Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women (8244 Views)

6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / How To Handle Rejection In Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Seun(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2010
Re: Why do men have harder time accepting rejections than women

Are you kidding me?  Women have a much harder time dealing with rejection than men.  Women are so afraid of being rejected that they don't even bother to risk it.  A woman can like a man for 10 years and refuse to give him any hint of this, at all.  And if they ask a man out once or twice in their entire lifetimes and get rejected, they start whining about being heartbroken and having a fragile female heart.

Men are rejected all the time because they ask women out all the time; sometimes women reject men they actually like for idiotic reasons, and men survive.  They refuse to take no for an answer sometimes, not because they can't "handle" it, but because they know (from experience) how confused many women can be, saying no when they mean yes.  Saying no, then yes, then no again just for fun.

Women really enjoy turning rejecting men.  You're too short or fat.  Your spoken English is not perfect.  You didn't apologize when I was at fault.  Our relationship is over, no I miss you and I expected you to fight for me.  It never occurs to them that if they were the ones being rejected like that they would not be able to handle it.  They only talk about equal rights when it favours them.  Shame about this.

I just wanted to point out that the average man handles rejection much better than the average woman.  Because they experience it more often and are used to it.  Some men (like me) can't handle rejection as much as the average man because we don't have much practice, but we can still handle it better than most women.  Women should stop deriving pleasure out of saying no when they are not so sure.
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Yorisb: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2010
Absolutely true. 110%!

Women should stop deriving pleasure out of saying no when they are not so sure.

A word is enough for the wise! Thumbs up, Seun.
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by omega25red(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2010
hey it's the site's creator long time how are you
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Dsense(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2010
op.
U make sense.nice 1
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by ShyOne(f): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2010
Actually - I think you are right.
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2010
LOL, he went and create another topic off spinoff,

The answer still the same, MEN HAVE ISSUES WITH REJECTION THAN WOMEN, sorry hun!
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Seun(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2010
The answer still the same, MEN HAVE ISSUES WITH REJECTION THAN WOMEN, sorry hun!
No amount of logical reasoning or common sense will convince a woman who doesn't want to be convinced.
When you tell a woman "2 + 2 equals 4", she say "no, because 3 + 3 = 6", it simply means you are right!
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by ShyOne(f): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2010
Oh noooo - what have I gotten myself into?

What spin-off?
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2010
Seun,

There is no need to convince a person with opinions, I know for a fact that men can't handle rejections for many reasons, and one of them is fragile egos,

Now if you want to be in denial then that fine,  First step is ADMISSION anyways, cheesy
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Rhymez(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2010
The truth is bitter they say but it surely set one free. grin
seun, this one you came out of the closet. grin
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by googles: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2010
This is somewhat true to an extent cos err'day women are made to believe they are the weaker sex . . .hence the withdrawal attitude once rejected .

but it is not 100% true some women still handle rejection better than men. . .its just ego that keep some men going on not like they were

anatomically/psychologically modeled to chest rejection
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Skidoc(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2010
I totally agree with Seun. Mrseve, you don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Yorisb: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2010
Seun:

No amount of logical reasoning or common sense will convince a woman who doesn't want to be convinced.
When you tell a woman "2 + 2 equals 4", she say "no, because 3 + 3 = 6", it simply means you are right!

U garrit right once again! cheesy
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2010
Googles,

I willing to bet you that if a woman was sitting in a cafe and a man saw what he like and approaches her, somehow in the mix of his tongue games asked her out, THEN SHE RESPONDS BACK no thanks or not interested or whatever she say that tells him she not interested,

THE RESPONSE VARIES FROM you ain't chit no way bish, you ain't all that, or whatever the response be and if you notices this, NOT TOO MANY APPROACHES WOMEN nowadays back in the day MEN AKA HUNTERS go out and seek their prey now they sitting in the back with their legs crossed scared because they don't want to get rejected,
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by mediatrix8(f): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2010
Absolutely!,Man can handle much rejection than woman.For instance,A man can handle being"busted' to 3 women  or more at a time but when a Woman met rejection 3x, will become like the " desperate housewives. wink wink
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2010
Yorisb:

U garrit right once again! cheesy

All dogs flock together, THAT NOT SURPRISING, predictable, undecided
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by googles: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2010
MrsEve:

Googles,

I willing to bet you that if a woman was sitting in a cafe and a man saw what he like and approaches her, somehow in the mix of his tongue games asked her out, THEN SHE RESPONDS BACK no thanks or not interested or whatever she say that tells him she not interested,

THE RESPONSE VARIES FROM[b] you ain't chit no way bish, you ain't all that, or whatever the response be and if you notices this, NOT TOO MANY APPROACHES WOMEN nowadays back in the day MEN AKA HUNTERS go out and seek their prey now they sitting in the back with their legs crossed scared because they don't want to get rejected, [/b]

ROTFL grin
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Seun(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2010
MrsEve: I know for a fact that men can't handle rejections, blah blah yadda yadda repeat repeat
How many times in your life have you asked a man out and just shrugged it off after he replied as follows:
"Leave me alone. I don't love you and I never will. You are ugly and my boobs are bigger than yours."
If such a thing happens to a woman, for the rest of her life she will never ever ask a man out.  Ever!
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2010
Seun,

If a person who can't handle rejection and have low self esteem WON'T BE asking nobody anything nor approaching ANYBODY, that the rule of the game, CLOSED MOUTH DON'T GET FED,
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2010
Men often think just because they got money, cars, and a job that women suppose to fall down and beg for their attention,

When a confident woman tell him to go fukk off then he ready to dismember her because she tapped his ego and embarassed him in front of his boys,

IF that aint accepting rejection, I don't know what is, undecided
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Yorisb: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2010
mediatrix8:

Absolutely!,Man can handle much rejection than woman.For instance,A man can handle being"busted' to 3 women  or more at a time but when a Woman met rejection 3x, will become like the " desperate housewives. wink wink

So true. Just today alone I have handled two rejections(on the street) already but I aint feeling that bad, still having my much deserved fun unlike one of my friends(ID withheld) here who obliterated her NL account shocked simply because she couldn't handle what was ''coming'', albeit she knew it ws just some harmless e-flirts. Women sha!
Seun:

How many times in your life have you asked a man out and just shrugged it off after he replied as follows:
"Leave me alone. I don't love you and I never will. You are ugly and my bosoms are bigger than yours."
If such a thing happens to a woman, for the rest of her life she will never ever ask a man out.  Ever!

FACT!!
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2010
Names Names Names angry angry angry angry^^^^^^
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Basseti: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2010
Seun:

Re: Why do men have harder time accepting rejections than women

Women really enjoy turning rejecting men.  You're too short or fat.  Your spoken English is not perfect.  You didn't apologize when I was at fault.  Our relationship is over, no I miss you and I expected you to fight for me. 

Hahahahahahahahahaha, that made me really wanna fall off my chair!!!!

I have had that line thrown at me once, hahahahahahahaha, I was like "Boom Boom Pow, Bish!!!!!  

@ Topic
Men do survive and accept rejections WAY better than most women. If I count the number of  "NO" that I have received from women, walahi, I no go dey pursue woman again  grin grin grin grin  Most women just wanna say NO as to not to appear too easy. So its normal
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2010
Seun, you're crazy and this is not even funny.

Just admit it, Nigerian men fear our rejection. sad.
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by ShyOne(f): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2010
Sorry:

After further reading I am going to maintain my position.

I COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY AGREE WITH SEUN.
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2010
There is a BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN rejection and SELF ESTEEM,

Women DO HAVE THE LARGEST GROUP OF low self esteemers,

Men DO HAVE THE LARGEST GROUP OF anti-rejectors,

Let not confused THE TWO,
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by CrazyMan(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Seun, you're crazy and this is not even funny.

Just admit it, Nigerian men fear our rejection. sad.
Learn to speak politely to people; this is your site admin not some street boy asking your out. If you disagree with his views, then state yours without having to insult his personality.

@Topic.

I believe that most women are confused; like Seun stated earlier, most girls reject men just for the fun of it. Another reason I would agree with Seun’s opinion is that when a girl summons a courage to ask a guy out, and unfortunately, she gets rejected; believe me, she would remain heart broken for the rest of her life.

But we men are much stronger than they are; our minds are configured to handle much disappointing news than women. So I strongly believe that men can handle rejection more maturely than women.
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2010
If men ARE STRONGER IN ACCEPTING REJECTIONS and can handle them better,

WHY JUST WHY IS THEY SCARE NOW TO APPROACH WOMEN in comparison with the previous decades? Why are less and less men are opting for LESS APPROACH AVENUE and playing these MIND GAMES if that the case huh?

Since MEN ARE so stronnnnnng and can deal with rejections SOOOOO MUCH BETTER, WHY JUST WHY YOU GOT SO MANY MALE NAIRLANDERS ON HERE talking about killing themselves because they got DUMPED/REJECTED?

Remember women are weak so it expected for women to want to jump the CLIFF, BUT WHAT THE MEN EXCUSE? HUH? HUH?
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by CrazyMan(m): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2010
MrsEve:

Since MEN ARE so stronnnnnng and can deal with rejections SOOOOO MUCH BETTER, WHY JUST WHY YOU GOT SO MANY MALE NAIRLANDERS ON HERE talking about killing themselves because they got DUMPED/REJECTED?
How many ones have come out openly to tell you that they want to kill themselves?
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Basseti: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2010
MrsEve:

If men ARE STRONGER IN ACCEPTING REJECTIONS and can handle them better,

WHY JUST WHY IS THEY SCARE NOW TO APPROACH WOMEN in comparison with the previous decades? Why are less and less men are opting for LESS APPROACH AVENUE and playing these MIND GAMES if that the case huh?

Where do u get ur statistics from undecided
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by MrsEve: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2010
I don't need statistics, I use HARD FACTS,

There are plenty of men ON NAIRALAND opening up threads about killing themselves because they got dumped or rejected, COME ON LET BE REAL,
Re: Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women by Basseti: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2010
Believe all that yap, I am sure u do believe Mr Cork's threads as HARD FACTS too.

Also for the fact there was no Nairaland decades ago, how do U now go about comparing what happened 10 yrs ago and whats happening now using the number of threads as a yard stick undecided

Oh, wait this is NL, it doesnt matter,,,,,,,,,, why allow something as trivial as facts come into any discourse cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? / My Wife: Some Women Are Too Wicked To Trust(picture) / Beautiful Girls With There Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.