Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. (1360 Views)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. by Newgirl1: 3:18pm On May 20, 2007
"I don't love you as much as I used to love my ex-girlfriend."

Please what would you think if your boyfriend said the above statement to you?
What would you conclude?
Is such a person worth committing yourself to?
Re: I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. by mellow(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2007
What let to that statement? Don't always forrget

the situation of course and effect.
Re: I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. by iice(f): 3:52pm On May 20, 2007
Lemme guess Is that rhetorical? Doi
Re: I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 20, 2007
New_girl:

What would you conclude?

From experience NO!!! Dont waste your time, if he's ex comes around the corner he'll be off. When a guy compares you to his ex- it means he likes you but doesnt think he can feel the same spark he has felt with someone else. He's sticking with you because there's no other option (i'e. his ex).
I've been there before and i know how difficult it is to commit to a girl when deep in your heart you still yearn for someone else.

Move on and find another guy.
Re: I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. by ikamefa(f): 5:51pm On May 20, 2007
New_girl:

if a guy tells me that, am out of the door the next second there is no use sticking around

why should he compare you to his ex? abeg brush the loser off !
Re: I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. by cuteass1(f): 4:10am On May 21, 2007
@ New_Girl

Why the comparism in the first place??

I know you can't love two people the same, but to add "as much as"  to it, has "second class treatment/citizen" written all over it.

Well its your call to stay or to walk . . you have two options

First option: Stay and "manage" being "second best" and remember there are chances that he still loves her, thinks of her the whole day (infact, at the long run, he might start to hate you because of it) sad

or
Second option: Go out there and find a guy that'll kiss the floor you walk on, a guy that loves you for you, a guy that loves you and only you, a guy that loves no one else.

After looking at those two options above, why on earth will you my dear settle for the first??

Tell him it was good while it lasted but you can't go on living in someone else's shadow, that you're too precious for that cheesy

It'll hurt, but it'll be worth it when you finally meet "Mr. Right", GOD LUCK hun!!!!!!! cool
Re: I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. by OmoEko1(f): 4:17am On May 21, 2007
loneliness is a bad disease
Re: I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. by Aproko(f): 11:20am On May 21, 2007
New_girl:

What would you conclude?

what would i think? i would bounce!!! i never settle for second best. dont think you should.
Re: I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. by efuah(f): 12:34pm On May 21, 2007
my dear leave him!

he is not worth ur love too
Re: I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. by bebe2007(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2007
Cant imagine a guy telling me that angry angry i would definately leave him for that statement. Thats too much info!!!!!!!!!!!! we all dont get settled with the love of our lives though but you dare not mention such rubbish.
Re: I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. by adetoru(f): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
Don't let the door hit you on your way out buddy!(Slams door for effect) wink
Re: I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. by chelseabmw(m): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2010
@poster
so u visited nairaland,got registed and u possibly learnt how to post, and ur first post was Re: I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. Now u are no where to be found since 2007?

Na wa 4 u ooo
Re: I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. by luvyaself95(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
chelseabmw:
@poster
so u visited nairaland,got registed and u possibly learnt how to post, and ur first post was Re: I Don't Love You As Much As I Used To Love My Ex-girlfriend. Now u are no where to be found since 2007?

Na wa 4 u ooo
She Is Nowhere To Be Found Now Chai Lost Soul grin

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / Condoms Too Big For Indian Men / Can You Heal My Broken Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.