Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,029 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:41 AM

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa (26963 Views)

All I Want In This Life Is Money And Love” – Toke Makinwa / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by liliandrew: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Author, actor, and media personality, Toke Makinwa Condemns the glorification of suffering before you find love.

In a post shared by Snoop Dogg on Instagram, he made a re-post of a man whose wife stood by him, even when she knew all the crime he has committed, she still made him a better person.

The post condemns women who envy this woman but still, they wouldn't have done what she did.

However. Toke Makinwa, condemns this act, according to her, 'that is not the way to happiness'. she wrote;

"I am deeply tired of this narrative though, this post pissed me off soooo much, why do we like to make women look like huge jokes? why is this the way to happiness? Why must you sell the “I suffer pass” mentality? This promotes low self-esteem. I know for the most part of my life I believed that for love to be real, it has to hurt, I believed there has to be pain and real humiliation before you find peace and that mentality is BS. That mentality made me stay in crazy situations and do the most for the wrong reasons. Let’s stop pls. This is trash. Pls show me examples of men who stayed with a cheating woman, drug addict, jail bird, publicity with other men etc. show me a man who knew what he signed up for and even after she slept with his brothers and friends held her down till she became refined. If we can’t pick 10 men pls stop raising your daughters to hold down situations that might eventually break them, stop selling the narrative that women have to suffer before they find love. This is ruining lives for real and it should stop".

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/15/women-must-not-suffer-to-find-love-toke-makinwa/

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by liliandrew: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Women must not suffer to love

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by PureGoldh(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Love is a beautiful thing and it comes from within..

Love forced or stressed doesn't last atall

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
Most men can't stand half of the shiit most women go through when they misbehave, but they want ladies to stick to their sorry asś when they cheat and so on, rubbish.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by kurupt1: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
This Toke Makinwa is a very dumb girl and it's a pity a lot of women take her advice seriously.
In summary ,Snoop Dogg is talking about loyalty and friendship, but you and I know that slay queens like Toke have no moral values,so it's like foreign language to them

217 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Easybela(f): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
undecided most times, those treatments are karma in disguise, so I don't pity them. I only pity the few good ones that fell for scam

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by internationalman(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Yeah they should only suffer through plastic surgery to find love and be comfortable with their bodies..

Below was the reason I lost trust in women

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by internationalman(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Most men can't stand half of the shiit most women go through when they misbehave, but they want ladies to stick to their sorry asś when they cheat and so on, rubbish.
In plantashun Boiz voice If you nor want stay make you go oh oh and go and marry Ned Nwoko's Immediate elder brothers secondary school prefect.

17 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by liliandrew: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
PureGoldh:
Love is a beautiful thing and it comes from within..

Love forced or stressed doesn't last atall

exactly

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by liliandrew: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

grin grin grin
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by liliandrew: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
kurupt1:
This Toke Makinwa is a very dumb girl and it's a pity a lot of women take her advice seriously.
In summary ,Snoop Dogg is talking about loyalty and friendship, but you and I know that slay queens like Toke have no moral values,so it's like foreign language to them

but she still has a point in what she's saying

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by liliandrew: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:
Yeah they should only suffer through plastic surgery to find love and be comfortable with their bodies..

Below was the reason I lost trust in women

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by liliandrew: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
internationalman:

In plantashun Boiz voice If you nor want stay make you go oh oh and go and marry Ned Nwoko Immediate elder brothers secondary school prefect.

grin grin
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by crackhaus: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Has the Toke Makinwa found love with or without suffering?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
I do not have problem with how people choose to get their happiness. If you feel good about suffering or staying by a man good in his lowest, fine! if you feel otherwise and move to the the better one.Good! My concern is no one should ever live a wasted life void of happiness. Stories like: 'i stood by him when he had nothing' or 'I had known I should have been patient' shouldn't be told or heard.Because the power to make a choice belongs to you.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nnemuka(f): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Shes right, how many men can come out to say, she slept with multiple men, had different baby daddies, smokes, a prostitute, done time and here I am... we are still going stronger?

Majority of men love to brag about how they married virgins and a girl from a rich home.
Well those of you who take relationship advice from African Americans are doomed already.

Suffering with a d1ckhead? Chukwuaju

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by DMerciful(m): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
When you have a clock hanging over you head to get married or be displaced by incoming generations and you're there comparing yourself with a man as though both of you have same luxury of time, na Shiloh you go end up las las

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Psalm2423(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nnemuka:
Shes right, how many men can come out to say, she slept with multiple men, had different baby daddies, smokes, a prostitute, done time and here I am... we are still going stronger?

Majority of men love to brag about how they married virgins and a girl from a rich home.
Well those of you who take relationship advice from African Americans are doomed already.

Toke didn’t even understand Snoop’s post, and I don’t think you read it either. Snoop Dogg was addressing the things that the woman is enjoying at the moment. She stuck with Gucci through thick and thin, and so he’s praising her for doing that, and letting everyone know that she deserves all that she’s enjoying today.

As for your case on men sticking with promiscuous women; I’ve seen many of them. If all of you guys take up the male responsibilities, and let us enjoy like females, do you think that I won’t stick with you when you’re in jail? So I’d spend my life on you, and stick allow you misbehave by sleeping with all my brothers?

Please you ladies should read and understand before you jump to conclusion. Don’t always be as dumb as Toke.

Ah, that’s a good simile: “as dumb as Toke.” grin grin

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Mstick: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Typical, if you don't get cheated on, humiliated, physically and mentally abused in a relationship then you're not "wife material".

Marriage is now a "who suffer pass contest" for women, you don't believe me? Just ask your married female friends.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nnemuka(f): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Psalm2423:

Toke didn’t even understand Snoop’s post, and I don’t think you read it either. Snoop Dogg was addressing the things that the woman is enjoying at the moment. She stuck with Gucci through thick and thin, and so he’s praising her for doing that, and letting everyone know that she deserves all that she’s enjoying today.

As for your case on men sticking with promiscuous women; I’ve seen many of them. If all of you guys take up the male responsibilities, and let us enjoy like females, do you think that I won’t stick with you when you’re in jail? So I’d spend my life on you, and stick allow you misbehave by sleeping with all my brothers?

Please you ladies should read and understand before you jump to conclusion. Don’t always be as dumb as Toke.

Ah, that’s a good simile: “as dumb as Toke.” grin grin
listen to yourself.
What is she enjoying? material things? oh I get the ultimate price which is marriage abi?
Ask yourself one question, would you be happy if a man puts your daughter or sister through mental torture and consistently shames her in public with his lifestyle

Below is what he said, may be you need to read it a second time.
Gosh he was even cheating on her and you think he did her a favor by "honouring" her with yeye marriage.
tueh

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
Toke the muscular and bonga fish face olosho. Demonic Scorpio girl when can never settle down in life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Psalm2423(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nnemuka:

listen to yourself.
What is she enjoying? material things? oh I get the ultimate price which is marriage abi?
Ask yourself one question, would you be happy if a man puts your daughter or sister through mental torture and consistently shames her in public with his lifestyle

Below is what he said, may be you need to read it a second time.
Gosh he was even cheating on her and you think he did her a favor by "honouring" her with yeye marriage.
tueh

Lol. My sister’s emotional torture is her problem. My daughter’s emotional torture will be her problem too. That sister and daughter line is stale. His wife decided to stay, it’s her problem. The post wasn’t intended at making all women loyal to misbehaving men, it just shows that people need to be willing to stand for what they believe in if they wish to achieve great things.

She got married to Gucci cause she stayed. If she had left, then they won’t be married today. So what’s the emotional torture there? Them tie her hand for the relationship? And yes, the ultimate price in life is material things. If you feel you can have peace without material things, then I pity for you.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nnemuka:

Prick nor lose size oh but totoo dey turn to borehole after numerous pounding. No man go want to marry such a woman.

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nnemuka(f): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
condemn:

Prick nor lose size oh but totoo dey turn to borehole after numerous pounding. No man go want to marry such a woman.
and then another demented fellow mentions me...
You guys are many in here
You think alike angry angry
Ok bye

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by kurupt1: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nnemuka:

and then another demented fellow mentions me...
You guys are many in here
You think alike angry angry
Ok bye
All these stupid feminists.....una eye go clear Las las grin

27 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nnemuka(f): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
kurupt1:
All these stupid feminists.....una eye go clear Las las grin
Do you know me?
How did you conclude I.am a feminist
why call me stupid?

Your people did a bad job raising you
Las las na internet beggar or yahoo got you
tueh, I spit on u

28 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ginaz(f): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
I think the mistake women always make is they try to compare themselves in all aspects when it comes to men.

The Bible said women are helpers . We are not equal and can never be equal to men. Until women learn this hard and naked truth they will always be at the receiving end of pain!

Nobody will force you to do what you don’t want to do. If you love a guy but wanna leave cos he hurts you then fine. Don’t leave on the message that men doesn’t take bullshit so you won’t take bullshit .

Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho.

Be careful of the type of advise you take as a woman. Physical violence of any kind should not be taken though. In that area I suggest you walk away.

91 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
That is for women who want to. Later you wonder why women age faster than men. When they spend their useful years fixing the supposed head of the home.

Anyone that wants to do that, it is her business.

I remember a guy once telling me "men are like babies" and I cut him short. Men are not babies, please. I don't spend my time fixing or rewarding a man with such issues. When there are responsible men out there. God forbid!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by 9jayes: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Whatever rocks their boat, I don't blo in love in as much as I'm seeing puss.y to fvck I'm good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by enemyofprogress: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Start wearing pants first and love will find you

4 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by nauto6: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? / What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.