Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Foul Smell Catarrh - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Foul Smell Catarrh (7654 Views)

The Wet Of My Gf During Sex Has A Foul Smell / How To Get Rid Of The Foul Smell Away From Your Genitals And Make It Tight Again / Is There A Solution To Garlic Foul Smell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foul Smell Catarrh by debeginin(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2010
I have catarrh that smells bad,it's watery.What could be cause and cure?
Re: Foul Smell Catarrh by Ayoolu(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2010
It is called sinusitis. Use piriton
Re: Foul Smell Catarrh by TSpayne: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2010
My dear,
Piriton isnt going to handle this on its own. The foul smell connotes bacterial infection.
You will need a course/of antibiotics
www.facebook.com/mytotalhealth
Re: Foul Smell Catarrh by debeginin(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2010
Thanks for your responses.
@T-spayne,I visited that facebook page but didn't get any information how do I go about that?
@Ayoolu please give me the dosage.
Re: Foul Smell Catarrh by TSpayne: 1:01am On Nov 20, 2010
you Have BACTERIAL SINUSITIS , this can also lead to meningitis or encaphalitis in severe untreated cases. You need ANIBIOTIC therapy.
Call the Drs no. you see or drop me a line @
www.facebook.com/mytotalhealth
Re: Foul Smell Catarrh by allycat: 6:47am On Nov 26, 2010
See an ENT surgeon, who will recommend xrays and place you on certain drug combinations. What you have is sinusitis and if not handled properly initially can become complicated and very difficult to get rid off.
Re: Foul Smell Catarrh by sms4health: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2010
@ Poster,

The responses are spot on but stop getting medical treatment online. You need to see a doctor who will examine you and give you a prescription for the appropriate antibiotics.

Spend the money now to avoid the complications of sinusitis which have been mentioned above and also includes chronicity of the problem.

You have been warned.
Re: Foul Smell Catarrh by Sickcure(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2010
@debeginin, see ur issue is not complicated as mine, i nursed chronic and severe catarrh for 32yrs and i thank God today am free from it.so this is herbal medicine. Goodluck
Re: Foul Smell Catarrh by Sickcure(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2010
@debeginin, see ur issue is not complicated as mine, i nursed chronic and severe catarrh for 32yrs and i thank God today am free from it.so this is herbal medicine. Goodluck
Re: Foul Smell Catarrh by Oluwasegun21: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pls i have dis infection,any first aid treatment to cure dis? Pls its urgent,thank u

1 Like

Re: Foul Smell Catarrh by Oluwasegun21: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Any antibiotic drug to supress it?

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Corchorus (ewedu) / Does Sipping Garri Affect The Eyes? / Clean 9 For Turbo Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.