?
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by ezeagu(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2010
tpia@:

which whale has a white underbelly? Certainly not this one.

find out which type it is and only then can you know what colour it's underbelly is supposed to be. This isnt a fish nah.

the skin colour is normal [dark blue] and doesnt show any sign of the rot you're talking about.

the exposed blubber could be because somebody cut away the skin- those look like knife marks.

yes, there's sand on the beach. What's your point?

even living whales are covered with barnacles and bite marks from past battles so i dont see what the big deal is.

i guess you've never seen an animal slaughtered and dressed before hence your squeamishness.

Could you people stop comparing rotten whale meat to well slaughtered, well cooked and well prepared meats that we've all seen being slaughtered every Christmas (and may have slaughtered ourselves)? The underneath of whales is white, the blubber. If you don't have a problem with people eating something that can cause a health pandemic (some of them are still claiming to have hurt stomachs) than that's fine, but it does not change the fact that that is dead rotten meat that was not killed by humans, well not for consumption and not immediately before cutting it apart. I guess most are in the crowd that believes that disease spreading doesn't happen among Nigerians because they are somehow stronger than everybody else only because they don't know of how many health problems Nigerians actually suffer. Again, the whale is rotten. That's dirty.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2010
@ Ranoscky, That picture is not photoshop, the man with walking stick and the girl are standing in front of a hill of sand, just like u know, the sands in beaches are not always level
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by DrKnow1(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2010
Whales had been known to be beached in so many places across the globe weather dead or alive. In all these cases, attempts were made to get it back to sea if still alive or destroyed if dead. Nigeria is the only place on earth where people would not think twice before scavenging over a dead beached whale like vultures. Habah, this is the highest level of moral decadence. I weep for my people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_90ov_0SIY&feature=player_embedded#!
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by tundedanie: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2010
na shark we go see now
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by DrKnow1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2010
Shame! shocked
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by chuqudy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2010
Poor hungry Yoruba people.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by DapoBear(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2010
chuqudy:

shocked  shocked shocked

A Biafran, laughing at the hunger of anyone else! Wonders will never cease.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2010
invisible!:

See what bothers me, some people just open their mouth and say what they dont know. Bush meat 'big rats'?
What we loosely refer to as bush meat includes antelopes, deers, crocs, guinea fowl, buffalo, big snakes and all. You just displayed your ignorance or annoyance for being African, why not do a race change surgery?

Well maybe he didn't know or was being comical. I am not African but I am friends with many and have heard the term before so I just learned something new, perhaps like myself he was ignorant to that fact. If you eat it be proud, don't get pissy (that's my job lol).  wink

*But I will tell you one thing, I WILL NOT TRY Liberian bush meat! NO SIR, there are some cannibalistic ish going on with that o!
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by vwvw(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2010
remarkable!! been away from thread only 24 hours and its pandemonium, good grief
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2010
invisible!:

relax your body there my fren. i see all the snakes and rotten whale you have eaten has finally caught up with you. it has affected your brain cells grin twas a joke i was having with ileke idi wink
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Well maybe he didn't know or was being comical. I am not African but I am friends with many and have heard the term before so I just learned something new, perhaps like myself he was ignorant to that fact. If you eat it be proud, don't get pissy (that's my job lol).  wink

*But I will tell you one thing, I WILL NOT TRY Liberian bush meat! NO SIR, there are some cannibalistic ish going on with that o!
correct woman. no mind that snake eating invisible fellow grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by phreakabit(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2010

My bro STFU! lets stick to the "Subject of discussion". Behave like a true IGBO and bother no one, till they bother you. Capish?
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by phreakabit(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2010

Besides BIG SNAKES and CROCS, I would eat LEM everything else on that list tight!
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by tpia5: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2010
ezeagu:

Could you people stop comparing rotten whale meat to well slaughtered, well cooked and well prepared meats that we've all seen being slaughtered every Christmas (and may have slaughtered ourselves)? The underneath of whales is white, the blubber. If you don't have a problem with people eating something that can cause a health pandemic (some of them are still claiming to have hurt stomachs) than that's fine, but it does not change the fact that that is dead rotten meat that was not killed by humans, well not for consumption and not immediately before cutting it apart. I guess most are in the crowd that believes that disease spreading doesn't happen among Nigerians because they are somehow stronger than everybody else only because they don't know of how many health problems Nigerians actually suffer. Again, the whale is rotten. That's dirty.

well, while you're busting your pantaloons over the matter, people who ate it have shat it out.

health pandemic can also catch you where you are, regardless if you ate whale meat or not.

finito.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by invisible2(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2010
buzugee:

relax your body there my fren. i see all the snakes and rotten whale you have eaten has finally caught up with you. it has affected your brain cells grin twas a joke i was having with ileke idi wink

Why not give me your addess so I can pay you a visit, I will fight you and bite you (note that I retained some venom from all the snakes I don chop) lol.
buzugee:

correct woman. no mind that snake eating invisible fellow grin

Snake meat sweet wella, why not order some so I can have it DHLed to your London address.
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2010
phreakabit:

My bro STFU! lets stick to the "Subject of discussion". Behave like a true IGBO and bother no one, till they bother you. Capish?
i guess you told him grin grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2010
phreakabit:

Besides BIG SNAKES and CROCS, I would eat LEM everything else on that list tight!
you try small. nothing on that list sounds edible to me. i go just throw up knowing what they are. now if you sneak it to me and tell me it is beef ? i may enjoy it grin speaking of which i remember so many experiences in naija of eating in bukas and i could almost swear that the meat taste like some alien meat. naijas done sneak kangaroo meat put inside food for me in the past. i can almost bet my last naira on it. not sure if i can eat at buka again sef sad
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2010
invisible!:

Why not give me your addess so I can pay you a visit, I will fight you and bite you (note that I retained some venom from all the snakes I don chop) lol.
Snake meat sweet wella, why not order some so I can have it DHLed to your London address.
my address

143 olofofo street oshodi. p o box 1245. ask for CHIEF SIKIRU IBRU. that is my name. i go cut dat ya venomous tongue with cutlass grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by buzugee(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2010
tpia@:

well, while you're busting your pantaloons over the matter, people who ate it have shat it out.

health pandemic can also catch you where you are, regardless if you ate whale meat or not.

finito.
you are right. they have shat in their pantaloons because of uncontrolled gastrointestinal disturbance induced by the pathogenic whale meat grin
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by zionic(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2010
i just feel sad for that whale if it was alive, but if it is dead i feel sorry for the consumers especailly those that will eat it from restaurants paying hard for rotten fish, damn! shocked
Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by nex(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2010
I don't understand why anything Nigeria's name is mentioned along with becomes gravely evilized. I was butchering the remains of that whale on Friday the 27th December so that the stinking carcass would easily be washed away from the front of Bar Baric, and some morons came to offer me grilled fish. Anyway, I've got pictures for you.

Re: Whale In Lagos(with Pics) by Chosen4ever: 2:32am On Oct 19, 2013
[size=14pt]The great miracle crusade(ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS) holds this weekend, 19th & 20th October 2013, at the Lord's Chosen International HQ church, Ijesha (Ijesha B/stop) tHE G.O. will be ministering in the power of the Holy Ghost. Be there!![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9o3E2-V04U

The two-day great international miracle crusade starts today - 8.00am daily

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / You Can Eat Only One Thing From This Plate / Soldier, Faith Ogochukwu Kills African Civet In Her Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.