Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? (1749 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2010
Am just perplexed at times when i hear a guy say he is ready to die in order to win a lady's heart,it makes me think double and wonder if there would in any case have it that a lady says such words to us the guys= ''am ready to meet hell in order to win HIS heart''.
I sometimes wonder what sort of ego drives our women,unlike other ladies around the globe;a Nigerian lady would be the last to tell you that she is in love with you,she would be the last to be dubbed a fool for you,she would be the last to spend for you,she would be the last to go anorexic for you,she would be the last to,  Just keep counting all the absurding act we exhibits in order to win their hearts.
Not really that they're too pretty than we the handsome guys nor too official to be snubbed,but what still keep their abhorrence of making up lines of toast for us to listen or read is what i found abstruse.
[B] Pls ladies whats your problem are u just scared or cant you make up a line of toast,am just eager to read one [/B]
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by justwise(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2010
@ El Guapo

Next time you want to start moaning about Nigerian girls, use the word: [b]S[/b]ome
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Dyt(f): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2010
Me as in me
i do everyth men do bt dont 4k women n slp around
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by googles: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2010
early man. . . transport yourself into the new age and see how its done now cheesy
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by dbigrod(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2010
Poster,u are just blabbing cos no girl has wooed u.some of us actually get toasted on a weekly basis.guy,check urself.
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2010
justwise:

@ El Guapo

Next time you want to start moaning about Nigerian girls, use the word: [b]S[/b]ome

are u hurt indirectly? wink wink grin
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2010
Dyt:

Me as in me
i do everyth men do bt dont 4k women n slp around

even to go anorexic? ? ? ? ? ? ??
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by justwise(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2010
El Guapo:

even to go anorexic? ? ? ? ? ? ??

You are in better position to answer that, you are the one moaning about Nigerian girls.
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2010
googles:

early man. . . transport yourself into the new age and see how its done now  cheesy

so u've been toasting huh undecided undecided undecided undecided

d bigrod:

Poster,u are just blabbing cos no girl has wooed u.some of us actually get toasted on a weekly basis.guy,check urself.

Been toasted in nairaland?is that ur claim? wink wink wink grin grin grin grin

justwise:

You are in better position to answer that, you are the one moaning about Nigerian girls.

jxtwise go sleep jor, u no get talk cool cool
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by googles: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2010
go back into your cave and make fire with stones. . . blaady neanderthal grin
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2010
googles:

go back into your cave and make fire with stones. . . blaady neanderthal grin

instead presenting a good reason on why this phenomena is paramount or counter it with an excellent hypothesis, u're there running ur mouth like an i-robot. Babe u're jxt outdated lol wink
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Dsense(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2010
OP.
Some nd not all
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by googles: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2010
El Guapo:

instead presenting a good reason  on why this phenomena is paramount or counter it with an excellent hypothesis, u're there running your mouth like an i-robot.   Babe u're jxt outdated lol wink

of wat use is teaching a blind man sign language ?  undecided

even if I give you all the quotes and hypotheses in the world. . .your Pentium 1 brain cant process it.

no point burning my bandwidth explaining wat you will never un'stand caveman  wink
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Dsense(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2010
googles:

of wat use is teaching a blind man sign language ?  undecided

even if I give you all the quotes and hypotheses in the world. . .your Pentium 1 brain cant process it.

no point burning my bandwidth explaining wat you will never un'stand caveman  wink
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by justwise(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2010
googles:

of wat use is teaching a blind man sign language ? undecided

no point burning my bandwidth explaining wat you will never un'stand caveman wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by MrsEve: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2010
Dsense suga,

pass me some of them emoticons, Nairaland's emoticons sucks! angry
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Dsense(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
MrsEve:

Dsense suga,

pass me some of them emoticons, Nairaland's emoticons sucks! angry
Eeyah ,it happens sometimes.
wat's weekend whispering in ur hear.
miss u Hun.lol
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by MrsEve: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2010
I am single this weekend, what you have in mind wink
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Dsense(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2010
MrsEve:

I am single this weekend, what you have in mind wink
I have nothing in mind than let's
Nothing in mind really just thinking of heading to d main mall to watch movies.U WANNA COME grin
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2010
And what is so hard in toasting a Nigerian man? rotfl

Abeg, where's that Seun's thread jare. This one just dey make me laff
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Dsense(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

And what is so hard in toasting a Nigerian man? rotfl

Abeg, where's that Seun's thread jare. This one just dey make me laff
Darling is around.Where av u been?
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2010
D-sense:

Darling is around.Where av u been?

Hey sweetie. Been making that dough to provide for both you and I. Hardworking Nigerian woman.
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Dsense(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Hey sweetie. Been making that dough to provide for both you and I. Hardworking Nigerian woman.
U re always right sweetie,So hardworking grin
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by annawhite(f): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2010
D-sense:

Eeyah ,it happens sometimes.
wat's weekend whispering in your hear.
miss u Hun.lol
WHAT? CNT BELIEVE DIS
IS SHE NOT UR MASTER
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

And what is so hard in toasting or writing a love letter for a Nigerian man?

FEAR FOR SHAME,BELIEVE ME A NAIJA LADY FEELS SHE'S NOW AN EMPTY VESSEL AND A LAFFIN STUFF WHEN SNUBBED BY A GUY AND THATS ONE OF THE REASONS U LADIES JXT THEY HIDE UNA FEELINGS.
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Dsense(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2010
annawhite:

WHAT? CNT BELIEVE DIS
IS SHE NOT your MASTER
Hey sweetie,U didn't even bother to say goodday. cry cry
Don't u know that Ileke-Idi is ma sister.Common nd u can ask her if it's a lie ,except she would like teasing u then will tell u otherwise. cheesy cheesy
Beside this is Ileke-Idi nd not Mr eve. grin
Eve is ma e-master while Ileke-idi is ma real sister.
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by annawhite(f): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2010
D-sense:

Hey sweetie,U didn't even bother to say goodday. cry cry
Don't u know that Ileke-Idi is ma sister.Common nd u can ask her if it's a lie ,except she would like teasing u then will tell u otherwise. cheesy cheesy
Beside this is Ileke-Idi nd not Mr eve. grin
Eve is ma e-master while Ileke-idi is ma real sister.
gud day DSENSE
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by Dsense(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2010
annawhite:

gud day DSENSE
Ma love wat do mean by Gud day? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by drsaks(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2010
i guess you've just been unfortunate, i actually think some girls are too forward, i've had girls asking me out from as early as primary sch, i currenlty have about 4 girls on facebook that i have never met me asking me out just because they saw my pics and felt my swag, so u see the nigeria girl has long overcome the shyness, you've just been around the wrong crowd, or maybe your swag is pretty low, pump up ur swag my man, its never too late to learn how to drive them ladies crazy,
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by no1madman(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2010
Very very laughable!Most of d nigerians girls i know r very open.
They express themselves sexually and r not afraid 2 approach or make d first move.
Nor b 2 day! e don tey!
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by iice(f): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2010
If no woman is toasting you. Move around more.
Re: ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST??? by annawhite(f): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2010
El Guapo:

Am just perplexed at times when i hear a guy say he is ready to die in order to win a lady's heart,it makes me think double and wonder if there would in any case have it that a lady says such words to us the guys= ''am ready to meet hell in order to win HIS heart''.
I sometimes wonder what sort of ego drives our women,unlike other ladies around the globe;a Nigerian lady would be the last to tell you that she is in love with you,she would be the last to be dubbed a fool for you,she would be the last to spend for you,she would be the last to go anorexic for you,she would be the last to,  Just keep counting all the absurding act we exhibits in order to win their hearts.
Not really that they're too pretty than we the handsome guys nor too official to be snubbed,but what still keep their abhorrence of making up lines of toast for us to listen or read is what i found abstruse.
[B] Pls ladies whats your problem are u just scared or cant you make up a line of toast,am just eager to read one [/B]
ok,aw abt dis,
hello EL
CAN I CRUSH YOUR BALLS
PLS DNT SAY NO

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? / Pick Two! / Played At His Own Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.