Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) (77955 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by GistOffer: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
The BBC Africa Eye sex-for-grades video is not the first time lecturers are being accused of soliciting sex to help female students.

The story is the same in virtually all citadels of learning – Universities, Polytechnics or Colleges of Education.

It is an open secret that so many female students have become victims of sexual harassment.

It should be noted that in May 2016, the Senate considered a bill that would slam a five-year jail term on lecturers who exploit students sexually.

Obafemi Awolowo University

A recorded audio conversation between a senior lecturer in the department of Accounting at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Professor Richard Akindele and Monica Osetoba Osagie, a postgraduate student in Business Administration, went viral on social media.

Akindele was heard demanding to have sex with Monica five times before he would upgrade her score from 33% to a percentage of her choice.

It was also obvious that Monica was not the only student who was embroiled in the lecturer’s sex- for- marks web.

She repeatedly addressed the other person in the conversation as ‘Prof. Akindele’ who protested: ‘stop calling my name!’

Osun state University

At the Osun State University, Osogbo, a randy senior lecturer in the Department of Languages and Linguistics, Dr. Olabode Ajoniyi, was also caught on video having sex in a hotel room with one of his female students identified as Mercy Ikwue.

The case is still being investigated.

UNILAG

Dr Boniface Igbeneghu, University of Lagos
In the 52-minute, Dr Boniface Igbenuhue, a lecturer of the Faculty of Arts in UNILAG, the current sub-dean and the head pastor of Four Square Church, was heard in one of the discreetly recorded videos telling an undercover reporter who had disguised as a 17-year-old admission seeker to switch off the light so he could kiss her.

“Switch off that light, I’ll kiss you for a minute,” he said.

Boniface quizzed the undercover journalist about her age and sexual life, things that are totally out of the purview of an academic mentor.

“Everything that we discussed here be assured that your mother will not hear and anything that happens between me and you, nobody will hear about it,” Boniface told the young undercover journalist.

Ekiti State University

A lecturer at the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado Ekiti, Dr. Olaleye Aduwo, was also alleged to have been involved in sex-for-grades scandal.

The lecturer, in a 29-second video that went viral, was accused of attempting to have sex with one of his students for mark.

During the process, the lecturer was tortured, harassed and dehumanized by people brought by the lady.

University of Abuja

A lecturer of the University of Abuja whose name was withheld was also indicted to have demanded for sex to award marks to one of his female students.

The alleged scandal was blown up after the lecturer, who is a dean, was caught in a hotel in Gwarimpa area of Abuja, where he had gone to have an affair with the student.

LASU

An Associate Professor of Economics in the Lagos State University (LASU) Dr. Sunkanmi Odubunmi, was allegedly caught sexually assaulting an unidentified female undergraduate of his department.

However, after prompt investigation by the school disciplinary committee, the affected staff involved in the scandal namely Dr Sunkanmi Odubunmi, Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Dr Ajani Ogunwande, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry were dismissed from the school.

https://thenationonlineng.net/list-of-lecturers-accused-of-sex-for-grades-scandals/amp/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by GistOffer: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
See All Photos Of Lecturers Sexually Harassing Female Students Here => http://gistmore.com/list-of-lecturers-accused-of-sex-for-grades-scandals

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by donstan18: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
:
Sex is the root of all evil

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by budaatum: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
donstan18:
:
Sex is the root of all evil
Thank God money is no more in the list.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cold room

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by baby124: 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
It’s freezing out here for these ugly oponus. I hope Fayemi pursues the Ekiti State University one to a complete case and the useless lecturer is dismissed.

12 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by TWservices: 12:27am On Oct 09, 2019
All these guys should go and register business since having a career is technically over.

Check my signature for business registration requests

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Excellertemmie(m): 1:23am On Oct 09, 2019
I wish they can extend their investigative work to schools like IMSU,EKSU and LASU..

Some Lecturers in these Schools are Ogbontarigi in this Sex for Grade/Admission shii.

Thanks cry

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by JamesEdu90: 3:46am On Oct 09, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Katier00(f): 4:02am On Oct 09, 2019
Sexually transmitted degrees. It is a two thing

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by odave: 4:03am On Oct 09, 2019
See their faces, meanwhile there are thousands of them out there still trying to exploit their students and have their ways. Evil men

15 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by tillaman(m): 5:24am On Oct 09, 2019
Life is so ironical
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2019
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by FactBoyz: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by SALTandFIRE: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2019
University of Ilorin... Faculty of arts
A certain Idiagbon was caught and exposed... I heard there were many others at the faculty of arts who engaged in such evil just like him.

16 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 6:50am On Oct 09, 2019
undecided

People wey for don get another Lecturing Job else where.... abeg crime was commited, and they should be sacked, prosecuted and jailed for a very long time

This is why i can never support NLC or ASUU strike, this Civil Servants are worst than the so called politicians

6 Likes

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by GistMore3: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Yakarii: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

People wey for don get another Lecturing Job else where.... abeg crime was commited, and they should be sacked and prosecuted

[/s]
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Why can lecturers not ask out a student they genuinely have feelings for? Are they not humans? These are adults ffs...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2019
Face of shameless men.

There are still many schools that are not on the list.

Kindly quote and tell us any school that you know the name is not here.....let's all reduce this shameless act to the mininum.

Dem must get sense by force!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2019
0KNM:
Why can lecturers not ask out a student they genuinely have feelings for? Are they not humans? These are adults ffs...
But not a Lecturer/Pastor that preaches on the pulpit every sunday and a married one at that sir!
0KNM:
Since when did cheating become criminal offence?
Okay then, Happy Cheating.
Please kontinue.

One day your monkey go go market, e no go come back home again!
Kontinue!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Hungryboy12: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2019
Imt Enugu
Esut

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by vickyhow(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2019
Pervs

1 Like

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by nauto6: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2019
Nawa
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by UdyOgwoUde(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2019
But I don't blame all these lecturers, in as much as some of them might be foolish. Some of these girls appeal the lecturer's to sex them for grade, (at least I've witnessed it). You will see a girl who knows she failed an exam going to the lecturer's office, not to beg the lecturer to help her pass the course, but to ask him; "Sir, what can we do about it"?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2019
see me posing in the pic like a don....

I just start with una....

nothing fit do me or my job

eni bani amu eni, ola lamu( if you choose to catch today, naa tomorrow u go catch)

ofe( I disappear)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Raphsays: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Following!
The power of Sex can be overwhelming.
Sex brings down to their heels Rulers and Great Men.
In fact, if you are moving to the top and you stay
away from random sex, you will get to the top.

And if you must remain at the top, you will need to
flee from all appearance of lustful sex or else you will find
yourself crashing down in full disgrace.

It is easy if you can be principled enough with
the Great Grace available. You will definitely surmount.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Criticaltemp: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2019
J
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by Lordjb: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Okay
Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by demsid(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) / Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University / Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.