Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. (1176 Views)

DSS Disables Asari Dokubo's Facebook Account / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by Batubo(m): 2:57am On Nov 08, 2010
‎'Whoever thinks of stopping our struggle before it achieves its goals is daydreaming.We will not stop until the Ijaw flag flies over all Ijaw towns and villages,The Ijaw national passport becomes our international travel document,The Ijaw currency becomes our legal tender,The Ijaw anthem is sang by our children and all of us.The Ijaw pledge becomes our daily prayer.Insha Allah,God will grant us victory' Dokubo -Asari
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by EzeUche0(m): 3:01am On Nov 08, 2010
I love his conviction for his people. That cannot be denied. Self-determination for all.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by HighChief4(m): 3:22am On Nov 08, 2010
If they can achieve that good for them, but am happy they are now seing why Ojukwu sought for their support but there were hesistant to join. Good morning Asari Dokubo
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by Abagworo(m): 3:28am On Nov 08, 2010
Asari is controversial.I suspect he might have fallen out with GEJ.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by DapoBear(m): 3:29am On Nov 08, 2010
Heh, sort of amusing that a militant organization has its own facebook group. I wonder if the OPC has a facebook page. Or maybe the FARC militants of Colombia are on FBook too, lol.

In any case good luck to him, may we see Nigeria separated soon.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by chyz(m): 3:57am On Nov 08, 2010
His organization and the MASSOB are working together. I was happy when i found that out.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by Abagworo(m): 4:26am On Nov 08, 2010
chyz:

His organization and the MASSOB are working together. I was happy when i found that out.

Very disgusting comment.So their aim is to break Nigeria.Olo daa it wont work.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by Odunnu: 4:53am On Nov 08, 2010
Batubo:

‎'Whoever thinks of stopping our struggle before it achieves its goals is daydreaming.We will not stop until the Ijaw flag flies over all Ijaw towns and villages,The Ijaw national passport becomes our international travel document,The Ijaw currency becomes our legal tender,The Ijaw anthem is sang by our children and all of us.The Ijaw pledge becomes our daily prayer.Insha Allah,God will grant us victory' Dokubo -Asari

Unadulterated(?) words/thoughts of the great Dokubo,bereft of journalism. Now i'm getting the picture
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by egift(m): 4:55am On Nov 08, 2010
Was that not Asari Dokubo - President JEGA's spokesman?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by chyz(m): 4:58am On Nov 08, 2010
Abagworo:

Very disgusting comment.So their aim is to break Nigeria.Olo daa it wont work.

And i guess you're Oriseburuwa?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by 9ja4eva: 5:00am On Nov 08, 2010
chyz:

And i guess you're Oriseburuwa?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:03am On Nov 08, 2010
Asari Dokubo is now persona non-grata.   angry   angry   angry 4cking traitor who like that old fart Ojukwu led his people into battle and sold out them out for change and joined with the enemy. He thinks we do not know about his dealings with Obasanjo.

I dare him to return back home, he will be killed like the scoundrel he is. He would soon join Soboma George in hell.  angry   angry   angry   angry
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by egift(m): 5:37am On Nov 08, 2010
Okija_juju:

Asari Dokubo is now persona non-grata.   angry   angry   angry 4cking traitor who like that old fart Ojukwu led his people into battle and sold out them out for change and joined with the enemy. He thinks we do not know about his dealings with Obasanjo.

I dare him to return back home, he will be killed like the scoundrel he is. He would soon join Soboma George in hell.  angry   angry   angry   angry

You did be supprise that most Niger Delta people feel the same - Even Mr. President (who is either a member/sponsor of the militants). And bringing Eze Ndigbo into matters that has nothing to do with him makes you look foolish already.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by slap1(m): 5:53am On Nov 08, 2010
It's getting clearer that the government didn't do their home-work well pre-amnesty. They just gave these boys a non-refundable loan to aid their militancy. Something should be done to contain this imminent danger.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by Okijajuju1(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2010
egift:

You did be supprise that most Niger Delta people feel the same - Even Mr. President (who is either a member/sponsor of the militants. And bring Eze Ndigbo into matters that has nothing to do with him makes you look foolish already.

The bolded statement further confirms that you are the Eze ndi nzuzu!! Anuofia nwulu anwu like you. You are a retarded vagabond for calling Ojukwu Eze Ndi Igbo. 4ucking Osu!! angry I spit on the likes of you.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by Coolabbie: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2010
Okija_juju:

The bolded statement further confirms that you are the Eze ndi nzuzu!! Anuofia nwulu anwu like you. You are a retarded vagabond for calling Ojukwu Eze Ndi Igbo. 4ucking Osu!! angry I spit on the likes of you.
all dis insult because sum1 choose 2 express her opinion? Pls take it easy.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by egift(m): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2010
Okija_juju:

Hey kid, you can keep spitting on yourself all day, or even bath with it for all I care - This thread is about about (Asari Dokubo and Niger Delta strugle) and have nothing to do with Ojukwu "The Lion of Biafra", "Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu" and "Ikemba of Nnewi". Its wrong for you to have even mentioned his name heregrin

Coolabbie:

all dis insult because sum1 choose 2 express her opinion? Pls take it easy.
Don't mind him jare. Its lack of home training that is bothering him. I wish his parents did more to bring him up better. Though the stubborn boy did not even learn the ones that he was taught grin
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2010
He should see ojukwu for counselling !
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by chyz(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2010
~Bluetooth:

He should see ojukwu for counselling !

I'm sure he already has.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2010
chyz:

I'm sure he already has.
It's either he hasn't or he didn't take to his advice.ok how about uwazuruike ?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by chyz(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2010
~Bluetooth:

It's either he hasn't or he didn't take to his advice.ok how about uwazuruike ?

Both Uwazuruike and Dokubo work together. They are both Barristers also.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2010
chyz:

Both Uwazuruike and Dokubo work together. They are both Barristers also.

Point of correction, Asari Dokubo was enrolled to study Law at University of Calabar but was expelled from School. He did not graduate and can not possibly be a Barrister.

However his father is a Judge.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2010
egift:

Was that not Asari Dokubo - President JEGA's spokesman?

i am wondering as well. . .

these people do not stand for anything

does anyone remember the hilarious hunger strike he embarked on when he was in detention?

don't think he lasted 6 hours
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by tpia5: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2010
link?

hmm, well, it's a free world and anyone who feels like joining his cause can do so?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Facebook Status. by egift(m): 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2010
tpia@:

link?

hmm, well, it's a free world and anyone who feels like joining his cause can do so?

Try This http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=779075614

(1) (Reply)

Ogd Vs Obj: ,,.,.,latest / Jonathan's Victory Is More Certain Than I Thought / How Yoruba Got 'odualand' Back:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.