Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (42496 Views)

Mutual Funds / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Stocks To Buy For Your Retirement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? by troy20(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2014
can someone pls link me to a good equity?
Re: Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? by Kennyfancy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pls help me with ARM site
Re: Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? by Ikazuagbe(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kindly help with the "month" of the financial year for the following mutual funds: ARM mutual funds,STANBIC IBTC mutual funds,1st bank mutual funds and Kakawa Guaranteed investment fund. Thanks
Re: Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? by jetinvestment: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INVEST IN MY WATER BUSINESS? THIS IS A VERY DIFFERENT AND INNOVATIVE IDEA PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG PAGE FOR MORE INFO aacilnig..com You will be glad you did.
Thanks
Re: Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? by ducii: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tonim:
Fellow Nairalanders

My name is Tonim, I want to invest some money in Nigeria's growing stock market. I am more interested in Mutual Funds because they are more diversified than stocks.

Could anyone please tell me the best mutual fund(s) in Nigeria and any website I can use for further information ?

Thanks so much.

Dunn Loren Merrifield Equity Fund or Dunn Loren Merrifield Fixed Income fund.
Re: Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? by Vicotu2009: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Hello everyone, what's the news now, which mutual fund is best at the moment. I want to invest, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? by Futureinvestors(m): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2017
Fellow Nigerians, there's money out there for all what's lacking is the faith to get because many have negatively programmed themselves not to believe money can be made easily.

Not many have the slightest ideas of what's out there.
For Many fear has limited them from moving forward.
Every successful businessman once took a risk that changed his entrepreneurial story. My story too.

No gimmicks, contact me if you have 50K, 100K, 500K and above to invest hurry to contact me now!
You will have access to monitor your investment and watch your money grow. Full transparency.
But I must be paid for my services from the profit I help you make monthly which can exceed 50% of your investment capital.
If I'm to be paid from profit made it means I must work hard to succeed just that simple.
After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

When you talk too much Nigerians call you scammer yet many are wallowing in deep ignorance while the few wise ones make a living.
No doubter should contact me.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Business calls only.
+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

Full Access LINK: https://www.nairaland.com/4221278/how-generate-sustainable-income-online
Re: Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? by ssolaoye: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Best Performing Mutual Funds To Invest In Nigeria (2019)

Mutual funds are pretty sophisticated investment products. Before you choose a mutual fund to invest in, it is important to spend a little time learning about the major mutual funds available in the market and how those funds have performed over time.

https://nairabarter.com/blog/best-mutual-funds-in-nigeria/
Re: Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? by ssolaoye: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Get the list of best mutual funds for investment in Nigeria in 2019.

https://nairabarter.com/blog/best-mutual-funds-in-nigeria/
Re: Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? by NaijaPress: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
You can actually buy government bond, I think you will need an agent for that.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

see photos of How 200k Started my Barbing, game and laundry business / See What Top MMM Guider Chuddy Ugorji Is Doing In Lagos To Win Nigerians Back(pi / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.