Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (216520 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 5:09am On Nov 07, 2010
new thread!

PRIDE LIVES HERE.

18 league titles

4 Second division titles.

7 FA Cups

7 Carling Cups

15 Community Shields

5 UEFA Champions League/European titles

3 UEFA Cups

3 UEFA Super Cups

old thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94662.3168.html

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by manmustwac(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2010
Hmmm i just wanna be the first poster on this new thread.  smiley

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2010
and nando is currently washing this new thread for us a-la-brace. Get in! YNWA

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2010
Can Gayyners too show us their trophies the same way OP did
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2010
Who's this 'v3' closing threads anyhow sef ?? undecided **ttshcsew***

Enough bad belle !

[center][size=28pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE[/size][/center]

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dominique(f): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2010
Congrats to y'all on the 2nd win in a row, you're closing in on the top 4. always had a soft spot for the reds tho i'm not a fan.

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2010
dominique:

Congrats to y'all on the 2nd win in a row, you're closing in on the top 4. always had a soft spot for the reds tho i'm not a fan.
Thanks sweetie . . . I always had a soft spot for you myself wink

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Mobinga: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2010
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by SUKKIE(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2010
Brand new thread,new lease on life,3 points in the bag,old friends now pop in,
hmm no wonder failure remains an orphan.

This is Anfiled!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2010
I'm really starting to think we can make the top 4 after all. Spurs and Man City aren't stepping up to the plate . Spurs look like a one man team , when Van der Vaart does not play , they look average.

Lucas, Reina and of course Torres were superb today.  And it looks like Roy has stopped his negative tactics.

cheers!! YNWA!

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by maedan(f): 12:03am On Nov 08, 2010
Nothing like a new thread to celebrate the recent return to form smiley. For those who stuck by thru thick n thin, YNWA cheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by chic2pimp(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2010
It was about time y'all fluked a victory.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by medjai(m): 5:59am On Nov 08, 2010
Torres is to Chelsea what Drogba is to Arsenal. Yes, El Nino is back. Kops for the title

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by maedan(f): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2010
Wow, @chimp2limp, u call three successive wins "fluking a victory"? Wow. Now u're just being plain negative and bitter. For once give respect where it's due, haba.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by daylae(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2010
Humbled starting the new thread with y'all. Is good to see the sweeping hurricane (el nino) is back at his best form. New owners! New throphies! YNWA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by chic2pimp(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2010
maedan:

Wow, @chimp2limp, u call three successive wins "fluking a victory"? Wow. Now u're just being plain negative and bitter. For once give respect where it's due, haba.
chic2pimp:

It was about time y'all fluked scrappedmanaged a victory.
Happy Now!!! tongue
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

It was about time y'all fluked a victory.
keep singing and let's keep winning. Mscheeeeeeew

My fellow LFC fans, I hail y'all. It's good to know we are only 5 points behind d 3rd placed team. Hope we can continue squeezin out 3 points from other teams.

With Wigan(away) and Stoke(away) to come, I hope we can raise our game against the weaker teams and grab the maximum 6 points in this two games.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by chic2pimp(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2010
^^^^ Winning What?. . . . . .Trophies? cheesy. . . . . . . Did Not Think So.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2010
Hey guys. . .lets not get excited yet. . .still a lot of work to be done.

We are currently 10 points of the pace (3 wins & 1 draw - assuming they lose next 4 games) which is massive !

So lets pray Roy & the biys can string together some consistency and take us back to where we rightly belong.

As always :

[center][size=28pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!! kiss kiss kiss[/size][/center]

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by duduspace(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2010
bgees:

new thread!
PRIDE LIVES HERE.

18 league titles
4 Second division titles.
7 FA Cups
7 Carling Cups
15 Community Shields
5 UEFA Champions League/European titles
3 UEFA Cups
3 UEFA Super Cups

Zzzzzzz, Story Story? Story. Nottingham Forrest too get similar history but where dem fans dey?
Normal services resumed at Anfield today? Where is Mobinga and his pics? can you kindly post Fuller and Jones' pics too?grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2010
I wont ask anything on this thread but hope una dey enjoy Hodgson
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by ritchboy(m): 2:05am On Nov 14, 2010
dayokanu:

I wont ask anything on this thread but hope una dey enjoy Hodgson

NA LIE!!! grin grin grin

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yKp8J6ieOw[/flash]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by medjai(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2010
Gerrad out for up to 4 weeks. Damn! This must be Sod's Law. Just when it appears that Liverpool have just about turn the corner, this!
Torres is out with a hamstring problem too
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 4:39am On Nov 19, 2010
duduspace:

Zzzzzzz, Story Story? Story. Nottingham Forrest too get similar history but where dem fans dey?
Normal services resumed at Anfield today? Where is Mobinga and his pics? can you kindly post Fuller and Jones' pics too?grin grin grin

how many times do I have to say this? You are a fking idiot! How does listing out our trophies disturb your retarded brain? If you ever try this again, I will probably get banned but i will leave you depressed with your life. silly Arrow!

medjai:

Gerrad out for up to 4 weeks. Damn! This must be Sod's Law. Just when it appears that Liverpool have just about turn the corner, this!
Torres is out with a hamstring problem too

hard times ahead. It is going to be another long season. If Hodgson had any foresight considering his 20 something years as a manager , he would not have loaned out Aquilani and Insua. With Gerrard and Cole out, Aquilani would have come in handy.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by SUKKIE(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2010
3 goals up against at Anfield against an awful West Ham, reckon we done and dusted with this one.Nice 1!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2010
Whats up guys ?!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2010
We should run over Villa and get things back on track again. . . .everybody say "AYE" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by jaephoenix(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2010
Hey guys,y is nobody talkin about d Liv vs Aston Villa matchup?not even a thread
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2010
@bgees,whats happening?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by SUKKIE(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2010
Not a lot going on here,what a shame we r strugglying big time.
Champion's league spot slf seems to be a tall order,itz all good.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by chic2pimp(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2010
Shitty Team and even shittier set of fans tongue

[size=20pt]YOU'LL FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER WALK ALONE!!!! smiley smiley smiley [/size]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2010
Can you move this abandoned property to the property section and auction it.

Isnt it surprising that a trophyless club has loads of fans? Well, the population of retards in the world is large enough for a club like Arsenal to pool their fanbase from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.