Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People (6113 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS / The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by Olumogun: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2010
Wahala when you visit rich friends. Once, while visiting a very rich friend, the maid approached me and,

Question: What would you like to have, fruit juice, soda, tea, chocolate, cappuccino, frapuccino or coffee?
Answer: Tea please.
Question : Ceylon tea, Indian tea, herbal tea, bush tea, honey bush tea, iced tea or green tea?
Answer: Ceylon tea please.
Question : How would you like it, black or white?
Answer: White.
Question : Milk or fresh cream?
Answer: With milk.
Question : Goat's milk or cow's milk?
Answer; With cow's milk please.
Question : Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?
Answer: Umm, think I'll just take it black.
Question : Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?
Answer: With sugar.
Question : Beet sugar or cane sugar?
Answer: Cane sugar.
Question : White, brown or yellow sugar?
Answer: Oya, forget about the tea, just give me a glass of water instead.
Question :Mineral water, tap water or distilled water?
Answer: Mineral water.
Question : Flavored or non-flavored?
Answer( lapsing into Naija speak!): Abeg, I think I'll just die of thirst. Which kind wahala be dis.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Have u any such encounter?
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by spikedcylinder: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
LOL! Good one. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2010
na you find them go, wetin concern me with them

1 Like

Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by iaabc(f): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2010
You too be rich and hire your own maid to ask all those questions, abi! wink
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by adanny01(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2010
My Mother shouted from the shower while visiting her friend.
She pressed a button she didnt understand what it was for and boiling water flowed straight for her bare skin burning her back.

I was taking a shower from my hotel room when cold water supply stopped leaving only hot water from the heater flowing through the shower. I ran out Naked with foam all over me!

My village cousin came to my house and was asked to join the table for breakfast. He saw coffee but didnt see any Bornvita or Milo while every body was taking either tea or coffee. He said 'i dont like this thing (coffee), its too bitter'. This guy fetched a full table spoon for a tea cup and went for the second one before almost every body shouted stop! No wonder he does not like it!
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by Gamine(f): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2010
Funny.
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by vorosmartm(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2010
huhuhuhuhuhu, rotflao grin grin grin grin
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by shadrach77: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
this is soooo funny! grin grin
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by Olumogun: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2010
adanny01:

She pressed a button she didnt understand what it was for and boiling water flowed straight for her bare skin burning her back.

I was taking a shower from my hotel room when cold water supply stopped leaving only hot water from the heater flowing through the shower. I ran out unclothed with foam all over me!

My village cousin came to my house and was asked to join the table for breakfast. He saw coffee but didnt see any Bornvita or Milo while every body was taking either tea or coffee. He said 'i dont like this thing (coffee), its too bitter'. This guy fetched a full table spoon for a tea cup and went for the second one before almost every body shouted stop! No wonder he does not like it!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you got me rolling on the floor
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by VPersie: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2010
Whenever I am having sex with my friends, I usually last for about an hour and a half. However, my friends last longer (usualluy 2 hours) natuarally. What can I do to keep up with their sexual performance levels?
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by rhymz(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2010
I ve got tails of my own to tell but I shall do that later on as in between work and indulging. . .lol. . Funny ass thread. .
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by jerryuzo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2010
welting concern me with rich men .iam comfortable.
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by Orikinla(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2010
Olumogun:

Wahala when you visit rich friends. Once, while visiting a very rich friend, the maid approached me and,

Question: What would you like to have, fruit juice, soda, tea, chocolate, cappuccino, frapuccino or coffee?
Question : Ceylon tea, Indian tea, herbal tea, bush tea, honey bush tea, iced tea or green tea?
Answer( lapsing into Naija speak!): Abeg, I think I'll just die of thirst. Which kind wahala be dis.

Most of the rich people in Nigeria do not even know the difference between Freezeland cow and Afrikaner cow?
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by Olumogun: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2010
VPersie:

Can someone tell this monk that he is on a wrong thread!!
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by oludashmi(f): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
Olumogun:

rotfmao grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by MissyB3(f): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
adanny01:

I was taking a shower from my hotel room when cold water supply stopped leaving only hot water from the heater flowing through the shower. I ran out unclothed with foam all over me!

OMG! My ribs hurt. grin grin grin
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by Skidoc(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by Phate07(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2010
Rotfl grin grin grin
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2010
not funny.
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by Olumogun: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2010
Skidoc:

How many times you go recycle this?

am seeing this for the first time this morning
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by femmy2010(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2010
Very funny
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by Ayowumie(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
nice one
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by mafolayomi(f): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2010
grin grin d best answer shld have bin i dont want anything
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by denony(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2010
Olumogun:

ROFLMAO
@ POST, i will rather say i am ok than go through this jamb questions grin
the few ones asked by carbin crew why on board, gets me annoyed, let alone answer all these questions from a maid grin VERY FUNNY
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by mediatrix8(f): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2010
whahahahha so funnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, just simply say,NO ,THANK YOU cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by gotcha(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2010
lwkmd!!!!
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by caringchi(f): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
@Skidoc, it might be an old joke but it really made me laugh
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2010
Orikinla:

Most of the rich people in Nigeria do not even know the difference between Freezeland cow and Afrikaner cow?

That's why it's a joke! undecided
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by abhosts(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2010
Now, that was funny.
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by ifyalways(f): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2010
lol
Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by Tonyet1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2010
mafolayomi:

grin grin d best answer shld have bin i dont want anything

i dont think so, because more questions may erupt like :

Question: Do you want anything  grin

Answer: I dont want anything

Question: Should we give u something, nothing or everything since you dont want anything  grin

Answer: I mean nothing

Question: o. . .i see! can we add it with southing (thinking mafolayomi said northing) grin

Answer: (mafolayomi in pidgin) goosh i go die o!

Question: shooting or hanging?

Answer: (mafolayomi overreacting ) thunder fire u and your oga

Question: which fire?

someone can continue from here. . . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People by HamidO1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think You Are Smart? Prove It. / Testimony / Funny 'be Like Bro' Images Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.