Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis (51246 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu / Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by UncleGist: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2019
A Bouncer stands his ground, kicks soldier and his girlfriend out of a nightclub for smoking cannabis.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bouncer-kicks-soldier-and-his-girlfriend-out-of-a-nightclub-for-smoking-cannabis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rqrl0SauCI

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by UncleGist: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2019
Watch The Full Video =>> HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by ladilawal82(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2019
Cheering news

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by lastempero: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Soldier see muscle take off.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by christm386: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2019
lol pussy, if e come to place where dem no get jurisdiction u go realise this guys are useless, i don witness one driver beat two soldiers tongue tongue

Meanwhile i think scale is good oh, but that is a very very old way of rapping i mean, oya make una no vex, make una listen to my freestyle, atleast una listen to scale own, me i ne nairalander oh, lol, na the link be this, thanks in advance guys
https://www.musicwemake.com/listen?song=9ja-so-bad-8GS7Nf9c8ab

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by peterd53(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Patrioticman007(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
That na Biafran vigilante, not Nigerian Army.
One Nation Under God.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by AnusOdourInhaler: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Good one
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by PureGoldh(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Patriotic Bouncer...."Mr if you do anyhow.. You go see anyhow"

Meanwhile.. If you need Original Pure Honey.. Call or whatsapp 081 01 6667 71

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by macroinvestment: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
That bouncer is brave

3 Likes

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
And so?

He dey hìn territory nau
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by BeardlessGang: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Spineless soldier. Them for beat am join

Meanwhile

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by seanwilliam(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Click like if u think MOST of naija soldiers are overated

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by SPF247(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
he will come back for him....trust me angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by abbaapple: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
angry

What do you expect then Ordinary soldier
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by anayolity: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Most soldiers nah useless people
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by FAT17(f): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2019
too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by stagger: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2019
Why must a soldier call his friends so they work in a group?

If you be man, face your fellow man one on one. Nonsense!

In my NYSC days, a black belt corper broke a soldiers jaw in a fight and was decamped and recalled when it was proven the soldier had overstepped his bounds. All this calling of your guys is a sign of personal weakness.

If you know say you strong as a soldier, face the civilian one on one.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Bestpresident(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2019
That's someone territory not a barracks grin oga pack well

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by BarrElChapo(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2019
Soliders causing more nuisance than herdsmen these days

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by odaniel1(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2019
I love Havannah hotel, gowon estate Bouncers especially Sunny. No time for rubbish!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by shortgun(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2019
He go still Collect. lipsrsealed
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2019
Can we watch the return of the soldier, season 2.

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by ednut1(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2019
On monday we go see video of bouncer inside potopotor

6 Likes

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by PerfectJUSTICE: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2019
Hope say the person wey hold the camera go still dey there when we return for the final episode

7 Likes

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Digipro: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2019
O boi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lightning Strike Kills IMSU First-Year Student In Imo / Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.