Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ (6172 Views)

No Nigeria Armed Forces Officer Has Attain The Rank Of Field Marshal / 2015: It’s Either A Northerner Or No More Nigeria - Farouk Adamu Aliyu / Ondo State: Nigeria Oil Producing State, NO Nigeria project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by asha80(m): 4:24am On Nov 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Am I the only one that doesnt take BC serious? nawa oh

i have actually seen him make reasonable posts.however he seems to have even slowed his roll when it comes to maps.2008 becomerich was a diseaster in that respect.
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by DapoBear(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2010
Obiagu1:

@ DapoBear

There’s nothing like Nigeria and there’s nothing like Southern Nigeria. Igbos won’t join anything resembling Southern Nigeria if Nigeria fails except we have no other options to leave. We need no more parasites around us and we don’t dream of a “large” economy like the USA or China. A country like Israel or Switzerland that is working, progressive, happy, and thriving is all we seek for.

No More Parasites (NMP)!
Fine by me, works well either way.
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by auwal87(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2010
We say "AREWA REPUBLIC" you say "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC, or ALMAJIRI REPUBLIC, or SHARI'AH REPUBLIC. What's the non-sense, most you show the whole world how "DUMB" you guys "Southerners" are? (at least not all). Don't you know that Reuters and AP are visiting this website daily? Hmm, I am wondering what type of guys you people are; Arewa Republic (Hausaland) will be called like that, not Almajiri or Shari'ah or Islamic. If we want it Islamic Republic, we will not hide it for you, we will say "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN NIGERIA" or ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF AREWA.
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by aljharem(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2010
auwal87:

We say "AREWA REPUBLIC" you say "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC, or ALMAJIRI REPUBLIC, or SHARI'AH REPUBLIC. What's the non-sense, most you show the whole world how "DUMB" you guys "Southerners" are? (at least not all). Don't you know that Reuters and AP are visiting this website daily? Hmm, I am wondering what type of guys you people are; Arewa Republic (Hausaland) will be called like that, not Almajiri or Shari'ah or Islamic. If we want it Islamic Republic, we will not hide it for you, we will say "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN NIGERIA" or ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF AREWA.
gbam
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by Dukechimi: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2010
aboki na aboki. anywhere they go ;d ;d ;d
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by slap1(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2010
Why are they so afraid of losing power? They had power for decades and succeded in producing cave-men as freedom fighters and dragging the country backwards. Their youths are in the pit of illiteracy, living in the 19th century. Worse still, they can't present an auspicious consensus candidate, just the same senile, thieving, clueless men that've made them the joke they happily are. Why not take a deserved rest and give others a chance? Disgusting!
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by jamace(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2010
Why are they so afraid of losing power? They had power for decades and succeded in producing cave-men as freedom fighters and dragging the country backwards. Their youths are in the pit of illiteracy, living in the 19th century. Worse still, they can't present an auspicious consensus candidate, just the same senile, thieving, clueless men that've made them the joke they happily are. Why not take a deserved rest and give others a chance? Disgusting!

Dont mind them. I will be happy to see them leave Nigeria immediately. Nonsense. angry
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by joeruano1: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2010
Na God go punish northerners for their longthroat. do they think they r d only owners of naija?Dr Goodluck is goin 2 b president weda they like it or not. nonsense!
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by chooseable: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2010
Having heard Junaid Mohammed speak steadfastly about his opposition to the emergence of a southern presidential candidate in the PDP, The Guardian reporter asked him: “As a member of the People’s Salvation Party (PSP), how do you feel supporting zoning, which is an internal arrangement of the PDP?” Junaid Mohammed shot back angrily: “I am a northerner and if that is my identity, I am not prepared to throw it aside and allow myself to be insulted. What is happening now is an insult to the North.”
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM AN ABOKI? HE IS ONLY BEING WHAT HE IS EXPECTED TO BE,LET HIM WAKE UP,NIGERIA HAS GONE BEYOND THE STUFF HE IS ASKING,THE EARLIER THE BETTER.
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by clintwine(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2010
They can go to hell, they can only insist on presidency when they start generating enough money to run our economy.
We need to start practicing true federalism
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by chuqudy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2010
Jihad Muhammed abi Junaid Mohammed should go and find some other thing to do. If he thinks he wants to be president let him contest. If he wins, who will deny him the sit. This is democracy. If you want to be president, contest. If you win you become president. Period! If Nigeria cannot exist as a nation, it should be disintegrated. This is the opportunity we have been looking for.
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by rickbiz: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2010
OPINION POLL:LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.SHOULD THE PDP ADOPT THE ZONING FORMULA IN THE 2011 ELECTION??TEXT sd 5577 ZONING, YOUR COMMENTS AND LOCATION TO 35811.
OPEN TO MTN GLO ZAIN AND VISAPHONE
PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL AND MAKE YOUR VOICE COUNT.
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by jango77(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2010
here comes the peoples rep of nama,or sharia rep of the north,with kano as the capital and wetin be that man name sef? wetin be that man name? ehhe ciroma abi na wetin as ur president,,or why not divert to niger rep and be lost from the planet for all i care,the rest of us and co are better without those morons makin noise when real men are busy trying to build up, and some fools parading them selves as leaders of the sharia rep of north,,somebody should let this guys know whats up,, we re nomore in the iron age,,the table has turned,,u re not needed,,u can aswell make up ur own country with 40percent abokis and 30percent almajari and 30percent donkey and cow and co,,better u guys read the hand writting on the wall,, open ur eyes,, we re not brothers and will never be, minus not, we still east, west,south, f, k em
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by Ayowumie(m): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2010
This Junaid Mohammed of a guy is an slowpoke to the core. His argument lacks logic
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by binbass(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2010
GADAFFI had said it all, let break up and settle all these nonsense.
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by noru: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2010
I will advice the middle Belt to start disassociating with them instantly, because that so call AREWA (AL MAJIRI) republic is going to end up as a terrorist country. (Somalia, Sudan, Afganistan, Iran, Pakistan,e.t.c)
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by jomarq(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2012
DapoBear: So let me ask my Igbo people a question. If somehow the North left, would you guys want to split from the remainder too? Personally I'm of the opinion that it would be possible to form a very good, strongly federalist state (with very weak central gov't) with the remainder of Nigeria. But I suspect that due to past history (especially events from the Biafra war), you guys would want to leave if you could.

I'd be fine with either choice, but am curious.

This question also goes to Edo, Delta minorities, Middle Belters, too. And to my Itsekiri and my Yoruba from Kwara, which side will you choose? Keep in mind that in all cases, I advocate a strongly federalist state, with constituent states having most of the power over their affairs.
the only problem we hv as a nation is d nothern muslim.if all nothern muslim go[which i doubt]d whole country will leave in peace.no other tribe in nigeria hv fight b4.bt d nothern muslim hv fight almost everyoda tribe.d problem wt north is religoun
Re: ‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 09, 2012
noru: I will advice the middle Belt to start disassociating with them instantly, because that so call AREWA (AL MAJIRI) republic is going to end up as a terrorist country. (Somalia, Sudan, Afganistan, Iran, Pakistan,e.t.c)
already on course!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Owners Of Nigeria‏ / What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe / Heads Will Roll Over SARS Offiice Attack- IG Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.