Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,351 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? (1859 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2010
I have a tattoo on my right arm that bears my surname and also a signature of my nick name of the left back of my palm. And my girlfriend did not quite like it. And she never gave me a good reason why she doesn't like it. So thats why i am asking u girls to know ur views on guys on tattoo(s).
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Omolola1(f): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2010
its kinda sexy. . . as for me, i luff it, but then it should be simple
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Odunnu: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2010
My man has a tattoo of my initials on his breast. That drives me crazy!
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by kay177(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2010
Omolola1:

its kinda sexy. . . as for me, i luff it, but then it should be simple

NICE ONE, I HAVE MY ON MY BICEPS IN REMEMBRANCE OF MY LATE DAD, SAYING R.I.P DAD  cool cool
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Omolola1(f): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2010
@kay, wow, dat's 9ice, but dont u thnk dat wuld cause controversies. @odunnu, wat if u both break up? hope its temporary
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by kay177(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2010
Omolola1:

@kay, wow, dat's 9ice, but dont u thnk dat wuld cause controversies. @odunnu, wat if u both break up? hope its temporary

MINE WILL NT CAUSE ANY CONTROVERSIES

ODUNNI'S TATTO WILL CAUSE CONTROVERSY IF EVENTUALLY SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THE RELATIONSHIP,  AND TO GET TATTO REMOVED COST MORE THAN PUTTING IT ON THE BODY,
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Yorisb: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2010
Indifferent
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Odunnu: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2010
Omolola1:

ever heard of soul ties? Breaking up aint an option.
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Omolola1(f): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2010
@odunnu, Goodluck to you then! @kay, just saying, it wont
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by kay177(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2010
Odunnu:

ever heard of soul ties? Breaking up aint an option.

OK GOOD LUCK.
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by adagz01(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2010
Every babe for NL won claim say their guy get tattoo.na wa o

mchwww
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Omolola1(f): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2010
you sef go do your own so your gurl go claim
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Yorisb: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2010
adagz 01:

Every babe for NL won claim say their guy get tattoo.na wa o

mchwww
cheesy cheesy What u tryna say then? undecided
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Odunnu: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2010
How many gurls are on ths thread?
How many are 'claiming'.
Mtchewwwww
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by adagz01(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2010
Odunnu:

How many gurls are on ths thread?
How many are 'claiming'.
Mtchewwwww
you and omolola and others to come ofcourse.

@yorisb,try and comprehend simple text.
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by livedit(f): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2010
I like tattoo's! But it all depends on what kind of tattoo it is too. I do not like the over kill where his whole arm(s) and leg/back or anything like that is tattoo'ed up. I think the bicep tattoo is very sexy. My fiance do not have any tattoo's.  He doesn't like them. However, he likes mine. I have 3, one on my left leg of a butterfly on a rose, one on my left bosom of a heart with a flower going threw it and a lady bug crawling up the heart and finally one of a heart with with two daggers going through the heart on my right arm.  He likes my tattoo's but clearly stated he don't want me to get anymore. So I won't.
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Yorisb: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2010
adagz 01:

you and omolola and others to come ofcourse.

@yorisb,try and comprehend simple text.

I did of course. was bout some small . . lol
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by baslone: 12:10am On Nov 09, 2010
Personally, I don't even like too's! Can never get one! My girl has been seeking
permission to get hers for over two years now, but she knows how I feel about it!
And def it won't happen!

If it ain't Lil weezy or Birdman-then it aint sexy!!!!  grin
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by sexylogan(m): 12:27am On Nov 09, 2010
tattoos are sexy.
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by mykali(m): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2010
Tattoos are nice when moderately done. plan to get one done on my left shoulder blade. . . The Chelsea Emblem.
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by iice(f): 4:27am On Nov 09, 2010
Love it! But not like covering the whole body.
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Tinksh(f): 4:35am On Nov 09, 2010
Love it, Its hottttttt!!! grin
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2010
@mykali I feel u jor. I would like to have the emblem of Chelsea as well.
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by onstelly(f): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2010
I dont fancy tatoo
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 09, 2010
I don't like them. I don't have and I don't want my guy to have either. I like clear, un-tattooed skin tongue
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by SAGoddess: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2010
Tattoes are fine as long as they are not hood and all over the body, nobody knows I even have one until it's exposed and that is just how I like it!
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Coolabbie: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2010
Dont care if he has a tattoo or not.
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Phate07(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2010
Tatoos are only great if done on the biceps(esp if one has a great biceps). I have got a tatoo of an eagle on my right biceps. undecided
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Gaygurl(f): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2010
I loveeeeeeee it! Got one wif ma partner!

1 Like

Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by madlady(f): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2010
I like it, but, less is more.
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by SALady(f): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2010
Tatoo/s no problem, just as long as you know when to stop and you can be discreet about it. Otherwise go on and tatoo away.
Re: Girls; Do U Like Tattooed Guy? And Why? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2010
What is so hot and sexy about painting ur body?A kinda fashion that has not come to stay.In the olden days when pple were writing their names and some many things on their skins, they thot it was fashion then but now, some of them are regreting it.
I dont like it cos it is irritating.I cant stand any guy or lady that has such on their body.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Get Him Back? / Does Tribe Really Matter In Marriage Relationship? / Do We Really Have A Soul Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.